Literally 3 out of 7 indian zoomers chris hemsworth's height (6'3) 190cm

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
Screenshot 2024 04 21 05 57 01 976 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Alt Number 3
Just pathetic how hgh in foods made this cheaters so tall, like 7-8 inches taller than thier deserving height

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
And before any one makes fun of their faces,fuck it , these mofos atleast can roid and get the body halo, what about those who are short and neither can gain even height after 18

You're retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, nope, user123456 and 4 others
And before any one makes fun of their faces,fuck it , these mofos atleast can roid and get the body halo, what about those who are short and neither can gain even height after 18
still face>height for female attraction

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and horizontallytall
@Yaarhuni @mayo mogger @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
isn't 6'8+ too much to ask for? how tall are u dont tell me like u are 6'2+
I am 6'2 and will prolly hit 194 cm but every guy us like 6 -7 inches taller than their dad and my dad is 6'1 so i got robbed due to veganism

You're coping dumbass he's literally taller than everyone there also, just get one example to prove your point theory
Yeah the girls and few boys ,i already made so many posts like how i getmogged so many times at 6'2 and also posted so many pics of my body here , i go out and i am sure of finding guys taller than me which shouldnot have happened

I am 6'2 and will prolly hit 194 cm but every guy us like 6 -7 inches taller than their dad and my dad is 6'1 so i got robbed due to veganism
lol usually people are like few cm taller than their dad like i don't know somebody that is 6-7 inches taller than their dad

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and horizontallytall
Yeah the girls and few boys ,i already made so many posts like how i getmogged so many times at 6'2 and also posted so many pics of my body here , i go out and i am sure of finding guys taller than me which shouldnot have happened
I'm at the airport rn there's so many people here the tallest guy I've seen is like 6'5, maybe you're not 6'2 barefoot and also there's an illusion sometimes you think you're shorter than you actually are

lol usually people are like few cm taller than their dad like i don't know somebody that is 6-7 inches taller than their dad
I know most of my indian friends way taller than parents

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and mayo mogger
I'm at the airport rn there's so many people here the tallest guy I've seen is like 6'5, maybe you're not 6'2 barefoot and also there's an illusion sometimes you think you're shorter than you actually are
No i can post pics again and again and anyone can see my proportions that i am 6'2 no other way to prove it , also india has 1.2 billion people so statistically i am gonna get mogged a lot even when compared to tall countries

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
my dad is 5'7 im taller than him by about 9 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mayo mogger and horizontallytall
but he is 40 years old so in his prime might have been 5'7.5, still at least 8 inches and i havent finished puberty

• +1
Just pathetic how hgh in foods made this cheaters so tall, like 7-8 inches taller than thier deserving height
No one is cheating bro older Indian were very tall asf just the nutrition is kicking in the genetics, if it not for my shitty genetic recomb I would have been 6ft+

No one is cheating bro older Indian very tall asf just the nutrition is kicking in the genetics, if it not for my shitty genetic recomb I would have been 6ft+
Nah how come they have no waist , very ssmall shoulders and very thin ankles and wrists , their shoulders and narrower than their dads and grandads, , fuck it ,its all hormones in food

• JFL
Nah how come they have no waist , very ssmall shoulders and very thin ankles and wrists , their shoulders and narrower than their dads and grandads, , fuck it ,its all hormones in food
They have low prenatal testosterone bhai , all my classmates have shitty 2d:4d ratio , I had one of the best ratio there it is not determined by height genetics it's prenatal test levels they don't have

• +1
The guy on the right looks 6 foot if chris is 6'3, while the two guys at the back we have no idea if they are standing on something, chris, you realise people who are at the back during a photoshoot sometimes go on their tiptoes? just a suggestion.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and negawattlol
My great grandfather was taller than my dad by 9 inches:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: it's so over for me @horizontallytall

• +1
The guy on the right looks 6 foot if chris is 6'3, while the two guys at the back we have no idea if they are standing on something, chris, you realise people who are at the back during a photoshoot sometimes go on their tiptoes? just a suggestion.
I saw the full videos they were not standing on anthing ,and seemed same height even while shaking hands

luckily leg lengthening is a thing.

most brutal thing is how theres no surgery for dick and skull transplant....

• +1

Jaw implants is what will fix the problems for 99% of people

virtually there is no leg lengthening because you are adding 2.5 inches absolute tops and its expensive as shit and no one is doing it, full recovery which isnt even guaranteed takes 2 years, 1.5 maybe

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mayo mogger

There are a few ways but girth fillers will be the safest, and extending should get you something after a few years. Better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and horizontallytall
Post man back at it again:forcedsmile:
Lol, everyone in my family is short as fuck including my grandfather who was around the same height as my mom. But my dad told me that his great grandfather was "190cm or even taller".

• +1
Lol, everyone in my family is short as fuck including my grandfather who was around the same height as my mom. But my dad told me that his great grandfather was "190cm or even taller".
It's the opposite for me , all of my relatives are tall asf I saw my great grandfather he died when I was 2-3 I remember him being 8 inches taller than my dad . It totally depends on the genetic recomb

It's the opposite for me , all of my relatives are tall asf I saw my great grandfather he died when I was 2-3 I remember him being 8 inches taller than my dad . It totally depends on the genetic recomb
I mean nutrition plays a role, my ancestors were all polish and due to communism they may not have been fed well, but I grew up half of my childhood in developed poland and half in london where there is far far more nutritional opportunity. But yeah I only know I had a relatively very tall great great grandfather.

• +1
  • +1
how the fuck did you end up that tall dude like genetic recombination or have you done some sort of stuff
i havent done anything lol im 17 now my timestampt is i was about the same height as my dad at late 14/ very early 15, 16 i would have been about 5'10/5'11, 16.5 i was 6'1, just before i turned 17 i was 6'2.5 (189cm) now I measure about a good 192/193cm in the morning or 191cm in the evening and Im about to turn 18, I also checked for puberty and I havent finished growing at all apparently lol?

No way youre 6'2 growing up vegan. How long were you vegan?

• +1
He is vegetarian with high dairy he is larping no one is rich enough to vegan in India

• +1
how the fuck did you end up that tall dude like genetic recombination or have you done some sort of stuff
Could be genes from my great great grandfather, my childhood wasnt too great it was stressful and constant fights everyone was an alcoholic but here is what I ate during puberty:

Greek Yogurt
Chicken and Beef cooked at home
protein powder
eggs with all kind of cheese (mainly mildly hard cheddar)
Tuna quite oftenish
fruit wise I ate pineapple, apples and bananas quite often
vegetable wise, corn, peas, cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce

and at like 15-16 I only drank water.

FUCK nigga atleast let me hit 6'0 been at 5'11 for half a year now

• +1
I was vegertarian till 17 , we could not afford milk till then , i still cannot afford meat but i make sure to eat 5 eggs and 2 liters milk per day , i was 5'8 at age 17

• JFL
He is vegetarian with high dairy he is larping no one is rich enough to vegan in India
Never could even afford milk lol,started drinking it vigorously after age 17 , like 2 liters per day

• +1
I was vegertarian till 17 , we could not afford milk till then , i still cannot afford meat but i make sure to eat 5 eggs and 2 liters milk per day , i was 5'8 at age 17
no fucking way you grew like 7 inches after 17 i call larp

• +1

Last edited:
i mean you would have been like taller than 5'8 at 17, but you are giving me hope
No i had measured thousand times literallt used to do every day a few times ,i dont post pics when someone asks cause i dont want another rich mofo to grow taller when i deservd to be 6'8-6'9 ,all mofos already cheated genes ,i lost my ancestors hardwork and could not establish supremacy in terms of height

• +1