Literally everything in life is work as an ugly male

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
If I want to not be freakishly pale I have to work to go outside and take myself to the park and sunbathe

If I want to be not weak mentally and physically I need to eat good food

From lookin at ppls Instagram who went to my school it made me realise they don't even have to try

I look at one insta and it's of them all with nothing but swimming trunks on going into a lake in nature in the middle of nowhere which I have never even done before. They aren't doing this to hydrate their skin and charge their bodies and to also get tanned. They just go about their life and happen to get a lot of sunlight and do healthy things without thinking about it

And another insta this guy showed a picture from a restaurant of higher quality red steak than I have ever seen before despite putting work into finding good meat n dat

Similar to that 4chan meme of how working towards a girlfriend n stuff is pointless with the picture of that jock and cheerleader the same goes for living healthily and naturally as an ugly male

And I can't even go to the park and tan anyway I've shared the stories of what's happened there. A group of girls ran away from me after I got up from a bench to pick something up that I dropped they thought I was going to fucking chase after them or something and being disrespected for my facial deformities by strangers in public

You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, try2beme, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Another day another struggle.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Hardrada
Genetics are everything. You're just playing catch up for life.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, chosen-one, Chadelite and 1 other person
Dnr that essay

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You have to just live your life normally. You don’t go I’ll gymcel for 2 years then I’ll finally be human being like some desperate truecel. People like me make a 5-10 year fantasy plan to betabuxx a hypothetical wife instead of just living in the now while also working towards goals

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Flow of life never began for you like it did for everything else. Just accept it and begin comfymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
If I want to not be freakishly pale I have to work to go outside and take myself to the park and sunbathe

From lookin at ppls Instagram who went to my school it made me realise they don't even have to try

I look at one insta and it's of them all with nothing but swimming trunks on going into a lake in nature in the middle of nowhere which I have never even done before. They aren't doing this to hydrate their skin and charge their bodies and to also get tanned. They just go about their life and happen to get a lot of sunlight and do healthy things without thinking about it

And another insta this guy showed a picture from a restaurant of higher quality red steak than I have ever seen before despite putting work into finding good meat n dat

Similar to that 4chan meme of how working towards a girlfriend n stuff is pointless with the picture of that jock and cheerleader the same goes for living healthily and naturally as an ugly male

And I can't even go to the park and tan anyway I've shared the stories of what's happened there. A group of girls ran away from me after I got up from a bench to pick something up that I dropped they thought I was going to fucking chase after them or something and being disrespected for my facial deformities by strangers in public

You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more.
Yeah sometimes it’s like the only thing that can keep you going is that once you finish the pile of work it’ll be good

Mo

No gym for your genetics boyo