Literally getting bullied for my looks by everybody around me

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Everytime i leave the house and i see someone i get negative feedback on my looks. Like that doesn‘t look good, you look like this person/animal, rejection, weird looks.

Can‘t even hide in my room, friends legit spams my insta with monkeys, says i look exactly like them, makes fun of me, says he doesnt wanna make me sad and then tries to explain in detail what he finds on that monkey that looks like me. Tho he is mid LTN himself. Another friend uses a filter and looks like shit and sends me the snap with: „literally [my name]“

People don‘t wanna see me confident or happy even for a day. Im a really nice person so idk what to change besides my face.

Atp i dont think anyone would even give a fuck even if i’d kms

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, shalomnigga, redmaxx and 5 others
Everytime i leave the house and i see someone i get negative feedback on my looks. Like that doesn‘t look good, you look like this person/animal, rejection, weird looks.

Can‘t even hide in my room, friends legit spams my insta with monkeys, says i look exactly like them, makes fun of me, says he doesnt wanna make me sad and then tries to explain in detail what he finds on that monkey that looks like me. Tho he is mid LTN himself. Another friend uses a filter and looks like shit and sends me the snap with: „literally [my name]“

People don‘t wanna see me confident or happy even for a day. Im a really nice person so idk what to change besides my face.

Atp i dont think anyone would even give a fuck even if i’d kms
those arent you friends

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte
I got rated low MTN-strong LTN by some users. I think it‘s over atp, on the edge of just killing myself.

Bullying is a very efficient way of feeling better about yourself. That's how they cope with their own unattractivness.

I don't think friends would do such thing especially because it seems like it's quite obvious that looks are your biggest insecurity.

Cut those people out of your life

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, MoggerGaston, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxer12 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Go ER if you can.

why the fuck are you still hanging around these people? It's clear they don't like you.
What other shitty behaviour are they up to?

those arent you friends
They suck tbh, i think i should just be a loner and somehow find any meaning in my life. I do most things alone too so i‘ll manage. They‘re from my class so i can‘t cut them off or anything,

That one friend even asked everybody around school if i look like this monkey, and everybody said yes…

(@IAMNOTANINCEL )

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Bullying is a very efficient way of feeling better about yourself. That's how they cope with their own unattractivness.

I don't think friends would do such thing especially because it seems like it's quite obvious that looks are your biggest insecurity.

Cut those people out of your life
Yeah they know that i know everything about looks and im depressed, they even said i‘d prolly kms if i live alone. They don‘t mind telling me like GENUINELY telling me that i look disgusting. Not even as a joke.

They look worse than me and i have never yet commented on their looks, as i believe it‘s unnecessary and i dont want them to end like me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Manana
That one friend even asked everybody around school if i look like this monkey, and everybody said yes…
Wtf, he deserves a fucking beating for that. Cut them out asap
Or even better, cut them up.

Wtf, he deserves a fucking beating for that. Cut them out asap
Or even better, cut them up.
Not gonna cut them off, i‘ll just live my life alone from now on

can u dm face op i wont make fun

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
pm face you are the same lookslevel as me

• +1
I got rated low MTN-strong LTN by some users. I think it‘s over atp, on the edge of just killing myself.

I got the same rating too, but try to not be too hard on yourself (maybe cope with sleeping, walking, exercising, or going to social events like a football game).

• +1
Watch this a few times and feel your Abused dog turn into a hungry Wolf :Comfy:

I dont believe in islam anymore but nasheeds still insanely boost my T levels

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
I had friends like this when I was like 12 and chubby; then they decided to block me once I was doing well with dating and going out to nice places. Bunch of Judas snakes

I dont believe in islam anymore but nasheeds still insanely boost my T levels

There were people like you among the armies of Muhammad ﷺ

قَالَتِ ٱلْأَعْرَابُ ءَامَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا۟ وَلَٰكِن قُولُوٓا۟ أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ ٱلْإِيمَٰنُ فِى قُلُوبِكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَٰلِكُمْ شَيْـًٔا ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

"The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.""
(Qur'an 49/14)

Not every Muslim believes in Islam. So join a mosque, publish your outer Islam, conceal your inner Kufr and make better friends. Who knows, you might end up believing Islam in the end after hearing of the fulfilled Prophecies.

People like you are who are both ugly and emotionally broken must cling to a community at all costs. You will never be able to stand alone on your own two feet, and the community of Islam is the best community for weak broken people.

Weak, ugly birdcel subhumans like M. Emwazi [Jihadi John] reforged themselves into internationally feared terrorists by clinging to the spiritual Power of Islam.

SUbhuman Jihadi John
ISISpic

Obviously that's not the goal here Lmao. But you understand my point right?

قَالَتِ ٱلْأَعْرَابُ ءَامَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا۟ وَلَٰكِن قُولُوٓا۟ أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ ٱلْإِيمَٰنُ فِى قُلُوبِكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَٰلِكُمْ شَيْـًٔا ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

"The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.""
(Qur'an 49/14)

Not every Muslim believes in Islam. So join a mosque, publish your outer Islam, conceal your inner Kufr and make better friends. Who knows, you might end up believing Islam in the end after hearing of the fulfilled Prophecies.

People like you are who are both ugly and emotionally broken must cling to a community at all costs. You will never be able to stand alone on your own two feet, and the community of Islam is the best community for weak broken people.

Weak, ugly birdcel subhumans like M. Emwazi [Jihadi John] reforged themselves into internationally feared terrorists by clinging to the spiritual Power of Islam.

View attachment 2602570View attachment 2602572

Obviously that's not the goal here Lmao. But you understand my point right?
My reason for atheism isn‘t enviromental and bc im ugly, it‘s just philosophy and logic

• +1
Reactions: try2beme