[LOG] This will be my normiescending log. Steps moneymax -> get surgeries

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I'm early to mid-twenties, look very like a very low tier normy but not deformed. I think with the right surgeries I might get to high normie tier. The problem ist I am pretty Broke as I lost my last two jobs due two depression. But know that I have a goal (high tier normiemaxxing) I at least will try to moneymaxx.

As I am approaching my mid-twenties I need to get the money fast, so I think it will be most efficient to let others wage slave for me
I am currently in the process of building a software consulting business. There is good money to be made in this business.

There are some pros in this business that will hopefully help me becoming successful
- Most good developers are shy and socially awkward, they suck at marketing themselves.
- Other companies invest much money into recruiting instead of paying their people fair (which is possible)
- Other people employ mediocre and low-class devs. These don't bring much value and even drag the good ones down.

I started freelancing some weeks ago, I currently have 3 customers.
1) Succesfuly finished a small project for him. He said he would refer me to his friends. Second small project in work.
2) Medium sized project. I will not make any money or even lose some on this one as I greatly underestimated the work. (in work)
3) Medium sized project that pays well. This will help me to get some financial buffer. The client hinted that he has more work after that.

I already have one student programming for me, he is pretty good. Better than many graduates. I just pay him 20% more than the shit other companies offer. This is still a good price for me and he is happy about it.

I hope Project 2 will not be too much of a money grave, but I can't ditch it as this would hurt my reputation which would be very bad right now, so I have to subsidize it with money from Project 3. My plan is to first build some financial buffer as my current one is pretty just some hundreds of dollars. So I would be pretty much fucked If one of the current customers would pay late. If that is done I am looking into cold approaching local companies. Most companies could save huge amounts of money by modernizing their it.

I am thinking of offering them something like watching their processes for 3 days for free and looking for processes that can be made much cheaper with custom made software. Then I will offer them to implement that for a part of the money they would be saving.

As the workload rises I will try to employ more students. I will try to advertise by hanging around the nerds in university and befriending them. I have to find the diamonds in between though, as most nerds not even good in programming. I did some rough calculations and think I could pay the really good students even 50% more then other companies and still make a good profit. Other companies here seem to be more like administration, they have a set hourly pay for everyone no matter how good or bad they are, so it should be possible to steel them the good ones away.

I have to be a bit careful though, it people, nerds software developers, etc are the most blupilled cucks you ever find anywhere, only social "science"
students are worse.

I think this has a good chance of succeeding. Even though most IT companies suck hard there some good ones. These good ones became multi million dollar business within a few years. I hope to be able to repeat that, I could get all my surgeries within 1 or two years if all goes well.

I will post updates here now and then. Maybe someone here sees this as motivation to do try something similar in the same or other business fields.

Boyos my plan is working out. I made 7.5k $ since my last post and have contracts for 10k $ for next month + potential new clients I am talking to. That's revenue, not profit and I had to pay off some debts, but I think this is a good start.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810