Looksmax lol at this guy getting jaw surgery and looking like a recessed low-t monkey after

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Adept
Time online
2d 4h 54m
No. Moving the chin forward from his original position would look retarded. He already had a pointy “witchy” chin. I swear this forum is just like “as long as it’s projected more it’s better”. This result isn’t ideal, but he at least looks human now. Yes “Jfl” about not knowing anything about aesthetics

[

Obviously the chin WAS moved.... Back. He would look better if the MANDIBLE was moved a bit forward, not his chin
it wasnt its the swelling under the lip that makes it look like that

H

highT

Knowledgable
Time online
36d 19h 8m
he is 3 weeks post-op and therefore still extremely swollen to the point where his “final” result will look much different. Although I agree it does not look great right now- in fact it looks like like his mandible was actually moved backwards wtf

MewingJBP

MewingJBP

Erudite
Time online
21d 8h 13m
B

Benjibanks

Adept
Time online
3d 11h 42m
How can I avoid such a fate. I’m going in for bimax in the next few weeks or months depending on insurance paperwork and I’m worried about it going wrong.

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Erudite
Time online
9d 9h 19m
i get mse+facemask soon and my chin is recessed, is it possible i end up like him boyos ?
Maybe, but remember the mandible grows with the maxilla slightly so it won't be that bad. You're still ascending your maxilla which is most important. Mandible implants/surgery is always secondary and mandible gains are easier