Looking for tips to improve. Rate me (20M, 5'11)

A

ascendtogether

Iron
Doing pretty good with girls but looking for any tips to improve. Have no idea what to do with my hair. It's very straight and fine and never stays up with any product unless it is super short. No idea what is good with facial hair either. New to this.

IMG 4386 2
IMG 2934
IMG 2427
IMG 0569
IMG 4585
IMG 9620

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
The beard+stache and the skinny jeans gotta go. your hair looks horrible like in the last pic you literally have what looks like a headset dent. LTN, lose some weight and get better skin and u just might reach MTN while carried by your physique.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, watah, ascendtogether and 4 others
The beard+stache and the skinny jeans gotta go. your hair looks horrible like in the last pic you literally have what looks like a headset dent. LTN, lose some weight and get better skin and u just might reach MTN while carried by your physique.
What do you recommend to improve my skin? I was taking doxycycline and that worked but I didn't want the long-term effects of antibiotic resistance etc.

chads.org lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, med, TheDarkEnigma and 4 others
What do you recommend to improve my skin? I was taking doxycycline and that worked but I didn't want the long-term effects of antibiotic resistance etc.
personally skincare products ruined my skin by just giving me more pimples. see what workes for you and what doesn't. i recommend moisturizer for anyone tho.

personally skincare products ruined my skin by just giving me more pimples. see what workes for you and what doesn't. i recommend moisturizer for anyone tho.
Ok, I'll do that and wash my face more. If you get a pimple and it gets filled with gross white shit, should you ever pop it or no does that just hurt you?

where u from

Ok, I'll do that and wash my face more. If you get a pimple and it gets filled with gross white shit, should you ever pop it or no does that just hurt you?
i personally pop them if they are easily poppable but idk if thats optimal honestly. the best way around pimples is just preventing them in the first place, by eating a clean diet and not letting ur face get greasy. you can try to get a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream to put on pimple in the evening, it hardly works for me but give it a shot.

i personally pop them if they are easily poppable but idk if thats optimal honestly. the best way around pimples is just preventing them in the first place, by eating a clean diet and not letting ur face get greasy. you can try to get a 10% benzoyl peroxide cream to put on pimple in the evening, it hardly works for me but give it a shot.
Thanks. I drink a lot of milk so that might be causing the problem

3990411 img 9620 94VMMtTg

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, shogrim, Ark and 5 others
your skin doesn't look that bad btw. its above average
also again lay off the skinny jeans
Never worn skinny jeans, they're Levi's slim and yeah they are pretty damn tight. Always thought baggy jeans looked like shit so went the opposite way.

• +1
shave, let your hair grow and use base makeup

not to look tranny tho makeup just to improve skin

Biggest failos
non nt/awkwardness in posture and photos
small shoulder ratio
forehead

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Never worn skinny jeans, they're Levi's slim and yeah they are pretty damn tight. Always thought baggy jeans looked like shit so went the opposite way.
respectfully disagree

• +1
Reactions: ascendtogether
Biggest failos
non nt/awkwardness in posture and photos
small shoulder ratio
forehead
Would growing out my hair help with the forehead?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Doing pretty good with girls but looking for any tips to improve. Have no idea what to do with my hair. It's very straight and fine and never stays up with any product unless it is super short. No idea what is good with facial hair either. New to this.

View attachment 2777757View attachment 2777756View attachment 2777755View attachment 2777754View attachment 2777758View attachment 2777759
htn, ur kind abloated so try cutting, dw about the jeans or baggy shit wear whatever makes u comfortable. maybe change the haircut? try doing a cleaner diet. try wearing some lifts and say ur 6'1

WHile with the hair a short slick back wouldnt look bad

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
WHile with the hair a short slick back wouldnt look bad
Ok, I will try that. What products would you recommend to hold my light hair down? I am not gay so not good with hair stuff

• JFL
  • +1
htn, could be strong htn

View attachment 2777757View attachment 2777756View attachment 2777755View attachment 2777754View attachment 2777758View attachment 2777759
Yeah It’s fine but you got your angles. But I recommend to grow a beard and to go for longer hairstyle. You could go to HTN for sure

Yeah It’s fine but you got your angles. But I recommend to grow a beard and to go for longer hairstyle. You could go to HTN for sure
Unfortunately can’t grow a full beard at the moment. Was thinking about growing my hair out like hockey hair over the next 8-12 months. Good idea?
IMG 1126
IMG 9940

Yes go for that try if it doesn’t fit your looks go for stylist or so. Hairstyle alone can improve looks so much it’s crazy
Cool thanks sounds like a plan

Cool thanks sounds like a plan
But try to get a better tan. Use beta carotene, lycopene and astaxanthin.
Consume 12mg. Lycopene, 50mg of astxanthin and go for around 5mg of beta carotene daily. And go for a lean diet so cut. I think so you can go to chadlite actually

• +1
You got any advice on how to get there?
Grow hair long so u got sexy ahh courtains, skin care, a bit of leanmax and I hope you don’t stand as retarded jn real life as you do in photos

• +1
Grow hair long so u got sexy ahh courtains, skin care, a bit of leanmax and I hope you don’t stand as retarded jn real life as you do in photos
Yeah in real life I’m a little less retarded. Had some cute girls compliment many of those pictures so thought they were good. Good advice, is there a skincare post on here that you recommend to follow? I do literally nothing except shower regularly

Hate when people mistake slim jeans for skinny, but otherwise shave, tan, and grow longer hair

But try to get a better tan. Use beta carotene, lycopene and astaxanthin.
Consume 12mg. Lycopene, 50mg of astxanthin and go for around 5mg of beta carotene daily. And go for a lean diet so cut. I think so you can go to chadlite actually
Good shite it’s hard to get sun where I’m at

Wheat waffles long lost twin

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
Yeah in real life I’m a little less retarded. Had some cute girls compliment many of those pictures so thought they were good. Good advice, is there a skincare post on here that you recommend to follow? I do literally nothing except shower regularly
I just use dermaroller once a week and regular baby cream for face after washing face 2-3 times a day, after couple of months I got to glass skin. I avoid eating greasy food, drink a lot of water, take multivit and exercise regularly. So from my experience this works, but try looking for some guides on here.

Unfortunately can’t grow a full beard at the moment. Was thinking about growing my hair out like hockey hair over the next 8-12 months. Good idea?
View attachment 2778513View attachment 2778512
this is optimal

I just use dermaroller once a week and regular baby cream for face after washing face 2-3 times a day, after couple of months I got to glass skin. I avoid eating greasy food, drink a lot of water, take multivit and exercise regularly. So from my experience this works, but try looking for some guides on here.

this is optimal
Good routine I’ll take it up. Do you dermaroll everything, forehead, cheeks, chin area etc.?

You are good. What gave it away?
u just look like a standard above average finland native. people from finland tend to store a lot of fat in their faces. i would really work on trying to debloat and lean down as much as possible. also i would recommend changing ur hair.

• +1
u just look like a standard above average finland native. people from finland tend to store a lot of fat in their faces. i would really work on trying to debloat and lean down as much as possible. also i would recommend changing ur hair.
Cool good info thanks. Sounds like the main things for me to improve are get tanner, get leaner, improve skin a bit, and shave. This forum is good, less autistic than I thought

And grow out hair

Id say lower end of MTN. Saying LTN is too harsh. Also u have serious potential to ascend to mid HTN maybe higher so ur not in a terrible spot.

Id say lower end of MTN. Saying LTN is too harsh. Also u have serious potential to ascend to mid HTN maybe higher so ur not in a terrible spot.
Any additional specific advice other than the help I’ve gotten already?