Looksmaxing be like:

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior

The progress is slow. One instance of bad luck will fuck up the whole looksmax journey. All the effort for nothing.

It took me 10 months of Accutane treatment to destroy all my pimples so only my scars are left.
It only took me 1 night yesterday to get 5 new pimples. These 4 pimples will turn into 4 new scars. Taking these pills wasn't worth it I guess.

Once I stop taking them, my acne will come back. I won't be able to get a laser therapy if I'm always on Accutane.

Same with working out.
You work out for years to get some muscles. You stop for a few months and the muscles are gone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Limerencel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Not being born Chad is a scam.

Chad doesn't have to worry about any of this shit. Naturally clear skin, natural facial harmony, naturally toned body

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and LowTierNormie
Sometimes it be like that

You stop for a few months and the muscles are gone.

That's just a wrong fact. You regain that muscle mass much quicker than you originally gained it, look up "detraining" for weight lifters.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended, JellyBelly and 2 others
That’s why you’re making a commitment for life or accepting your subbumanity buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Zeta ascended, Stingray and 3 others
Its the saddest math graph I have ever seen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Extra Chromosome
Same with finasteride and minoxidil. Drop them for a week and God himself will take your hairline.

It is softmaxes that go down, not hardcore surgeries and permanent chemical ascensions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and mojopin
That’s why you’re making a commitment for life or accepting your subbumanity buddy boyo
I'll choose commitment for life if the positive effects are guaranteed.
However, there are always dilemmas.
If I stop taking Accutane, I'll get pimples again and I won't be able to treat my scars.
If I stop taking Accutane I might be able to get a scar treatment but after the treatment pimples will come back.

Where does your acne pop up?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Where does your acne pop up?
Whole cheek area

Used to have acne everywhere (back, chest, forehead, neck, jaw, cheeks) but now they only pop up on the cheeks and only on spots where there have been pimples previously

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Whole cheek area
View attachment 37512
Used to have acne everywhere (back, chest, forehead, neck, jaw, cheeks) but now they only pop up on the cheeks and only on spots where there have been pimples previously
If they only pop up on the face then it just began.
I assume you tried tretinoin (cuz you took accutane and made this thread).
I recommend tazarotene + topical GHK-cu + dermapen + azelic acid.
Should BTFO the scars as well.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 39
If they only pop up on the face then it just began.
I assume you tried tretinoin (cuz you took accutane and made this thread).
I recommend tazarotene + topical GHK-cu + dermapen + azelic acid.
Should BTFO the scars as well.
No. It didn't just begin. I have acne for 5 years now. I had it everywhere but now only on face.
I haven't had new pimples for at least 5 months thanks to Accutane but this morning I woke up with 4 pimples. I didn't take the Accutane pill the day before.
I hope Accutane will work so I can get several laser therapies asap. My time is running.
I have to take it for 8 more months. Then I'll have to wait 6 months until I can get a laser treatment.
I just hope I won't have breakouts in this 6 month waiting period.
I can't fuck with other drugs for acne. Accutane already kinda fucks up my liver.

• +1
No. It didn't just begin. I have acne for 5 years now. I had it everywhere but now only on face.
I haven't had new pimples for at least 5 months thanks to Accutane but this morning I woke up with 4 pimples. I didn't take the Accutane pill the day before.
I hope Accutane will work so I can get several laser therapies asap. My time is running.
I have to take it for 8 more months. Then I'll have to wait 6 months until I can get a laser treatment.
I just hope I won't have breakouts in this 6 month waiting period.
I can't fuck with other drugs for acne. Accutane already kinda fucks up my liver.
Good luck then, my friend.
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
View attachment 37493
The progress is slow. One instance of bad luck will fuck up the whole looksmax journey. All the effort for nothing.

It took me 10 months of Accutane treatment to destroy all my pimples so only my scars are left.
It only took me 1 night yesterday to get 5 new pimples. These 4 pimples will turn into 4 new scars. Taking these pills wasn't worth it I guess.

Once I stop taking them, my acne will come back. I won't be able to get a laser therapy if I'm always on Accutane.

Same with working out.
You work out for years to get some muscles. You stop for a few months and the muscles are gone.
Is this your first accutane cycle? How long is(was) your course? What dosage are you at? What is your body weight?

I've completed 7 months of accutane and I'm at 120mg/day and I still have 2 months left.
My total cumulative dosage will be 300mg/kg not that bitch ass recommended dosage which says 120-150mg/kg. Don't stop accutane until you're completely clear for at least 10 days.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 39
Is this your first accutane cycle? How long is(was) your course? What dosage are you at? What is your body weight?

I've completed 7 months of accutane and I'm at 120mg/day and I still have 2 months left.
My total cumulative dosage will be 300mg/kg not that bitch ass recommended dosage which says 120-150mg/kg. Don't stop accutane until you're completely clear for at least 10 days.
First Accutane cycle, 20mg/day, treatment lasts 18 months, 65kg body weight.
I haven't got any new pimples for a few months. But whenever I don't take the pill for a day I get a pimple

• +1
First Accutane cycle, 20mg/day, treatment lasts 18 months, 65kg body weight.
I haven't got any new pimples for a few months. But whenever I don't take the pill for a day I get a pimple
20 mg/day? What the fuck bro? Bump up your dosage. 20 mg is literally nothing.

If you're still breaking out if you skip pill that means you still aren't done. Keep your accutane cycle on until you stop breaking out.

My face is also filled with extreme ugly all sorts of scarring and I can't wait to get microneedling and chemical peeling. We will ascend buddyboyo. Fuck acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Extra Chromosome
20 mg/day? What the fuck bro? Bump up your dosage. 20 mg is literally nothing.

If you're still breaking out if you skip pill that means you still aren't done. Keep your accutane cycle on until you stop breaking out.

My face is also filled with extreme ugly all sorts of scarring and I can't wait to get microneedling and chemical peeling. We will ascend buddyboyo. Fuck acne.
I can't simply bump up my dosage. It's under the control of a dermatologist. The low dosage just means that I have to take it for a longer period (18 months) instead of 7 months like you.
Yeah I also can't wait to get a scar treatment. I'll most likely choose a Fraxel laser treatment. I'd probably have to get 5 of them.
Even without acne it's still kinda over for me though so once my acne scars are gone the real looksmaxing only begins.

I can't simply bump up my dosage. It's under the control of a dermatologist. The low dosage just means that I have to take it for a longer period (18 months) instead of 7 months like you.
Yeah I also can't wait to get a scar treatment. I'll most likely choose a Fraxel laser treatment. I'd probably have to get 5 of them.
Even without acne it's still kinda over for me though so once my acne scars are gone the real looksmaxing only begins.
I'm glad I'm in a shitty 3rd world curry country lol. I can literally buy accutane anywhere I walk into as long as I'm paying a little extra.

High cumulative dosage is far more effective. Read this - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22909370/

I'm still breaking out a little even though I'm at 120mg/day. Acne is a bitch to get rid of. Try to get your dosage bumped.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 39
I'm glad I'm in a shitty 3rd world curry country lol. I can literally buy accutane anywhere I walk into as long as I'm paying a little extra.

High cumulative dosage is far more effective. Read this - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22909370/

I'm still breaking out a little even though I'm at 120mg/day. Acne is a bitch to get rid of. Try to get your dosage bumped.
My dermatologist actually claimed thatv 20mg is actually quite high. He only gave me that much because my acne is severe. Usually he gives 10mg.
He wants to get me down on 10mg again too.

My dermatologist actually claimed thatv 20mg is actually quite high. He only gave me that much because my acne is severe. Usually he gives 10mg.
He wants to get me down on 10mg again too.
With 20 mg it will take you insanely long time to stop your breakouts, and this way your scarring will increase than it already is. I suggest switching dermatologist asap tbh tbh. 20 mg should be used for a few weeks initially to make the body used to the drug.

Anyway it's your call. I'll update once I'm off this drug in May, and then I'll wait a month and get my scars fixed.

• +1
nah, i know a dude who did some surgeries and then from 2 girls fucked he went to 63, thanks to tinder too.
That graphic is for who thinks that drinking much water, nofapping, or showering hard will bring to something.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Imagine spending thousands of dollars and 10 years looksmaxing. Only to have your faced burned off in a fire.

over if you have to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
So why don't you grab the problem by the root and change your diet?

Muscle memory my friend, you will regain your gains in notime

So why don't you grab the problem by the root and change your diet?

Muscle memory my friend, you will regain your gains in notime
You're legit triggering the shit out of me right now.
If you're uninformed shut up

View attachment 37493

Same with working out.
hop on dutasteride

or skin yourself tbh

• JFL
You're legit triggering the shit out of me right now.
If you're uninformed shut up

I'm sure this is the skin of someone who plays sports everyday and eats healthy, and not someone who rots at home and consumes one dorito bag after the other.

View attachment 37662
I'm sure this is the skin of someone who plays sports everyday and eats healthy, and not someone who rots at home and consumes one dorito bag after the other.
Dude you don't know shit. I ate a vegan plant based diet and I still had breakouts while chad eats cupcakes and pussy and has flawless skin.
You sound like some idiot who would say "just wash your face bro"

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Dude you don't know shit. I ate a vegan plant based diet and I still had breakouts while chad eats cupcakes and pussy and has flawless skin.
You sound like some idiot who would say "just wash your face bro"
JFLLLLL who told you vegan diet is good you better eat cupcakes and drink melted lard

JFLLLLL who told you vegan diet is good you better eat cupcakes and drink melted lard
It was better than eating dairy but I still had breakouts so it was cope yeah.