Looksmaxxing is a complete joke

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human
Its so fucking retarded
Im so tired of seeing these threads by some retards like @pneumocystosis posting some elaborate thread "guys here is how to debloat i sound so high iq", then all of the thread is filled with obvious lies, cope, just so he can post his face and say "guys look at how chad i am"
Its like seeing a inherited guy from a rich family saying that "you need to follow these steps to be like me"
Your bloat level is entirely chosen by your genetics, if you debloated its because of that, or you lost weight
Stop believing retards like these who claim to be looksmaxxer guru when they know dogshit at what they are talking about

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymcel88, aleksander, Lookologist003 and 34 others
Its so fucking retarded
Im so tired of seeing these threads by some retards like @pneumocystosis posting some elaborate thread "guys here is how to debloat i sound so high iq", then all of the thread is filled with obvious lies, cope, just so he can post his face and say "guys look at how chad i am"
Its like seeing a inherited guy from a rich family saying that "you need to follow these steps to be like me"
Your bloat level is entirely chosen by your genetics, if you debloated its because of that, or you lost weight
Stop believing retards like these who claim to be looksmaxxer guru when they know dogshit at what they are talking about
i’ve seen you on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, shabby890, j05 and 4 others
At this point this forum is a cesspool of retarded braggers who feels good bringing down other
What is this ?
Who even in their right mind think that looksmaxxing somehow work ?

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, dimorphism, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
If looksmaxxing actually worked there would not be plastic surgeons, but in reality, plastic surgery is the only way to change your looks

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 55314 and Cutecel2001
Its so fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 48689 and 7 others
Bloating is a matter of wether the necessary bone is there or not

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dimorphism and Kristin
Bloating is a matter of wether the necessary bone is there or not
The bone cope doesnt exist
Everyone has same amount of bones
You cant miss a bone
You can have it underdeveloped or deformed

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Everyone has same amount of bones
Size of bones is different dumbass.

That means one person has more bone matter in his body then another.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
I agree to some level. however you CAN 'looksmax' by fixing skin, dying hair/eyebrows, different haircut, fashion, lifts, ...
Bone structure is genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, aesthetic beauty, SomaliMax and 1 other person
If looksmaxxing actually worked there would not be plastic surgeons, but in reality, plastic surgery is the only way to change your looks
Nope, it’s just that sometimes being costant works yk , you fucking nigger. And plastic surgery exist becouse no shit there aint no magic potion or soft max that can make bones/titts/ass grow yk. Thats some retard posting

most "looksmaxxing" is just going through puberty

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Costcosuperstore and AngryShortMale
Looksmaxxing works brah

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Softmaxxing like gym, dying eyebrows, drip are normie stuff.

The only looksmaxxes that are gonna significantly improve your looks are surgical or like accutane or something.

Muh do this so that your face is 0.01% more lean lololol. Meanwhile pneumo has prettyboy Chadlite face and he roided lololol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, aesthetic beauty, Gus17 and 2 others
Softmaxxing like gym, dying eyebrows, drip are normie stuff.

The only looksmaxxes that are gonna significantly improve your looks are surgical or like accutane or something.

Muh do this so that your face is 0.01% more lean lololol. Meanwhile pneumo has prettyboy Chadlite face and he roided lololol.
fuck pneumo

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and pneumocystosis
Its so fucking retarded
Brutal genetics pill

Gifgit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, socialcel, baldgeeza and 9 others
Looksmaxx is literally based on luck like everything in life

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
posted on looksmaxxing.org

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Clavicular
How did 22 users fell for this bait

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and AngryShortMale
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Yo I’ve seen u in the TikTok’s bro

This forum is dogshit

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and efidescontinuado
just invent new looksmax cope so the horse can copy content and monetize it on tiktok theory

Its so fucking retarded
Blud you don’t even Looksmax how can you comment on it.

What did u specifically do to looksmax? Tbh never heard of someone who legit looksmaxxed (which takes minimum 2 years) and still think it’s cope.
It’s always the fuckers incels who never even looksmaxxed with the doomer mentality like u who claim its cope

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
What did u specifically do to looksmax? Tbh never heard of someone who legit looksmaxxed (which takes minimum 2 years) and still think it’s cope.
It’s always the fuckers incels who never even looksmaxxed with the doomer mentality like u who claim its cope
Just "looksmax". Do you even hear yourself? What am I supposed to even do fucking retard
My face is ugly and what
I cant just fucking change it
What would looksmaxxing teach me
"just mew bro" yeah like that is ever going to change my face in the slightest
Get out of my thread if you spread lies

Honestly I’ve seen some standardcels who legitimately looksmaxxed but ran into their genetic wall. It was brutal hearing how their own expectations went up because they went through so much work, they didn’t want just some regular LTB-MTB.

Honestly I’ve seen some standardcels who legitimately looksmaxxed but ran into their genetic wall. It was brutal hearing how their own expectations went up because they went through so much work, they didn’t want just some regular LTB-MTB.
Then its their own problem, standardcels are not incels

Its so fucking retarded
I am chad?

U let small things put u off, ur too weak for this world and were destined to be bottom barrel since u behave that way

U shouldnt even b a man

If you want success with women, focus on moneymaxxing, not looksmaxxing.

In modern day, money dictates the rules, women will chase you when they see your Rolex, Lamborghini, luxurious properties, mansions, yachts and private jets.

And these women won't be just women but top women!

Just "looksmax". Do you even hear yourself? What am I supposed to even do fucking retard
My face is ugly and what
I cant just fucking change it
What would looksmaxxing teach me
"just mew bro" yeah like that is ever going to change my face in the slightest
Get out of my thread if you spread lies
What are u expecting though? U been on this forum since 2022 so u should know what I mean when I say looksmax. If ur a truecel than yeh u ethier gotta surgery max or it never even began for u.

Truecels are rare tho I only saw a couple on this forum

If you want success with women, focus on moneymaxxing, not looksmaxxing.

In modern day, money dictates the rules, women will chase you when they see your Rolex, Lamborghini, luxurious properties, mansions, yachts and private jets.

And these women won't be just women but top women!
Lmfaooo typical greycel telling us to be premuim betabuxx.

It’s nobody fault about their high ass expeditions. You can go up a decent amount of points, lots of “incels” here issue isn’t mainly looks but it’s mental. I’m not gonna lie and say u can go from subhuman to chad but you can definitely ascend depending on ur starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
What are u expecting though? U been on this forum since 2022 so u should know what I mean when I say looksmax. If ur a truecel than yeh u ethier gotta surgery max or it never even began for u.

Truecels are rare tho I only saw a couple on this forum
Well truecel or not im still ugly