looksmaxxing is so cringe

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
all that work just to get some retard ran thru female who has a fried brain from looking at chad on phone all day

so cringe lol

just chill and build model trains or something tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
Why did my oneitis call me a faggot when i told her what mewing was and then told her chad boyfriend to give me bully beatdowns and dislocate my jaw?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and incel194012940
This, live life like the 40 year old autists who loves sonic, he is happy and is contempt, his happiness is pure it’s divine in a way, life is very short why stress about gonial angles and this and that, fuck it bro just do you

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
7000 posts later

This, live life like the 40 year old autists who loves sonic, he is happy and is contempt, his happiness is pure it’s divine in a way, life is very short why stress about gonial angles and this and that, fuck it bro just do you
He is not happy. happiness is ruling the world with an iron fist

He is not happy. happiness is ruling the world with an iron fist
The autist is happy, autism talks everything else walks

just don't get your looksmatch or above and you will be fine, I am 100% sure if you are on this forum you don't have the NTness necesary to keep a girl who is at your same level, looksmaxing will ensure you will be able to get something decent even if you are settling down for less than you are worthy I guess

I want people to worship me. what are we but ego
The autist doesn’t care since he is oblivious to the true cruel nature of the world, ignorance is bliss

I don't care I just want it to die already on TikTok those mogwarts mfs..

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
just don't get your looksmatch or above and you will be fine, I am 100% sure if you are on this forum you don't have the NTness necesary to keep a girl who is at your same level, looksmaxing will ensure you will be able to get something decent even if you are settling down for less than you are worthy I guess
Not looksmatched that doesn’t matter what matters is the archetype and how NT they are or how they are compared to the average foid personality wise

The autist doesn’t care since he is oblivious to the true cruel nature of the world, ignorance is bliss
indeed. but ignorance is the greatest of cope.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
to cope or not to cope

Below my looksmatch is a 30 IQ disease ridden Down syndrome deformity who bathes in the Ganges. What’s the next step?

Below my looksmatch is a 30 IQ disease ridden Down syndrome deformity who bathes in the Ganges. What’s the next step?
Time to hardmaxx I guess

just chill and build model trains or something tbh
model trains are just a universal hobby among guys

I can show a model train to another mf and he'd be like "based" but I show it to a hole and she's like "I don't get it"

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
model trains are just a universal hobby among guys

I can show a model train to another mf and he'd be like "based" but I show it to a hole and she's like "I don't get it"
Ram it into the hole and she will get it