Losing my virginity in a week (day 1)

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
I posted yesterday about how i'll lose my virginity in a week this is just a update of whats happened. Made a tinder account and took some pictures that are horrible, but it is what it is, if i'm not getting matches the pictures won't change much. I swiped too much too early, before people had a chance to swipe on me. I got 1 match, it was some shy girl that is barely showing her face, but honestly i don't care about looks atm, i am just trying to smash. Tomorrow i'll get more matches 100% because i have so many likes (most likely people i haven't swiped yes on yet). That's about it for today, check my previous post for more info on whats going on. I'll post tomorrow updates around this time.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, EasternRightWinger15, godirl and 3 others
Im gonna get emotionally invested in this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, the_german2003, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
Incel, don't get your h(c)opes up.

• +1
Reactions: Spierdolony and SubhumanCurrycel
How do you know it was a girl for certain? Good luck btw

sos @NewParasite tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
OP is a 6'6 african american, if he doesn't get laid now when all the white bitches are trying to virtue signal as much as possible for the bbc then I don't know.

it isn't an achievement though, idk what the point of this thread is. If you were an average looking 5'-something black then that would be interesting.
you're almost guaranteed to get laid simply because of height.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
OP is a 6'6 african american, if he doesn't get laid now when all the white bitches are trying to virtue signal as much as possible for the bbc then I don't know.

it isn't an achievement though, idk what the point of this thread is. If you were an average looking 5'-something black then that would be interesting.
this

make a tinder bio with 2 lines

line 1: 6’6

line 2: BLM 👊🏿

the amount of matches will be astronomical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_german2003, Tall and Zercic
How do you know it was a girl for certain? Good luck btw
thank you. I could see her eyebrows and hair and like a bit of face, can't be 100% certain tho.
this

make a tinder bio with 2 lines

line 1: 6’6

line 2: BLM 👊🏿

the amount of matches will be astronomical
Lmao. I'm sure that would work, i'll maybe use that if it comes down to the wire.

We will see. Give me a week to work my magic. I'm just not confident about escalating the situation to actually having sex, thats my weakest part, i'm pretty good at conversation tho. And i feel like yall use the height as an excuse for why not ur getting attention from women, while it is true if your tall you'll get more attention, most of yall just give up because you're 5"6. If you are 5"6 you can't be looking for 8's and 9's you gotta go for the 4's and 5's.
idk what you mean by that.

Last edited:
Thanks for looksmax tip