Lost my hollow cheeks in 3 days

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I don’t fucking understand what happened, I had decent hollow cheeks a few days ago in good lighting and when I woke up today my cheeks were so fat and undifined I don’t understand what happened to my face, I’m a ugly fat pig now, do I need hollow cheeks to be attractive or is it not a big deal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
over if u don’t have them 24/7 in shit lighting while eating shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Deleted member 39692, diamondbill and 12 others
If you look like a famine survivor when you have them then they're not worth having, girls will call you subhuman just like Barret

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If you lose them that easily, it most likely ain't healthy for you to have them in the first place

stop eating sodium, easy fix

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
suck more cock and youll get em back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Alt Number 3 and Lynxress
better start worrying about ur shit undereye support boyo

"Joke" :lul:
whatever helps u cope with being a boneless rat
Well I can Call it what u want, u are the only person to call me boneless so I’m sure to take your opinion seriously, but the fact of the matter is you have no life and you’re using this tiny little thing to try to get a leverage over me to feel better about yourself so I classify it as a joke, which, by now is overused, not that like a bottom of the bucket crab person like you would understand. Post your eyes buddy let’s see how bad I mog u

Well I can Call it what u want, u are the only person to call me boneless so I’m sure to take your opinion seriously, but the fact of the matter is you have no life and you’re using this tiny little thing to try to get a leverage over me to feel better about yourself so I classify it as a joke
save up money for orbital implants

save up money for orbital implants
Proving my point that you’re a broken record, repeating the same thing, truly the pinnacle of comedy, hiding behind that comfortable screen of yours, knowing how subhuman you are

"MY EYES ARE GOOD DOCTOR HAN"
Damn right 💜, both broken records arguing about something little, although I’m not the aggravator as I am happy of my appearance now, hope one day u ascend man, we weren’t all so lucky after puberty

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
"Joke" :lul:
whatever helps u cope with being a boneless rat
he has more calcium in half of his face than you do in the entirety of your body though.

• Love it
Reactions: NarrowBones
he has more calcium in half of his face than you do in the entirety of your body though.
11.5 mg/dl cal says otherwise

ur just an idiot then
too bad none of that mass went into ur orbitals :lul:
Some of it did, my top and side of my orbitals are good, just the bottom half that could be better

Some of it did, my top and side of my orbitals are good, just the bottom half that could be better
"my orbitals are good tell chuck hes just jealous :feelswhy: "

"my orbitals are good tell chuck hes just jealous :feelswhy: "
He is indeed, very. Broken record as I said, keep proving my point.

Anyone who constantly criticizes people without showing their face is either insecure or jealous