LOW INHIB MAXXING PROGRESS

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Just did my first drug deal, sold 2 tabs of acid to this dude I met from the dark web. Also made like 30€ profit so I am also moneymaxxing. Fuaark I am gonna fucking ascend.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Swagwaffle, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
are you good looking enough to be low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, SeiGun and Swagwaffle
nettivinkattu

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and MentalCel
nettivinkattu

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
Thats high inhib beta male behavior. 2 acid tabs? Move some kilos for once

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel and androidcel
Thats high inhib beta male behavior. 2 acid tabs? Move some kilos for once
I imported a lot of acid I am just starting to sell them lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Swagwaffle
I imported a lot of acid I am just starting to sell them lol
IMO not a good hustle considering acid is a felony (last time i checked) . If u just stick with weed u won't have issues (depends were u live)

im sure ur fine selling a few here and there but if ur big and ur house looks like a drive-thru thatsa where the raiding comes. I seen a lot of friends reach this level.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel and androidcel
IMO not a good hustle considering acid is a felony (last time i checked) . If u just stick with weed u won't have issues (depends were u live)

im sure ur fine selling a few here and there but if ur big and ur house looks like a drive-thru thatsa where the raiding comes. I seen a lot of friends reach this level.
Don't worry I've done my research, I meet in public parks and don't store my drugs in the house, so if they catch me they'll catch me with just a few tabs of acid and I'll get small fine.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Don't worry I've done my research, I meet in public parks and don't store my drugs in the house, so if they catch me they'll catch me with just a few tabs of acid and I'll get small fine.
I hope you are using vpn bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
smart man doing research before starting a pharma company.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Why I am not doing anything illegal just celling lemons bro that's where the name acid comes from.
Hopefully all of this happens to your cousins dogs sisters granma then:lul::soy:

537.jpg

• +1
  • +1