LOW INHIB NEARLY KILLED ME TONIGHT

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

YALL TOLD ME IT WAS OVER AND THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED HAHAHAHAHAA.

PROOF THAT TEXT GAME IS COPE!!!

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

Anyway, I NEARLY GOT BEATEN UP.

How?
Well, here's me trying to explain it:

I was walking out of the club, by myself, at 4 am.
I was hungry so I was heading to McDonald's, which was unfortunately shut.

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.
As I get there, one says "Yo McDonald's is shut mate".
Drunk as fuck, I answer "Yeah no shit mate. I can see".

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.
"Are you taking the fucking piss mate?" he continued.

I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:

"Yo do you guys listen to Juice WRLD??"
The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
After like 5 seconds, the main guy who was already mad ordered me to
shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

At this point the main guy was really pissed.
He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
I chuckled and said "make me". I'm not fucking joking, I actually said that.
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

He started counting. Slowly.
"One."
I stood there
"Two."
I did not budge. Smiling, I said "Three!" and chuckled.
"Three."
He jumped up
and started running after me.
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.
I ran down the whole street and he was still following.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.
As he stopped, I stopped too.
I was full on in an adrenaline rush and I screamed:

"Come on you fat fuck!".
I'm not making this up, I fucking swear. I said that. He wasn't even fat lol.

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
They were screaming at me.
"Let's fucking fight you fa*got", "Stop running away you pussy. Come fight".
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.
I was tireless though, I could have sprinted forever.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
As they were getting closer, I yelled
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

10 seconds later, they just turned into some random alleyway.

That's the last I saw of them.

As someone said in another thread, autism + low inhib is a deadly combo.

But yeah, I should never go out by myself, especially when drunk like that.

Here's another video where I explain it better kinda:

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Hope you're doing well boys.

I wish you success in whatever you're trying to achieve.

Pneumo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cyko, kebab, ReadBooksEveryday and 63 others
Not a single

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Mister Fuwy, rhinoplasty and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv, aspiringexcel, lookism and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, aspiringexcel, ReadBooksEveryday and 20 others
i love your accent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and pneumocystosis
Glad I started cardio maxxing , can’t let this shit happen to me

you should carry OC spray with you

watch Active Self Protection on YouTube if you don’t already

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, ReadBooksEveryday, futuregigamogger and 5 others
keep ur low effort comments to yourself.
No negativity in my threads please and thank you.
Can you write something which is readable next time huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 16369, subhuman incel and 3 others
Glad I started cardio maxxing , can’t let this shit happen to me

you should carry OC spray with you

watch Active Self Protection on YouTube if you don’t already
thanks man.
only thing is I can't take OC spray to the club with me lol.
i'll check that channel out

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Sprinkles
Tbh if I saw ur face I’d either want to beat the shit out of u or rape u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rhinoplasty, tombradylover, highT and 20 others
how to lose bf fast?

that isnt low inhib its just sheldon cooper tier cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, zeshama, Deleted member 23778 and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ascension, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
I read this in a mickey mouse voice

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Let me guess: the guys who attacked you were non French and Ethnic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, subhuman incel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Your ascension is god tier I always thought you were weak HTN but in motion you look closer to CL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, HarrierDuBois, Truecel14 and 3 others
First and fatal mistake.
This one's all on you and your fault. I don't need to read the rest.
how do you expect to put your looksmaxxing to use if you don't go clubbing dawg??
Why work hard and not enjoy the results???

• +1
Reactions: j05, subhuman incel and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, subhuman incel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
btw dont you have any friends? you shouldnt be alone when this drunk

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 23778, subhuman incel and 4 others
how do you expect to put your looksmaxxing to use if you don't go clubbing dawg??
Why work hard and not enjoy the results???
I do it for personal aesthetic choice. Same reason people like cutting their front lawn or trimming the hedges. I just like looking the way I want too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Your ascension is god tier I always thought you were weak HTN but in motion you look closer to CL
ty bro, means a lot.
DMs are open if you have any questions or need advice pertaining to your ascension

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, subhuman incel and poopoohead
btw dont you have any friends? you shouldnt be alone when this drunk
they all ditched me.
their philosophy is "hoes before bros" and I have called them out for it but they don't care.

They need to be friends with girls cus that's the only type of female validation they can get. Fucking normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, subhuman incel, Darwined and 3 others
Sad to hear you almost got wrecked, but im curious as to why you have cum on your face and who does it belong to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prince88, poopoohead and 3 others
Sad to hear you almost got wrecked, but im curious as to why you have cum on your face and who does it belong to?
it's a transparent plaster lmao.
look at the second video, i have a cyst there 😹😹

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.

I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:

I fucking lost it here rofl. Lil bro folded under pressure and thought the perfect ice breaker would be to ask if they were a juice wrld fan

I laughing so fucking hard at this. Peak autism lmao. How the fuck you respond to something like that the way you did?

“Are you taking a piss? 😡🤬
“No, but I was taking in this new juice world 🤪 how about u?🥰

Real niggas like me would have taken that question personal and escalate it further but I know other people ain’t built like me 😤💯. Next time just simply downplay the situation by saying “my bad mate, I had a little bit to drink” or something like that and calmly walk away

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 23778, subhuman incel and 12 others
Mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh, TheMewingBBC and pneumocystosis
I fucking lost it here rofl. Lil bro folded under pressure and thought the perfect ice breaker would be to ask if they were a juice wrld fan

I laughing so fucking hard at this. Peak autism lmao. How the fuck you respond to something like that the way you did?

Real niggas like me would have taken that question personal and escalate it further but I know other people ain’t built like me 😤💯. Next time just simply downplay the situation by saying “my bad mate, I had a little bit to drink” or something like that and calmly walk away
lmao you're right 😹
I love juice wrld so much I literally mention him in every conversation I have with any new person I meet.
only @Seth Walsh could understand.

thanks for the nt advice mate.
i appreciate the time you took to write that message

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, poopoohead, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
mogger low inhib

i practice this irl too

very good

also you brit fam?

• Love it
they all ditched me.
their philosophy is "hoes before bros" and I have called them out for it but they don't care.

They need to be friends with girls cus that's the only type of female validation they can get. Fucking normies.
Holy shit i relate so fucking hard. 90% of my friends left me to be friends with girls who they cant even pull.
Also the guys chasing were angry at you because you mogged them in face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, StrangerDanger and pneumocystosis
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

YALL TOLD ME IT WAS OVER AND THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED HAHAHAHAHAA.

PROOF THAT TEXT GAME IS COPE!!!

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

Anyway, I NEARLY GOT BEATEN UP.

How?
Well, here's me trying to explain it:

I was walking out of the club, by myself, at 4 am.
I was hungry so I was heading to McDonald's, which was unfortunately shut.

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.
As I get there, one says "Yo McDonald's is shut mate".

The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
After like 5 seconds, the main guy who was already mad ordered me to
shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

At this point the main guy was really pissed.
He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
I chuckled and said "make me". I'm not fucking joking, I actually said that.
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

He started counting. Slowly.
"One."
I stood there
"Two."
I did not budge. Smiling, I said "Three!" and chuckled.
"Three."
He jumped up
and started running after me.
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.
I ran down the whole street and he was still following.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.
As he stopped, I stopped too.
I was full on in an adrenaline rush and I screamed:

"Come on you fat fuck!".
I'm not making this up, I fucking swear. I said that. He wasn't even fat lol.

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
They were screaming at me.
"Let's fucking fight you fa*got", "Stop running away you pussy. Come fight".
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.
I was tireless though, I could have sprinted forever.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
As they were getting closer, I yelled
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

10 seconds later, they just turned into some random alleyway.

That's the last I saw of them.

As someone said in another thread, autism + low inhib is a deadly combo.

But yeah, I should never go out by myself, especially when drunk like that.

Here's another video where I explain it better kinda:

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Hope you're doing well boys.

I wish you success in whatever you're trying to achieve.

Pneumo

You're a funny kid. A bit dramatic though. Anyways, what do you use lbs if you're not from USA?

Holy shit i relate so fucking hard. 90% of my friends left me to be friends with girls who they cant even pull.
Also the guys chasing were angry at you because you mogged them in face
thanks mate.
glad to hear i'm not the only one with shitty cuck friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Standard accent to me… I forget the whole world doesn’t speak like us superior Brits
standard is Ricky Gervais, you kids are influenced by bbc vocabulary

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, poopoohead, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You're a funny kid. A bit dramatic though. Anyways, what do you use lbs if you're not from USA?
thanks mate.
i use imperial cus that's what most people on here use.
I use metric irl tho, unless when talking about height. people in the uk measure height in feet for some fucking reason now.
bloody US influence arrgghh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 12002
dnr, but - nigger, you lying. this reads like some Hollywood scene.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 23778, Enfant terrible and 3 others
Go back and kill them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
dnr, but - nigger, you lying. this reads like some Hollywood scene.
NO ONE EVER FUCKING BELIEVES MY STORIES.
I SWEAR THEY ARE TRUE.
UNI LIFE IS CRAZYYYY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
Something similar happened to me in Toronto once which is like a knock off UK and New York mix lmao, but you gotta be careful beefing these UK dudes tbh always got some big ass knives on them and you don't wanna have 80 stab wounds on you from a dark triad alcoholic autism action you sillywag

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
You got rated 5/10 on r/truerateme right?

• +1
thanks mate.
i use imperial cus that's what most people on here use.
I use metric irl tho, unless when talking about height. people in the uk measure there height in feet for some fucking reason now.
bloody US influence grrrr
Lol, you know what? I've lived outside the US for 10 years and I'm still not comfortable with metric system. I kind of got a grsp on kilograms for how much a person weighs but am still way more familiar with lbs. Everything else is still alien to me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
standard is Ricky Gervais, you kids are influenced by bbc vocabulary
Nope I’m from the UK I think I know how we speak, OPs accent isn’t even the Carib influenced one OP has a standard middle class Southern accent prob from london. I myself have a accent simular to OP.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, FailedNormieManlet and pneumocystosis
Nope I’m from the UK I think I know how we speak, OPs accent isn’t even the Carib influenced one OP has a standard middle class Southern accent prob from london. I myself have a accent simular to OP.
you pinpointed that perfectly! I’m impressed!!

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
shut your bitch ass up you faggot

why are you still talking

god id love to meet up with you IRL.. fucking pussy cunt.. wouldnt back up shit you say..

id headbutt you into the ground

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and pneumocystosis