LOW INHIB NEARLY KILLED ME TONIGHT

I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

YALL TOLD ME IT WAS OVER AND THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED HAHAHAHAHAA.

PROOF THAT TEXT GAME IS COPE!!!

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

Anyway, I NEARLY GOT BEATEN UP.

How?
Well, here's me trying to explain it:

I was walking out of the club, by myself, at 4 am.
I was hungry so I was heading to McDonald's, which was unfortunately shut.

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.
As I get there, one says "Yo McDonald's is shut mate".
Drunk as fuck, I answer "Yeah no shit mate. I can see".

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.
"Are you taking the fucking piss mate?" he continued.

I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:

"Yo do you guys listen to Juice WRLD??"
The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
After like 5 seconds, the main guy who was already mad ordered me to
shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

At this point the main guy was really pissed.
He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
I chuckled and said "make me". I'm not fucking joking, I actually said that.
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

He started counting. Slowly.
"One."
I stood there
"Two."
I did not budge. Smiling, I said "Three!" and chuckled.
"Three."
He jumped up
and started running after me.
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.
I ran down the whole street and he was still following.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.
As he stopped, I stopped too.
I was full on in an adrenaline rush and I screamed:

"Come on you fat fuck!".
I'm not making this up, I fucking swear. I said that. He wasn't even fat lol.

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
They were screaming at me.
"Let's fucking fight you fa*got", "Stop running away you pussy. Come fight".
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.
I was tireless though, I could have sprinted forever.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
As they were getting closer, I yelled
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

10 seconds later, they just turned into some random alleyway.

That's the last I saw of them.

As someone said in another thread, autism + low inhib is a deadly combo.

But yeah, I should never go out by myself, especially when drunk like that.

Here's another video where I explain it better kinda:

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Hope you're doing well boys.

I wish you success in whatever you're trying to achieve.

Pneumo

All good, BUT WHAT IS THIS?
Brp

Don't tell me those guys not just beat you, but also...

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 23848, Manletmachine and 2 others
I read

So I was reading thinking fucken another self improvement zoomer faggot trying to frame some dumbass shit that gets them into a fight as low inhib to try to reinforce a persona that there trying to achieve

Though there's lots of cunts like that on this forum as I read I don't think that's you

I admire how you didn't let them hang any shit on you especially being your build ( which is fine twink build helps with jbs) and how you essentially told them to get fucked, good work op

However I did also think that when you started singing that was a bit autistic, and not the cool autistic,

kind of seemed a bit creative in an overthought weird way leaning toward a wannabe James bond or some shit,

Would of been interesting though say if you didn't sing as to where the conversation went, like it might of gone more neutral and they could of been good guys, but probably not they seemed like fucktards

Overall good work op and good work for outrunning those fat fucks there obviously eating to much mcdonalds and drinking ice coffee

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
tales :feelsmage:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Artemis
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Aypo129
wouldn't be able to run in this situation with my 4 inch lifts plus timbs

• So Sad
I read

So I was reading thinking fucken another self improvement zoomer faggot trying to frame some dumbass shit that gets them into a fight as low inhib to try to reinforce a persona that there trying to achieve

Though there's lots of cunts like that on this forum as I read I don't think that's you

I admire how you didn't let them hang any shit on you especially being your build ( which is fine twink build helps with jbs) and how you essentially told them to get fucked, good work op

However I did also think that when you started singing that was a bit autistic, and not the cool autistic,

kind of seemed a bit creative in an overthought weird way leaning toward a wannabe James bond or some shit,

Would of been interesting though say if you didn't sing as to where the conversation went, like it might of gone more neutral and they could of been good guys, but probably not they seemed like fucktards

Overall good work op and good work for outrunning those fat fucks there obviously eating to much mcdonalds and drinking ice coffee
I appreciate the comment.

I don't watch movies at all, but I remember watching "Catch me if you can" a few years ago.
That movie taught me the importance of knowing how to fake it. Fake it till you make it.
Fake confidence until you truly are confident.
If you're good at it, no one can tell the differencee.

I apply this daily now.
I need to put on some weight to be even more credible, but that shit works!

• +1
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

How?

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.

I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:

The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.

"Come on you fat fuck!".

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Pneumo

Imagine looking like this and being on PSL. Fuck off u chadlite normalfag

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and pneumocystosis
meanwhile when I was 18 I had to fight 6 chavs at once for my life. There was no org. reputation to reward me then. Only ptsd nightmares.

Ah the spin wheel of flight or fight. Mirin the iq mog you gave then subhumans, son.

Last edited:
  • Woah
meanwhile when I was 18 I had to fight 6 chavs at once for my life. There was no org. reputation to reward me then. Only ptsd nightmares.

Ah the spin wheel of flight or fight. Mirin the iq mog you gave then subhumans, son.
holy fuck. How long ago we talking ?
Did you make it out intact?

• +1
Reactions: infini
holy fuck. How long ago we talking ?
Did you make it out intact?
A decade. Just before starting uni so that was a nice weight to have around my shoulders before I started living with alcoholic nutcases.

Don't remember walking back home. Ripped one's throat out, choked another. I regret not sledgehammer headbutting the one potato when he asked me why I hit his mate after he tried to run with my ipod after I instinct knocked him out and went berserker lmao

AVvXsEhg9B0WoaVhkHRcjhEOpzLhDsE8EKLm171n45eep9orVF1GuUECT8meQycQjWjFBU2DR5TAKiESSu3j0GMHvLz3Mc3sdq_6GC7UK4YlGbUPq0uUDe6689PLGUXjFzUasfeZFuFq7bkcvPx9t7mOWSsGwFeqTLBXL-pwclnSJVegqK-5P9T_BA=w400-h260

Recently nowadays its about intimidation and psychological warfare by keeping their distance and making them question their security and taking it away. Had a sheep herd of subhumans egg me and my younger brother, screaming pussy (yet walking away JFL) but when I followed them to theirs albeit keeping my distance saying nothing except filming and death gestures. One of which they laughed the moment I turned away and the second after turning back they schtumed.

ooo

edsbs-kaiser-soze-fire-walk.gif
Not a single word.

I had their control.

Just like that.

Even from a distance.

These sheep will never be on their own.

I wanted to put the fear into them that they had dished out to me and others innocent.

19157818.gif

I'm nutshelling these situations for obvious reason. Sadly the hardest life lessons are the most memorable.

Now pretty please, with honey coating, change that JFL to a Woah for me.

@
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
averagejoe
@averagejoe @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Niko
@Niko @
mightyravendark
@mightyravendark [USER]@House Lannister [/USER] [USER]@AchooWhalesAreBlue[/USER] [USER]@
Anstrum95
@Anstrum95 @
AchooWhalesAreBlue
@AchooWhalesAreBlue @
bonelessMan
@bonelessMan @
the BULL
@the BULL @
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 @
ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
6ft4
@6ft4 @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax @
ChickenAndRiceBrah
@ChickenAndRiceBrah @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
thereallegend
@thereallegend

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
A decade. Just before starting uni so that was a nice weight to have around my shoulders before I started living with alcoholic nutcases.

Don't remember walking back home. Ripped one's throat out, choked another. I regret not sledgehammer headbutting the one potato when he asked me why I hit his mate after he tried to run with my ipod after I instinct knocked him out and went berserker lmao

AVvXsEhg9B0WoaVhkHRcjhEOpzLhDsE8EKLm171n45eep9orVF1GuUECT8meQycQjWjFBU2DR5TAKiESSu3j0GMHvLz3Mc3sdq_6GC7UK4YlGbUPq0uUDe6689PLGUXjFzUasfeZFuFq7bkcvPx9t7mOWSsGwFeqTLBXL-pwclnSJVegqK-5P9T_BA=w400-h260

Recently nowadays its about intimidation and psychological warfare by keeping their distance and making them question their security and taking it away. Had a sheep herd of subhumans egg me and my younger brother, screaming pussy (yet walking away JFL) but when I followed them to theirs albeit keeping my distance saying nothing except filming and death gestures. One of which they laughed the moment I turned away and the second after turning back they schtumed.

ooo

edsbs-kaiser-soze-fire-walk.gif
Not a single word.

I had their control.

Just like that.

Even from a distance.

These sheep will never be on their own.

I wanted to put the fear into them that they had dished out to me and others innocent.

19157818.gif

I'm nutshelling these situations for obvious reason. Sadly the hardest life lessons are the most memorable.

Now pretty please, with honey coating, change that JFL to a Woah for me.

@
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
averagejoe
@averagejoe @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @
Niko
@Niko @
mightyravendark
@mightyravendark [USER]@House Lannister [/USER] [USER]@AchooWhalesAreBlue[/USER] [USER]@
Anstrum95
@Anstrum95 @
AchooWhalesAreBlue
@AchooWhalesAreBlue @
bonelessMan
@bonelessMan @
the BULL
@the BULL @
TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 @
ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
6ft4
@6ft4 @
Lev Peshkov
@Lev Peshkov
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax @
ChickenAndRiceBrah
@ChickenAndRiceBrah @
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
thereallegend
@thereallegend

I am speechless.
I am down on one knee, praising your triumph.

• Love it
Reactions: infini
skullcel.
Also an ex-sfscel.

I am softmaxxed i think, i just need bimax now…
How did reddit know you are sfcel? Also thoughts on this??

• Woah
  • +1
brutal neck pill

its over for broccolicels

• JFL
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

You should learn how to fight

• +1
Learn how to be polite, and everything will be alright.
You escalated the situation by being cocky.
Street fighting is dumb as fuck and but you seem kinda nice as a person.

• Love it
Learn how to be polite, and everything will be alright.
You escalated the situation by being cocky.
Street fighting is dumb as fuck and but you seem kinda nice as a person.
Tell me you've fought without telling me you've fought.

As if every confrontation by a dumb know-it-all chav allows some truce for conciliation, no.

Cus that's gonna stop the tren, gear and coke-maxxed brits from rampaging lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Tell me you've fought without telling me you've fought.

As if every confrontation by a dumb know-it-all chav allows some truce for conciliation, no.

Cus that's gonna stop the tren, gear and coke-maxxed brits from rampaging lmao
i didnt say that but he is the one who started this
your fighting skills are useless if they have weapons and are in group
then its over
so just run is good like he did

• +1
i didnt say that but he is the one who started this
your fighting skills are useless if they have weapons and are in group
then its over
so just run is good like he did
Not anyone's fault Tom from Penge couldn't handle his social tantrum except his fellow sheep.

This is why self-defense laws are full of shit for defenders. When I was eating hooks I didn't run because I wasn't mentally there to be able to. Chavs live a victim mentality alongside a superior complexity across literal shitholes, enabling low IQ brutes to believe everyone else is on their level or below. Not people's fault if they get sick of them and dare to reply since they thrive on being dominant but there's only one way to find their delusion out.

Tl, Dr; imagine being low class yet still having entitlement, that's a chav mindset jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4

So they wanted to fight you but they gave you a chance to run
They just wanted to feel like tough guys by chasing after you threatening you
If they actually wanted to fight they would've done it when you were standing in front of them

I would advise talking about 3 days off from using this forum before drinking so that stuff that is acceptable to say on this forum isn't in the forefront of your mind when you've had alcohol.

JFL at anybody get bothered enough by you to want to fight with that soft face and accent

• JFL
Another good reason to cardiomax tbh

this kind of shit happened to me too

you need to have good legs and good cardio if you're not muscular

• +1
Imagine being Chico and being friends with normies trying so hard to get chicks
all your friends would be suicidal after seeing girls being obsessed with you despite putting no effort
and you could cuck your friends and make the girl they simp for fall in you love within seconds by just hanging out
chad or death
you definitely couldnt imagine faggot

• JFL
What part of London you from?

• +1
What part of London you from?
i have a house in south ken. Never really lived there though, spent most my life in rural france…
I don’t go to uni in london either. I’m somewhere else in the uk atm

The adrenaline hit you get is amazing

• Love it
By far and large your most legendary thread

Speaking of legend..wait for it...dary

Ja feel ? @5'7 zoomer @apemaxxed @Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, pneumocystosis and ReadBooksEveryday
By far and large your most legendary thread

Speaking of legend..wait for it...dary

Ja feel ? @5'7 zoomer @apemaxxed @Skywalker

Bumping old threads eh?
he left the forum for 12 months now he's back to claim his FUOTY title.

he's got some catching up to do tbh, it'll be hard to be on par with his 2022 era....

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday
he left the forum for 12 months now he's back to claim his FUOTY title.

he's got some catching up to do tbh, it'll be hard to be on par with his 2022 era....
Fuark your a prettyboy mogger in motion ngl

I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

mogger type chit

I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

bro do u go to uni in fucking birmingham???????no way

which nigger keeps bumping these old ass threads