LOW INHIB NEARLY KILLED ME TONIGHT

you pinpointed that perfectly! I’m impressed!!
I’m from london myself with the same kind of voice that’s how I could tell JFL. Idiots here watch top boy and think that’s the whole country and how everybody speaks. Fucking idiots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and pneumocystosis
shut your bitch ass up you faggot

why are you still talking

god id love to meet up with you IRL.. fucking pussy cunt.. wouldnt back up shit you say..

id headbutt you into the ground
I told you to Pm me for discord you little skinny paki and I’ll meet you and smash you skull in come mother fucker come to England and I’ll fucking rape you. If you REALLY WANNA MEET PM ME YOUR DISCORD ILL ADD YOU SND THEN WE CSN SET UP A DATE AND ILL FUCKING MURDER YOU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BearBoy and pneumocystosis
I told you to Pm me for discord you little skinny paki and I’ll meet you and smash you skull in come mother fucker come to England and I’ll fucking rape you. If you REALLY WANNA MEET PM ME YOUR DISCORD ILL ADD YOU SND THEN WE CSN SET UP A DATE AND ILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
post your pussy ass face first you deformed fuck

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
post your pussy ass face first you deformed fuck
Nah as I said PM me you discord I’ll add you then we meet I’ll fucking rape you don’t worry you look like a little girl I’ll enjoy raping you then bludgeoning your skull like the piñata you are 🪅

• +1
Nope I’m from the UK I think I know how we speak, OPs accent isn’t even the Carib influenced one OP has a standard middle class Southern accent prob from london. I myself have a accent simular to OP.
wow you are so British and supreme

• JFL
Nah as I said PM me you discord I’ll add you then we meet I’ll fucking rape you don’t worry you look like a little girl I’ll enjoy raping you then bludgeoning your skull like the piñata you are 🪅
lol

• +1
How is your skin so good bhai?

• +1
wow you are so British and supreme
Master race indeed
Subhuman paki I told you what to do, if you wish to die pm me your discord and well meet if you choose to live then don’t do it and you’ll get to live it’s your choice but ima rape you no cap then ima beat the ever living shit outta you and send you home like the little whore cunt you are

• +1
I wish I was more low inhib man, being a bitch cuck is not a fun life tbh.

Also brutal cardiopill

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
Master race indeed

Subhuman paki I told you what to do, if you wish to die pm me your discord and well meet if you choose to live then don’t do it and you’ll get to live it’s your choice but ima rape you no cap then ima beat the ever living shit outta you and send you home like the little whore cunt you are
this is what i do to your mom everyday.

LOOK CLOSE.. THIS IS YOUR MOM.. EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

while you hide under the table crying, covering your ears.. having your NIGGER PTSD triggered

LISTEN TO HER MOANS

you worthless cunt

also keep watching anime lol

the way you even speak shows how inexperienced you are in the streets... the way you trynna threaten me

classic incel lingo

too easy to read

now go back under the table and stay quiet... while your whipped mom licks my asshole

• Woah
this is what i do to your mom everyday.

LOOK CLOSE.. THIS IS YOUR MOM.. EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

while you hide under the table crying, covering your ears.. having your NIGGER PTSD triggered

LISTEN TO HER MOANS

you worthless cunt

View attachment 1973205

also keep watching anime lol

the way you even speak shows how inexperienced you are in the streets... the way you trynna threaten me

classic incel lingo

too easy to read

now go back under the table and stay quiet... while your whipped mom licks my asshole
DNR

I told u what to do. I’m done here, if you too chicken shit to meet me then jsut say so and fuck off

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur vs @Makeyousit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253, Deleted member 23848, klip11 and 2 others
How is your skin so good bhai?
My skin is shit. I just apply BB cream to hide my imperfections lol.
I use Erborian Super BB, “Doré” tone.
I really like it…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Darwined and poopoohead
thanks mate.
i use imperial cus that's what most people on here use.
I use metric irl tho, unless when talking about height. people in the uk measure height in feet for some fucking reason now.
bloody US influence arrgghh
where do you think imperial measurement comes from

fucking europoors forgot history

you don't see US using stone as a unit for weight either lmao

• +1
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

YALL TOLD ME IT WAS OVER AND THAT SHE WASN'T INTERESTED HAHAHAHAHAA.

PROOF THAT TEXT GAME IS COPE!!!

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

Anyway, I NEARLY GOT BEATEN UP.

How?
Well, here's me trying to explain it:

I was walking out of the club, by myself, at 4 am.
I was hungry so I was heading to McDonald's, which was unfortunately shut.

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.
As I get there, one says "Yo McDonald's is shut mate".
Drunk as fuck, I answer "Yeah no shit mate. I can see".

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.
"Are you taking the fucking piss mate?" he continued.

I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:

"Yo do you guys listen to Juice WRLD??"
The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
After like 5 seconds, the main guy who was already mad ordered me to
shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

At this point the main guy was really pissed.
He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
I chuckled and said "make me". I'm not fucking joking, I actually said that.
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

He started counting. Slowly.
"One."
I stood there
"Two."
I did not budge. Smiling, I said "Three!" and chuckled.
"Three."
He jumped up
and started running after me.
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.
I ran down the whole street and he was still following.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.
As he stopped, I stopped too.
I was full on in an adrenaline rush and I screamed:

"Come on you fat fuck!".
I'm not making this up, I fucking swear. I said that. He wasn't even fat lol.

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
They were screaming at me.
"Let's fucking fight you fa*got", "Stop running away you pussy. Come fight".
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.
I was tireless though, I could have sprinted forever.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
As they were getting closer, I yelled
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

10 seconds later, they just turned into some random alleyway.

That's the last I saw of them.

As someone said in another thread, autism + low inhib is a deadly combo.

But yeah, I should never go out by myself, especially when drunk like that.

Here's another video where I explain it better kinda:

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Hope you're doing well boys.

I wish you success in whatever you're trying to achieve.

Pneumo

fark, this is why im scared of getting drunk bro, ik im gonna do some stupid shit. mirin thread tho, had a good laugh

• +1
bro if these stories are real its not gonna be long until someone beats the shit out of you

be careful with what you say IRL

• +1
Reactions: infini, poopoohead, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
You have an oddly English accent for a Frenchie you know XD
Also your eyebrows need a trim I think :I

• Love it
  • +1
I thought you were French
Why do you have such a strong British accent??

• +1
standard is Ricky Gervais, you kids are influenced by bbc vocabulary
he has a south eastern english accent
the english accent influenced by bbc is primarily located in london

• +1
Btw why do u want to cheat on your gf

• +1
he has a south eastern english accent
the english accent influenced by bbc is primarily located in london
OP didn't talk much but i'm sure all young people in UK are influenced by bbc whether they like it or not

• +1
  • JFL
i am british yeah but my english is fucked after having lived in France for 12 years
You was an Anglo all along...
I am very sorry to hear that.
Anglos age like fine wine (German wine that is).
The Eternal Anglo

• JFL
Holy shit i relate so fucking hard. 90% of my friends left me to be friends with girls who they cant even pull.
Imagine being Chico and being friends with normies trying so hard to get chicks
all your friends would be suicidal after seeing girls being obsessed with you despite putting no effort
and you could cuck your friends and make the girl they simp for fall in you love within seconds by just hanging out
chad or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 22126
I said that I wasn't. I felt the tension rise so I wanted to calm the situation down, so I asked:
The shortest of the three guys said "yeah". I asked him what his favourite song was and he answered "Arctic Tundra".
That used to be my favourite song too, so I started singing it in front of them.
shut the fuck up.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and pneumocystosis
Imagine being Chico and being friends with normies trying so hard to get chicks
all your friends would be suicidal after seeing girls being obsessed with you despite putting no effort
and you could cuck your friends and make the girl they simp for fall in you love within seconds by just hanging out
chad or death
Imagine being in the same class as him throughout highschool
You keep staring at your crush while she is wet from the presence of chico

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and StrangerDanger
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

I pulled the girl I mentioned in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/does-this-stacylite-want-me.611731/

I would love to tell you how I pulled her in the club, because I was so smooth and inventive with it. But that's for another time.

How?

Just outside McDonald's were 3 guys on a bench. They were wearing tracksuits, had their hoodies on, and were in their 20s.

The guy gave me the look, but he was mostly stunned. He was not the type of guy 140lbs teenage twigs like myself would insult.

shut the fuck up.

I didn't
. I love that song so I kept going. I even danced too. The short guy didn't join in with me so I told him to sing too. He ignored me.

He said:

"You are way too fucking confident mate. If I were you I'd be running back home right now".
He snapped
"I hope you run fast".
To which I loftily said "Of course I run fast. I'm the fastest guy in this city".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up
I may have been drunk, but I was alert, so I started running as fast as I could.

After 30 seconds, he finally stopped chasing. Probably the longest 30 seconds of my life.

"Come on you fat fuck!".

By this time, his two other friends had caught up, and all three were now trying to catch me.
This time I was really scared. No matter how much I outpaced them, they did not give up. I kept thinking to myself that i could not trip, cus if I did, I would have been killed.
Those guys were fucking scary. They still had their hoodies on and God knows if they were armed. What was I thinking.
I literally had tears in my eyes while I was running. My consciousness kicked back in.

I kid you not, that pursuit lasted 5 whole fucking minutes. Yes 5 minutes. They ran for so fucking long.
I finally ran towards people waiting at a bus stop, and when I turned around I could see the three guys walking towards me, not running anymore.
I felt relieved.
I told the guys at the bus stop that the three guys tried to molest me JFL. Some woman took me super seriously and offered to call the police, which I declined about 5 times within 15 seconds. Bless her.
"Fuck you fatsoes!" and showed them my middle fingers. The lady at the bus stop told me to shut up lmao.
The three guys answered by yelling some insults and ordering me to come to them "if I was a real man". I smiled at them haughtily from where I was.

Ignore the subhuman UEE. My face is swollen from that ingrown hair too. I went to the ER today becasue of it JFL 😹. The doctor just gave me some antibiotics.

Anyway,

Pneumo

We shall be changed

• +1
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

You sound giga middle class are you from london or like Brighton or something? I’m a UKcel too, you sound about 18 too. Fresher going out for his first night out type shit

• Love it
  • +1
i literally added 2 videos for you short-attention-span-cels
What if a large black guy cold approached you and told you he wants to have butt pleasures with you and then he groped you? What would you do?

• Woah
Mirin retardation, this is why I can’t get drunk in public I’d be doing similar shit JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and latino_
I told you last time and you didn't fucking listen :lul:

Fr bro you need to cool it, it's a fun read BUT i feel you could have gotten into a fight by dropping that kind of info out of nowhere JFL

Unless you have top tier de-escalation skills :feelswat:

I'm on some Nostradamus shit, dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and pneumocystosis
This is the reason why people should gymcell

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis and BoneDensity

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and pneumocystosis
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

Giga low inhib. I would have just said "Thanks bro" then left quickly.

• JFL
  • +1
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

I read every character and I was siding with the hooded normies. Ofc, the twink always comes out unscathed though and u pulled a staceylite too. Good-looking, prettyboy twinks can't lose in any facet of life. You should have been beaten to near death, but nature has given you every cheat code there is.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 23848
whats your mile time buddy boyo

Yea I told you. You were lucky again. Congratz

Remember what I told you about streetfights: "Surprise, speed and hit first and the fight is over." Running away and AVOIDING is always the best method.

Keep this in mind, stay safe.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Yea I told you. You were lucky again. Congratz

Remember what I told you about streetfights: "Surprise, speed and hit first and the fight is over." Running away and AVOIDING is always the best method.

Keep this in mind, stay safe.
Thank you mate.
I may have been drunk but I still remembered the survival essentials!
I appreciate your comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Thank you mate.
I may have been drunk but I still remembered the survival essentials!
I appreciate your comment
Youre welcome.

Another tip when it comes to self-defense (keep laws in your country in mind regarding self defence!): If you cant run, always remember: Ranged combat > Close combat!!!. Throwing stones/bottles/chairs/sand is extremely effective and of course the safest method, after keep running. For close combat long weapons are always better than short ones (chair, baselball bat etc), after shocking him keep running. If you are in melee without weapons, biting or kicking his balls is your best bet (shocking him), then running away. If he has a knife, run, no matter how well trained you are, you have no chance.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saturn, poopoohead and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and poopoohead
this has only made me want to do this shit again and record it for you guys next time.

stay tuned.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and FailedNormieManlet
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 🐐 🐐

YO FAT FUCKS KEEP UP

This is hilarious. Fatfuck incel malegaze copers resort to fighting young Chadlites before finding the blackpill. I see fighting happen so much now and it's always the same type of people trying to start fights...

What a world we live in.

Hilarious thread Pneumo

step 1: "Yo do you guys listen to Juice WRLD?"
step 2: "Do I mog you guys"

*them digesting the mog.. fight or flight activates*

- Start attacking and chasing

- Keep up fat fucks

lmaooo you are crazy man

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: berlin.1969 and pneumocystosis
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

Time to MMA
I WENT CLUBBING TONIGHT.
Guess what?

How?

shut the fuck up.

I didn't

He said:

He snapped
"I hope you run fast".

"One."
I stood there
"Two."
"Three."
He jumped up

"Come on you fat fuck!".

I felt relieved.

Anyway,

Pneumo

Wow Your severely autistic mirin the hollow cheeks tho debloat game on point. It's Time to mmamax asap

• Love it
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 🐐 🐐

View attachment 1973860YO FAT FUCKS KEEP UP

This is hilarious. Fatfuck incel malegaze copers resort to fighting young Chadlites before finding the blackpill. I see fighting happen so much now and it's always the same type of people trying to start fights...

What a world we live in.

Hilarious thread Pneumo

step 1: "Yo do you guys listen to Juice WRLD?"
step 2: "Do I mog you guys"

*them digesting the mog.. fight or flight activates*

- Start attacking and chasing

- Keep up fat fucks

lmaooo you are crazy man

Thanks for the kind comment man!

Blackpill is omniepresent. No one can escape it!
I just listened to that vocaroo twice, I forgot how much I fucking love that song 🤩🤩

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh