from I assume you sold something big

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Rizzler
if what youre doing is so "private" why even post this?

just seems like another cringeworthy humblebrag
just an update for the ppl on .org that follow. me. i went from making 0 per month to what I'm making now in like 5 months, and documented it on .org

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Teach me so I can rename my self autisticrichdick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, poopoohead, bleachgoon and 1 other person
Teach me so I can rename my self autisticrichdick
ima have to pass. but good luck. ill answer any questions you have. but ive learned for 99% of ppl its completely over and they just waste my time

• +1
ima have to pass. but good luck. ill answer any questions you have. but ive learned for 99% of ppl its completely over and they just waste my time
what thread of video gave you the most important info for you to actually make your site / start whatever you do (dropshipping ig)

• +1
what thread of video gave you the most important info for you to actually make your site / start whatever you do (dropshipping ig)
idk. ive watched over 10k hours of content. no one even ever taught me what I know. it was just a ton of trial and error until I found something no one is doing.

• +1
Shopify is legit, it’s always recommended in those top 5 ways to make money as a teen videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and eduardkoopman
jfl not gonna tell us?

Shopify is legit, it’s always recommended in those top 5 ways to make money as a teen videos
Yeah but they never give actual ways of how you can start a website and market it

• +1
just an update for the ppl on .org that follow. me. i went from making 0 per month to what I'm making now in like 5 months, and documented it on .org
So dropshipping, is this your first time trying it?

Also Tag me in Updates

So dropshipping, is this your first time trying it?

Also Tag me in Updates
I own a brand, dropshipping is garbage. Updates comming soon ima be making 20k a month very soon. No this isn't my first time I own 2 brands. This is just a small win from my new one

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BoredPrince
I own a brand, dropshipping is garbage. Updates comming soon ima be making 20k a month very soon. No this isn't my first time I own 2 brands. This is just a small win from my new one
But you sell it on the internet and then ship it?

Doesn't matter brand or not, it's still dropshipping

What area is your brand in?

lmao. first off, no one gives a fucking shit about your once in a lifetime profit. its shit profit anyways. in todays economy that shits gone in a week.

second off, your insecurities are very loud. coming onto a fucking incel forum to brag about measly profits. youre clearly not here to help anyone , you fucking cockroach. but thats good. it'd just be a waste of time for them anyways. you don't know shit.

third off, way to conveniently ignore one of the most lethal remarks ive ever encountered on here lmao
damn your asshole must hurt bad now

you got fucking SHIT on you poorcel. keep dreaming about 20k this and 30k that. not happening. keep spreading that asshole, though :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 31155
Only like 2.5k profit tho lol.

Had to pull an all nighter aswell and worked all day
Dropshipping margins are dog shit lmao. That’s why OPx past a 7 figure ARR becomes unsustainabl. Decent quick money tho

But you sell it on the internet and then ship it?

Doesn't matter brand or not, it's still dropshipping

What area is your brand in?
I ship it from my warehouse. And it has my branding on it.

• +1
lmao. first off, no one gives a fucking shit about your once in a lifetime profit. its shit profit anyways. in todays economy that shits gone in a week.

second off, your insecurities are very loud. coming onto a fucking incel forum to brag about measly profits. youre clearly not here to help anyone , you fucking cockroach. but thats good. it'd just be a waste of time for them anyways. you don't know shit.

third off, way to conveniently ignore one of the most lethal remarks ive ever encountered on here lmao

you got fucking SHIT on you poorcel. keep dreaming about 20k this and 30k that. not happening. keep spreading that asshole, though :)
Idk what your on about. I've made 10k per month already. Stay mad your poor. I'm only updating ppl because I was making 0 money and talking about it on the fourm

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and poopoohead
Could you further elab on this?

Could you further elab on this?
idk what you want me to elab on. I'll anwser any questions about making money via owning a business. As far as the 2nd part goes 99.9% of the plannet wont own a profitable business long term. And the ones that do have already started. Which is why I have no intrest in teaching ppl from scratch

did the amazon trick work bro? how do it go