Making Money and getting sex will never be possible. Best Revenge is to never even try making Money and getting Sex ever again and truly Accept it

_MVP_

_MVP_

Dont get smarter
If U can't bear it, Focus on crime

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I already know i won't be able to bear it so:
Focus on crime.

And i won't be able to bear it Cuz Life will be too painful and boring

Im gonna find with a way to slay consistently once Ive got a chill SWE job and Im gonna prove you wrong buddy

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
don't do crime, it's not worth risk 90% of the time, trust

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
If U can't bear it, Focus on crime
Everytime I think about making money, it hurts my head, it's impossible legally

• Love it
Reactions: _MVP_
Im gonna find with a way to slay consistently once Ive got a chill SWE job and Im gonna prove you wrong buddy
I envy u chad

• So Sad
Reactions: chadcel;
Yes, same
Enjoy slaving away at a corporation tech job just so you can enjoy your savingsbux in 30 years at age 50, crypto is dead, wow 1 guy outta hundreds of ppl won big on crypto, while the other 99% of ppl doing the same shit lost money
Investments/housing are tricky and need massive capital, Just start a business bro no one will buy your trash unknown services or goods. You will have no original ideas you will never own anything in reality even if you think you do

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Dr. Bludy and _MVP_
Enjoy slaving away at a corporation tech job just so you can enjoy your savingsbux in 30 years at age 50, crypto is dead, wow 1 guy outta hundreds of ppl won big on crypto, while the other 99% of ppl doing the same shit lost money
Investments/housing are tricky and need massive capital, Just start a business bro no one will buy your trash unknown services or goods. You will have no original ideas you will never own anything in reality even if you think you do
Its time to take whats ours by force

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
based; dont listen to schizos; OP lives in a lunatic asylum btw

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;