Many here have undiagnosed mental illnesses

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Leaving aside the fact that nowadays they call any foolish thing a mental illness, i feel like many here actually have certain degree of OCD, ADHD or Autism, among other sicknesses.

Perhaps it is time that you inform yourself about it and counter it. Maybe it is the real ascension that you need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21 and try2beme
If you're on .org that's pretty much guaranteed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator
I have to fraud being social all the time, it doesnt come natural to me. Its over

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MaghrebGator
Leaving aside the fact that nowadays they call any foolish thing a mental illness, i feel like many here actually have certain degree of OCD, ADHD or Autism, among other sicknesses.

Perhaps it is time that you inform yourself about it and counter it. Maybe it is the real ascension that you need.
like narcissism ?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Definetly. I feel like i have traits.
Same, I lack empathy and feel inclined to violence but I cope with combat sports as well as other symptoms but I don’t see a point in seeking diagnosis.

• +1
What disease do I have I wanna have a mental illness I think it’s cool nd unique 🥴🥴🥴

• JFL
Same, I lack empathy and feel inclined to violence but I cope with combat sports as well as other symptoms but I don’t see a point in seeking diagnosis.
In my case its not about violence but individualism and stuff.

A lot of times meds do more harm than good tbh