masc 'htn' vs 'PSL gods' (end the discussion)

PSL god vs MASC

• masc

• psl

Results are only viewable after voting.
PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
MASC 'HTN'
maxresdefault.jpg
john-mcafee.jpg
01_300dpi.jpg
r97021_2048x2093cc.jpg

prettyboy 'psl gods'
24863526-8014611-Heartthrob_Australian_supermodel_Jordan_Barrett_shot_the_camera_-a-24_1581993343327.jpg
0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg
c0f08860c5346e1892de55c8a32af01a.jpg

pick a side niggas

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Bozoogway and aesthetic beauty
none, subhuman for the win

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mid, humanoidsub7, HardmaxxOrDeath and 2 others
mamoa is chad

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway, nofap, datboijj and 7 others
As someone who's had problems with male respect, I'd rather be masc HTN

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
mamoa is chad
He got weird proportions in his face tbh, he just has chad appeal which probably alters your opinion of him a bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
fr rather be feared than drooled over by cumbucket beckys

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and kanderior
He got weird proportions in his face tbh, he just has chad appeal which probably alters your opinion of him a bit
no. his face is chad, dont tell me you think youre on the same level as him lmao

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, nofap, HitAndRun and 1 other person
As someone who's had problems with male respect
Who cares about that, prettyboys and femboys get protected by society and women, masc men have to "grind" and do annyoning domination mind games, that shit is so fucking annoying and gay

• JFL
no. his face is chad, dont tell me you think youre on the same level as him lmao
just looked him up and I retract my statement jfl
he's def chad but imo too masc to be a psl god

Jason%2BMOmoa.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and BrahminBoss
Who cares about that, prettyboys and femboys get protected by society and women, masc men have to "grind" and do annyoning domination mind games, that shit is so fucking annoying and gay
so you basically want to be treated by society like a woman or femboy?

• +1
I only care about female appeal tbh not "muhhh high T sports and getting validation from other soycucks" so I go with PSL gods every time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing, Xangsane and 4 others

Jason%2BMOmoa.jpg
psl gods are nothing special. mamoa has a better face than barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, nofap, datboijj and 2 others

Jason%2BMOmoa.jpg
yeah man he had women drooling over his character in GoT despite being portrayed as a rapist and murdering warlord. His look in Justice League and Aquaman is his best imo

• +1
psl gods are nothing special. mamoa has a better face than barrett
That's what I'm thinking. 'psl' gods are praised on here while they get mogged by your average masc HTN lmao

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and cytoplasm
yeah man he had women drooling over his character in GoT despite being portrayed as a rapist and murdering warlord. His look in Justice League and Aquaman is his best imo
nigga has the luckiest genes on this planet, I saw an interview of him once where he stated he almost never worked out and ate like dogshit while legit looking like an amateur bodybuilder lmao

actually I revise my answer, I'd rather be a psl god cause you can still mascmaxx, which I would. But you can't go from htn to model-tier.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
be ogre who will be admired by kids and retards or slay anyone? i know which to choose

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
actually I revise my answer, I'd rather be a psl god cause you can still mascmaxx. You can't go from htn to model-tier.
that's not true, you can't suddenly get more masc. O'pry and barrett will never be seen as masculine.
chico is old here and has the typical 'masc' features like a stubble but he still doesn't look masc
over for psl gods

785168968d4dcfd05241df86b230b30e.png

I can already tell what the ltn ogre @anthony111553 will pick

• JFL
be ogre who will be admired by kids and retards or slay anyone? i know which to choose
ogres slay way more high quality foids
male models get cheated on everyday while Devon Larratt (ogre maxxed) has a wife who supports him 24/7 and would literally kill for him
Devon-Larratt-Jodi-Larratt.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, seethe and ElTruecel
ogres slay way more high quality foids
male models get cheated on everyday while Devon Larratt (ogre maxxed) has a wife who supports him 24/7 and would literally kill for him
Devon-Larratt-Jodi-Larratt.webp
in 2024 u can only slay aunties as ogre chad

• +1
Reactions: seethe and ElTruecel

Both get respect JFL if u someone didn’t
respect u it’s because u were just a Twink then not a prettyboy. JFL

you don't have to look ogre to act masculine lol

• +1
that's not true, you can't suddenly get more masc. O'pry and barrett will never be seen as masculine.
chico is old here and has the typical 'masc' features like a stubble but he still doesn't look masc
over for psl gods

785168968d4dcfd05241df86b230b30e.png
Enough with ur deluded cope. Both appeal to male & female gaze lol if u think these guys would get disrespected by the average person let alone by anybody on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and seethe
Tom Brady Hardmogs psl gods.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
everyone in this post is a subhuman except for chico

so you basically want to be treated by society like a woman or femboy?
I would love to be a top tier femboy that both males and females love, cuteness is everything that I like on this world

963adbbbaa846b0ae84e97d2782b1f6e

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, seethe and kanderior
barret so i can dye my hair black and be super masculine psl god

psl gods anyday. this site has a weird obsession with extreme masculinity where they hate any bi/gay supermodel and will make up bullshit criticisms about their face, and claim that theyd rather look like a masculine normie over a chad prettyboy:lul:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
psl gods anyday. this site has a weird obsession with extreme masculinity where they hate any bi/gay supermodel and will make up bullshit criticisms about their face, and claim that theyd rather look like a masculine normie over a chad prettyboy:lul:
We need a prettymaxxing version of looksmax, maybe call it MOEMAX!

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NorwoodAscender
Barrett and O'Pry are actually male gaze. They're what men think is attractive to women but actually isn't ideal.

Fabien Pelous, Jocko Willink, and Mike tyson are also male gaze, but they're not necessarily about attractiveness. They represent male power fantasies mogging other males. The audience of rugby and boxing is dominated by MEN.

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Nah, he looks kinda gay from a male gaze sense O'Pry definelly is more aligned, however even he still looks somewhat alien looking, henry cavill is probably the ideal male gaze, high trust, masc guy that is almost... perfect and that's what actually makes him perfect

Nah, he looks kinda gay from a male gaze sense O'Pry definelly, however even he still looks somewhat alien looking, henry cavill is probably the ideal male gaze, high trust, masc guy that is almost... perfect and that's what actually makes him perfect
He's what this forum considers ideal even though he's not. And this forum is dominated by men so yeah its why I listed him as male gaze.

I consider Pelous's look to be also male gazed, but more of a male power fantasy. Hes not notable outside of this forum and by rugby enthusiasts(most of which are men lol).

Edit: Women actually consider cavill attractive so I don't consider him male gaze.

Screenshot 2024 03 30 at 75806 PM

Lmao it's funny cus this nigger right here is the true PSL GOD, y'all niggas stand zero CHANCE. @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
Being masc is male gaze cope lol only if you were into men ofc (eww)

Screenshot 2024 03 30 at 75806 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and goatfr
Women actually consider cavill attractive so I don't consider him male gaze.
While this is true its not like barret has the mediocre SMV of a chadlite bro, you can be male gaze and still be attractive, the ogre with long hair, aka jason momoa is considered attractive yet he is 100% male gaze

I understand female gaze to be the ideal pretty boy, young di caprio for example

Young leonardo dicaprio in black shirt photo u1

Chico should hang himself, O'Pry can burn in hell and Barrett can suck dick all day, this is what a psl god looks like
4029874 Screenshot 20231221 225301 Instagram

And to answer your stupid question, I'd rather look like him than any other disgusting male gaze human bear you listed.

@forevergymcelling

Btw JASON MOMOA IS A CHAD NOT A MASC HTN lul
Screenshot 2024 03 30 at 80452 PM
keep saying htn so you feel closer to his level as a ltn lol

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and nofap