masc 'htn' vs 'PSL gods' (end the discussion)

PSL god vs MASC

• masc

• psl

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chico should hang himself, O'Pry can burn in hell and Barrett can suck dick all day, this is what a psl god looks like
View attachment 2829435
And to answer your stupid question, I'd rather look like him than any other disgusting male gaze human bear you listed.

@forevergymcelling
to be frank that dude is hot ugly, IDK why some users obsess over this ogre

to be frank that dude is hot ugly, IDK why some users obsess over this ogre
It's not only us who obsess over him.
Check out the maherfishes that were done, he exceeded expectations and got insane success with women.
On top of that he is 6'5.

While this is true its not like barret has the mediocre SMV of a chadlite bro, you can be male gaze and still be attractive, the ogre with long hair, aka jason momoa is considered attractive yet he is 100% male gaze

I understand female gaze to be the ideal pretty boy, young di caprio for example

View attachment 2829433
Yes momoa is considered very attractive by women. In fact the only 100% male gaze guy I've seen considered as good looking.

Check out the maherfishes that were done, he exceeded expectations and got insane success with women.
who cares I just find it unappealing ,looks like a disgusting roided peasant not like an aristocrat

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
nigga has the luckiest genes on this planet, I saw an interview of him once where he stated he almost never worked out and ate like dogshit while legit looking like an amateur bodybuilder lmao
TRT. Looking at pics of him way younger he was never that jacked. In shape yes, but not some bodybuilder.

john-mcafee.jpg
r97021_2048x2093cc.jpg
HTN on R/truerateme maybe

Mike was decent looking imo, but not HTN level, he just has an insane physique and status halo.

HTN on R/truerateme maybe

Mike was decent looking imo, but not HTN level, he just has an insane physique and status halo.
muhammad ali mogs him to another plane of existence both in looks and social skills

I only care about female appeal so I go with PSL gods every time
That’s a contradiction.

Chico and Gandy are the only ones that actually look good to women.

That’s a contradiction.

Chico and Gandy are the only ones that actually look good to women.
Dellisola has high female appeal too. Most girls wouldn't reject O'pry either. I'm willing the only one women would find uncannny looking is barrett and if someone unironically wants to look like him then it's already over

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
just looked him up and I retract my statement jfl
he's def chad but imo too masc to be a psl god

Jason%2BMOmoa.jpg
drago is a psl god you do know that right?

The psl gods have never worked a day in their life and are millionaires dumbass