Masc wins for JB appeal (prettyboys BTFO)

They both would do good with jbs but the first guy looks htn at max you can see him anywhere the 2nd guy is model tier

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
Wowzers what a informative and groundbreaking thread.
Humanism humina humina, what I‘ve read here truly expands my minds knowledge beyond horizons!
A updoot and toast for ye‘ kind stranger.
Hail science!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Xangsane
Humanism humina humina, what I‘ve read here truly expands my minds knowledge beyond horizons!
Hail science!
Pat me
They both would do good with
Really why
but the first guy looks htn at max you can see him anywhere the 2nd guy is model tier
It’s not about that it’s about jb appeal. Thought they wanted hair, lips and jewellery
Why is 2nd guy model tier?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Pat me

Really why

It’s not about that it’s about jb appeal. Thought they wanted hair, lips and jewellery
Why is 2nd guy model tier?
Maybe not model tier but he looks high class and old money which women are obsessing over rn. Feel like his look is more rare. I know like 10 people who look a bit like the first guy non like the second guy

• +1
NO. Muahahaha
Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

Hail science!
Just pat him and cut the sarcasm

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Maybe not model tier but he looks high class and old money which women are obsessing over rn. Feel like his look is more rare. I know like 10 people who look a bit like the first guy non like the second guy
Why does guy 2 look old money? Why do you think his look is rare?

Why does guy 2 look old money? Why do you think his look is rare?
Longer hair and tanned skin also just has that look I can't explain but just looks high class

• +1
The best out of the three and robust pretty boys are best for under 20s not ones that look like women
Why is he the best out of the three?
He’s still masc tho

Why is he the best out of the three?
He’s still masc tho
He looks like a Disney Prince and that's ideal plus he has ideal levels of masculinity he has enough to prove he can protect and is has good genetics without looking like a orge who's a threat to her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He looks like a Disney Prince and that's ideal plus he has ideal levels of masculinity he has enough to prove he can protect and is has good genetics without looking like a orge who's a threat to her
Why does he look like a Disney prince?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fair enough but western is just american and there’s many europeans on this site
Yeah Europeans are western

• +1

• +1
The 2nd option is legit a true robust prettyboy ur first option is just some androgynous faggot