Maxilla Upswing

G

gtsvipere

Iron
We all Know that molar chewing cause Cw rotation by putting more pressure on the posterior part of the maxilla.
And incisor chewing cause CCW rotation by putting more pressure on the anterior part.

But what would happen if we practice Pre Molar chewing ? Because this would put pressure on the center part of the Maxilla..

this guy did all teeth chewing be careful

Attachments

• 5FAA658D-BEA6-4C7A-AB3F-BABCAFD83A49.png
    5FAA658D-BEA6-4C7A-AB3F-BABCAFD83A49.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, garoupilled_ and JizzFarmer
Mog me psl wise , but im certainly taller and wider
how do u know ur certainly taller? you don't even know his height. also wider in what sense?

We all Know that molar chewing cause Cw rotation by putting more pressure on the posterior part of the maxilla.
And incisor chewing cause CCW rotation by putting more pressure on the anterior part.

But what would happen if we practice Pre Molar chewing ? Because this would put pressure on the center part of the Maxilla..
All of these r cope if u r let's say older than 15 at max. Ur bone istt some malleable shit after growth

how do u know ur certainly taller? you don't even know his height. also wider in what sense?
My biacromial width is 46 cm and bideltoid is 57 cm and i am 6'2.5 (189,5-190 cm). And i am only 18 years old , he mog me psl wise but i mog IRL

All of these r cope if u r let's say older than 15 at max. Ur bone istt some malleable shit after growth
Cope , Mse work by expanding the palate and it has been proved that incisor chewing can change the maxilla , so i think it coul be a good idea to put pressure on the center part but maybe i am wrong..

Cope , Mse work by expanding the palate and it has been proved that incisor chewing can change the maxilla , so i think it coul be a good idea to put pressure on the center part but maybe i am wrong..
Proven how. Yet to even see a proper result after mewing let alone chewing lol. MSE is literal metal device that expands the palate with insane force. Even then widening of other parts like zygos, ipd etc are not common. Also a lot of MSEs fail too. How do u expect to change it with muh chewing

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Long explanation but basically the only "upswing" that happens is just a visual illusion caused by the mandible coming down and greater facial width

4smbowocw3341