Maybe my last post on looksmax

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I stopped using looksmax for one month. I did so just because i wanted to get my mind out of this psl. I asked myself am i an incel? But forget about relationships and women. Am i a guy with lot's of social life? Lot's of friends? In case if you're thinking I'm writing a bluepilled post, read further because I'm not. I asked myself why i don't have much friends? Why I'm weird? Why people see me as a loner guy? I don't know maybe it's looks. I'm also a normal guy who would like to have lot's of friends, go to trips with them together, have a fun life etc . I have very few friends it's true but still a very lonely guy. As far as I can remember, Nobody wanted to sit with me. Nobody wanted to talk to me. No-one wanted to introduce me as their friend. Everyone whome i considered my best friend introduced me as " Hey this is x he lives nearby" . Females were worse. They all seem very nice to me. Even if I'm not interested in any sort of relationship/ sex they'll ghost/ flake me for no reason. They act like a celebrity. Take a simple scenario where i ask a girl who's online at that time to send me some notes/ materials she won't reply me. Even my female cousins totally ignore me. It's like I'm destined to be an outcast. I shower 3 times a day, have great hygiene and don't smell. I'm a kind and nice guy. The only issue maybe I'm not good-looking or plain ugly.

Media portrays incels as misogynistic narcy freaks with poor hygiene and self maintanence. I don't support any forms of violence. I believe that many guys who spend their time here are normal loner outcasts like me who have been deemed unfit by the society.i think lot's of people here who had similar experiences. Still they're trying to improve and not resorting to violence like 2-3 guys. I'm not against any feminism. I just want friends and a good social life like a normal human. I'm tired of being treated as a weirdo

( I'm not going to rope btw. I'm just stopping posting here because i think i need to focus on my studies. )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
See you tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
See you today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Listen I didnt read that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1751