Melanotan-2, a product to become NT?

YungAtl

YungAtl

Iron
Many people know about MT-2 for it's effect on tanning, weight loss and such, yet it is not even all of it's features.
I would like to also precise that the effects of MT-2 on autistic behavior have only been tested on rats born from a mother with MIA which provokes high doses of Monocytes causing neurodevelopmental defects and finally provoking autistic-like behaviors.

SEX DRIVE:

According to many of it's users, their sex drive after using MT-2 has skyrocketed, a study shows that Melanocortins have a direct effect on the brain and enhance sexual functions in male users with a better erectile activity (this comes with a problem as it could potentially cause erections during unwanted moments) and enhanced libido

Melanotan-2 alongside of tanning or losing weight could be used to stimulate your sex drive back to normal in case of low sex-drive... No more "Muh T levels, Muh Gym Sex Drive" excuses... Melanotan-2 IS the possible cure to almost any of your sex drive problems.

AUTISTIC BEHAVIOR:

Now this is the main focus of this thread, the feared autism that many on this forum have...

Once again according to recent studies, Melanotan-2 stimulates the oxytocin activities of your brain causing an increase in social behavior (this includes empathy, cooperation, decision making and many more that I do not know of), this can lead to being seen as NT although some of it's side effect at high doses can be increased levels of anxiety, repetitive behaviors, stress and/or aggression.

Another supposed benefit of MT-2 is it's supposed use to increase your learning capacities and even your memory which I don't really believe in as I've found no studies proving such.

TLDR: Melanotan-2 makes you not act autistic and causes better sexual performances.

Study for sex drive
Study for it's effect on autistic behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaspersky, BrickTop and Deleted member 26859
Just inject yourself with peptides bro, it'll fix your tism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, fuckedupmanlet, Glacier and 1 other person