• MT2

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Tret

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
wagbox

wagbox

Creator of the bluepill
You cannot have both. Tretinoin makes your skin far more sensitive to sun exposure and Melanotan creates an excess of moles if you do not get sun exposure due to the extra melanin in your system

It's one or the other: collagen or coloring

Which will it be

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Deleted member 4310, Kade and 4 others
Collagen jf

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671, Kade and 1 other person
I don't know if that's true.
It is and it's one part of why sunscreen is typically part of every skin maxxer's routine

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It is and it's one part of why sunscreen is typically part of every skin maxxer's routine
You should use sunscreen even if you're not a "skinmaxxer" or don't have a skincare routine. I don't know if tretinoin makes your skin more photosensitive, but even if it does, if you're wearing sunscreen it won't make a difference.

Couldn't you just use Melatonan 2 and get sun exposure with sunscreen?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
collagen maxxing all day

• +1
You should use sunscreen even if you're not a "skinmaxxer" or don't have a skincare routine. I don't know if tretinoin makes your skin more photosensitive, but even if it does, if you're wearing sunscreen it won't make a difference.
That's why I said "one part"; in any case, I would consider anyone who uses sunscreen in any instance where he is exposed to the sun for only a small fraction of the day a skin maxxer because that almost certainly isn't something any normie does.

Couldn't you just use Melatonan 2 and get sun exposure with sunscreen?

If so, that would be ideal. However, I haven't heard of anyone doing this. I partially made this poll so that that would be discussed in a greater capacity. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you a ginger, Op? Tf you need melonotan for? Just carrotmax

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and wagbox
You wont live forever, sometimes you need to take a short term strategy during your prime years. Beeing tanned can be a huge looksmax.
I had my best moments with girls when i was extremely tanned during summer. Got many compliments for it.
But of course collagenmaxxing is very important.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Kade and wagbox
You wont live forever, sometimes you need to take a short term strategy during your prime years. Beeing tanned can be a huge looksmax.
I had my best moments with girls when i was extremely tanned during summer. Got many compliments for it.
But of course collagenmaxxing is very important.
That's entirely where the dilemma lies with me sadly

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Both

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Are you a ginger, Op? Tf you need melonotan for? Just carrotmax
I might as well be, I am Irish and have extremely pale skin. Beta carotene has helped but I would like to see how a proper tan and deeper coloring looks

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Have you heard of GHK-Cu? Apparently it increases collagen, and improves UV resistance(?)

@Seth Walsh do you reckon MT2 + GHK-Cu could give you the best of both worlds?

Have you heard of GHK-Cu? Apparently it increases collagen, and improves UV resistance(?)

@Seth Walsh do you reckon MT2 + GHK-Cu could give you the best of both worlds?
Yes

• Love it
Reactions: Kade
Is melatonan 2 legit without tanning beds. I can't let my parents know I'm injecting some shit from the internet.

Just use a selftanner and skip tretinoin, use accutane instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Just use a selftanner and skip tretinoin, use accutane instead
I use a self tanner and eat a shit ton of carrots, I don't get why people insist on looksminning with tanning beds and shit. Just buy a high quality tanning cream that looks natural and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I use a self tanner and eat a shit ton of carrots, I don't get why people insist on looksminning with tanning beds and shit. Just buy a high quality tanning cream that looks natural and you're good.
Which one do you use? I tried Bondi Sands liquid gold which gives a golden tan, a bit too dark for me tho

I hate when selftanners have the dark "guiding color" instead of being invisible, it Always sticks in my pores and looks like blackheads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Which one do you use? I tried Bondi Sands liquid gold which gives a golden tan, a bit too dark for me tho

I hate when selftanners have the dark "guiding color" instead of being invisible, it Always sticks in my pores and looks like blackheads.
I use different creams every time, I am looking for the perfect one. One that was surprisingly good considering its price was ACO, bought it from the pharmacy.

Having a tanned face is such a looksmax for people who are naturally pale.
I used mt2 and sunbeds in the summer of 2017 and 2018 and it made my nose bridge so much more defined looking and improved my under eye area due to better colouring.
I am now starting to see some effects of collagen loss on my face though, if I could go back I wouldn't use tanning beds ever without mt2 because you're exposing your skin to more damage with only half of the tanning benefits. Trying to tan from the sun isn't an option for me due to my location

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Mouthbreath and androgenic
I'm pretty sure you only need 20-30 minutes of sun exposure to activate the mt2 and if you use sunscreen it shouldn't be a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
mt2 just darkens skin it doesn't actually do anything for your collagen

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and Deleted member 6401
Bumping Thread for Combined Theory:

-Fall/Winter Cycle of Tretinoin while experiencing decreased Sun Exposure
-Spring/Summer Cycle Melanotan while experiencing increased Sun Exposure

Purge acne, smooth wrinkles, develop glossy skin when using tret while losing some of your tan...

Then give your skin a break from the retinoids and re-establish your tan (MT2 decreased need for time in tanning bed/sun)

Has anyone ever attempted this?

You cannot have both. Tretinoin makes your skin far more sensitive to sun exposure and Melanotan creates an excess of moles if you do not get sun exposure due to the extra melanin in your system
Yes, you can.
Inject melanotan II and don't go into the sun, apply tret. What's the problem?
Also tret will make you look shit. It creates porcelain skin which looks super gay and estrogenic

Purge acne, smooth wrinkles, develop glossy skin when using tret while losing some of your tan...

Then give your skin a break from the retinoids and re-establish your tan (MT2 decreased need for time in tanning bed/sun)

I did something similar.

I used tretinoin first. Then stopped it for 2 weeks. Then started mt2 and natural sun exposure. The tan eventually faded but not completely. My base color is darker than it used to be (more than half a year later).

So that definitely works. But my personal opinion on tretinoin is that it doesn't actually make anyone look younger. Especially as a man it just makes you look like a gay tranny.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Which will it be
White people problems, enjoy skin cancer.

I did something similar.

I used tretinoin first. Then stopped it for 2 weeks. Then started mt2 and natural sun exposure. The tan eventually faded but not completely. My base color is darker than it used to be (more than half a year later).

So that definitely works. But my personal opinion on tretinoin is that it doesn't actually make anyone look younger. Especially as a man it just makes you look like a gay tranny.
What % of Tret did you use? Did you get any sides?

Also with MT2 did you inject or use nasal spray?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What % of Tret did you use? Did you get any sides?

Also with MT2 did you inject or use nasal spray?
0.05%, no sides from the tretinoin. And injections for the mt2

Which will it be
Gives you extra miles if you don’t get sun? Where did you get info? Also just wear sunscreen with tret

Gives you extra miles if you don’t get sun? Where did you get info? Also just wear sunscreen with tret
Think i made this shit like over a year ago bro

Yes, you can.
Inject melanotan II and don't go into the sun, apply tret. What's the problem?
Also tret will make you look shit. It creates porcelain skin which looks super gay and estrogenic
Damn bro learn how to read lmfao mt2 doesn’t do shit if you don’t get uvb exposure

And nah tret has done nothing but ascend my skin plus everyone i know

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Seems legit bro i like this plan

Seems legit bro i like this plan
So you lose the tan or can you maintain the tan in the colder months
Because having tanned skin in winter kinda mogs

Which will it be
just go outside

I used melantan for 6 months. Best my skin looked. I had a really good brown tan. It gave me faint freckles/ moles around my nose but some girls liked it