Melatoninmaxxing [HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH]

cumbutamoren

cumbutamoren

Bronze
Melatonin is known for being a supplement for sleep, but it has many other effects as well.

Benefits-
-Melatonin is a weak aromatase inhibitor, which means it reduces estrogen. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19075592/

For heightmaxxers, low estrogen means growth plates are open for longer. If you can’t get your hands on prescription AIs, Melatonin is one of the best choices.

-Melatonin increases growth hormone
Raised GH levels increase height obviously, but it is also good for muscle recovery and growth.

Benefits of sleep
-raised T
-lower stress
-recovery
-energy
Risks-

-Vivid dreams, kinda a benefit tbh, unless you have nightmares
-fatigue if you take it in the morning:feelsuhh:
-no other risks as long as you don’t take more than the suggested 10mg

Dosage
anywhere from 1-5mg, max 10mg.
if you go over 10mg your dreams will be crazy, trust me. :feelsohh:

tldr: melatonin=good

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan, HeLivesAgain, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Wait till you're addicted to it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Tallwizrd, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Wait till you're not able produce melatonin naturally

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 4946, Tallwizrd and 2 others
Took 10 mg fucked my oneitis for like 10 hours in REM deep sleep melatonin is goated supp

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Legit, used it during the lowest point of my life, took it in moderation so I didn't get addicted. Other than that it's excellent.

• +1
Wait till you're not able produce melatonin naturally
Doesn’t shut you down, it isn’t like test. Some people think they’re shut down since natural sleep feels weak in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: HeLivesAgain and Tallwizrd
I use it sometimes for better sleep and it seems to work, i use 8mg, if i use 4mg it's like if i was using nothing.

• +1
Wait till you're addicted to it
melatonin is the first hormone to go down the shitter, and while small doses are just as effective as large ones, parkinson's patients are dosed up to 50mg and get minimal receptor down regulation. And in fact exhibit neuroprotection.

Last edited:
  • +1
I will be talking more about mealatonin in my upcoming neurogenesis thread, but good stuff op.

• +1
Just increase Thyroid function and your Melatonin production (per Circadian Rhythm and at the right time) will go up as it is a very powerful anti-oxidant. Hypothyroid people have very bad sleep/insomnia/waking up at the middle of the night (mostly due to running out of stored liver Glycogen, because Hypothyroidism lower the livers capacity to store Glucose as Glycogen, for any cels who wake up in the middle of the night of the night it is due to low blood Amino-Acids and low Glucose)

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Just increase Thyroid function and your Melatonin production (per Circadian Rhythm and at the right time) will go up as it is a very powerful anti-oxidant. Hypothyroid people have very bad sleep/insomnia/waking up at the middle of the night (mostly due to running out of stored liver Glycogen, because Hypothyroidism lower the livers capacity to store Glucose as Glycogen, for any cels who wake up in the middle of the night of the night it is due to low blood Amino-Acids and low Glucose)
hey i have tsh around 5.5 but my sleep is very good so maybe my thryroid isnt workning bad but my brain is just retarded because of the tsh :lul: i already dropped the beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 10987 and cumbutamoren
Definitely, there are many ways to stimulate natural melatonin secretion like avoiding screens before sleep etc. Really no harm in the supplement tho, and it gives immediate results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I was a lifelong insomniac till I started using 10mg most nights. Very good supplement, especially if stacked with mk677. It works differently than how people expect though.

I was a lifelong insomniac till I started using 10mg most nights. Very good supplement, especially if stacked with mk677. It works differently than how people expect though.
Elab how does it work? I'm 15.5 should I take it to grow?