girls mid af compared to that

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, potentialzaddy, falcon1 and 17 others
water. But it's harder to change brain chemistry than your looks

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, UglyAsHell, bloomercel and 3 others
I wouldn't say it's more important but a important factor that you need most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and Detective
water. But it's harder to change brain chemistry than your looks
I don't think so, looks are mostly tied to your bone structure when how you think can be influenced a lot.

Tokyo Ghoul GIF by Alissandra

please listen to me, your mental health is the most important
the reason most guys have shitty mental health is either cause lack of girls, or shitty mental genes, can't be fixed without those, otherwise you're just deluding yourself

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and bloomercel

Mental health doesn’t attract women but bad mental health doesn’t help... I’d do the mev (minimum effective volume) of mental health maxxing and see if their is any way I can ascend (money, surgery)

the reason most guys have shitty mental health is either cause lack of girls, or shitty mental genes, can't be fixed without those, otherwise you're just deluding yourself
Reason most guys have mental health problems is bc their life is depressing they know where they are and have nothing to live for

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, UglyAsHell, bloomercel and 1 other person
my mental health issues are caused by my looks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, GalacticHero, normie_joe and 1 other person
Reason most guys have mental health problems is bc their life is depressing they know where they are and have nothing to live for
bro my stats are decent and I still struggle so that's kinda cap, maybe therapy can help you go monk and accept your looks and not let dating dictate your mental healht.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
Completely agree.

It is very hard to search for surgery info and feedback here and not being affected tho, I was quite depressed the first two months after finding how many procedures I would require to look the way I want to. But after accepting it I became much happier (found the true solution to my concerns instead of being delusional like most people).

A big hug for all of you experiencing the same, we are going to make it bros!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer
Completely agree.

It is very hard to search for surgery info and feedback here and not being affected tho, I was quite depressed the first two months after finding how many procedures I would require to look the way I want to. But after accepting it I became much happier (found the true solution to my concerns instead of being delusional like most people).

A big hug for all of you experiencing the same, we are going to make it bros!
So stop being delusional and agree that you'd rather be a 1/10 jabba the hutt with an ideal brain chemistry instead of a schizophrenic 10/10 gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and bloomercel
So stop being delusional and agree that you'd rather be a 1/10 jabba the hutt with an ideal brain chemistry instead of a schizophrenic 10/10 gigachad

Yeah brain chemistry > looks, 100% agree.
Albeit being over 7/10 in looks and with ideal brain chemistry mogs hard, 10/10 in looks may be impossible but 7/10 and very NT is a triumph IMO.

Yes, I’d rather looksmaxx than dying. What’s the point of shit health and probably die soon

What would u choose?:
-3/10 guy with very good mental health(positive mindset, non toxic, calm)
-7/10 guy with poor mental health(pessimistic, anxious, unstable mood, toxic, always on the edge)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
What would u choose?:
-3/10 guy with very good mental health(positive mindset, non toxic, calm)
-7/10 guy with poor mental health(pessimistic, anxious, unstable mood, toxic, always on the edge)
3/10 guy

• Woah
Reactions: marek937
Mental health maxxing is a looksmax

99.9999% of all men on this forum would live a MUCH better quality life and think about how over it is drastically less if they spent their time making any range of decent money and doing shit they enjoy. You live in the modern world with modern food, transportation, games, communications, opportunities. You have infinite copes and pass times a million excuses not to feel worthless even if you are. Of all the incel generations (of which we know extend all the way back to primordial history cuz men to women dna ratio in the genome or whatever) you are by far the most pampered and cushioned from the brutality of your existence. Life is mostly about girls ik, the validation of a new girl desiring you is by far the closest to feeling immortal in this world ik, Chad lives a life none of us could Dream of and he’s so much further ahead it hurts the mind to even fathom where to begin ik but after you sit with all that for a long time you’re inevitably left with the question of what to do next. The ultimate cope is pretending a decent amount of money and a brain tempered well to cope with 30 more years of humiliation would not help you drastically. You don’t exist to please women. I didn’t see a massive change in income through my own work it was my dad and his brother’s steel mill dealings back home but I can tell you even buying little things I couldn’t before makes every single day more interesting and life is better. Most of you though have the IQ and wifi connection to make a fortune online yourself and if you think that’s hard you have no idea how the internet works. Take the money pill and for that you need to take the mental health pill

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Prince88 and Deleted member 28916
99.9999% of all men on this forum would live a MUCH better quality life and think about how over it is drastically less if they spent their time making any range of decent money and doing shit they enjoy. You live in the modern world with modern food, transportation, games, communications, opportunities. You have infinite copes and pass times a million excuses not to feel worthless even if you are. Of all the incel generations (of which we know extend all the way back to primordial history cuz men to women dna ratio in the genome or whatever) you are by far the most pampered and cushioned from the brutality of your existence. Life is mostly about girls ik, the validation of a new girl desiring you is by far the closest to feeling immortal in this world ik, Chad lives a life none of us could Dream of and he’s so much further ahead it hurts the mind to even fathom where to begin ik but after you sit with all that for a long time you’re inevitably left with the question of what to do next. The ultimate cope is pretending a decent amount of money and a brain tempered well to cope with 30 more years of humiliation would not help you drastically. You don’t exist to please women. I didn’t see a massive change in income through my own work it was my dad and his brother’s steel mill dealings back home but I can tell you even buying little things I couldn’t before makes every single day more interesting and life is better. Most of you though have the IQ and wifi connection to make a fortune online yourself and if you think that’s hard you have no idea how the internet works. Take the money pill and for that you need to take the mental health pill
Women won't make anyone happy

Cope faggot just be stoic

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 27660
Mental health professionals just told me i'm bipolar and i need pills no matter how many times I try I simply can't explain that my depression is caused by not getting laid at 29 yrs old

Mental health professionals just told me i'm bipolar and i need pills no matter how many times I try I simply can't explain that my depression is caused by not getting laid at 29 yrs old
I don't think it's that
I'm not interested in sex, if I was then I would be mentally sound.

"Mental disorder/illness genes" dont exist, "shitty mental health" is distressing about problems and if you believe something is a problem, the belief may be the problem. Explain why problem is a problem

I can go on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
mental health is related to genetics

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
"Mental disorder/illness genes" dont exist, "shitty mental health" is distressing about problems and if you believe something is a problem, the belief may be the problem. Explain why problem is a problem

I can go on
Go on, please.

mental health is related to genetics wrong, bad mental health is mostly shitty genetics View attachment 2218800

View attachment 2218800

Kf2pcAr.png

0.05 = 5% heritability estimate based on with family causal snps

-mental illness isn't caused by anything in the brain

-the mind can't be selected for

-there isn't gene architecture for mental illness, behavior barely exists in the genes according to within family GWAS

-heritability estimates based on twin studies don't equal genetic, while they assume equal enviorment to non identical twins in the estimate, identical twins obviously share more environment and copy each other's behavior. Any differences in shared environment inflates the estimate (unknown how much).

Tldr flawed heritability estimates by twin studies have been disproven by within family GWAS (no causal gene architecture)

Last edited:
Its "genetic" but doesn't exist in the genes, seems legit

Its "genetic" but doesn't exist in the genes, seems legit
it happened as i started going into puberty, could it be hormone related?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
it happened as i started going into puberty, could it be hormone related?
I don't know probably not. Also, heritability includes things like gut microbiome transfer from mother

Try fixing/changing your diet!

mental health is related to genetics wrong, bad mental health is mostly shitty genetics View attachment 2218800

View attachment 2218800

Kf2pcAr.png

0.05 = 5% heritability estimate based on with family causal snps

-mental illness isn't caused by anything in the brain

-the mind can't be selected for

-there isn't gene architecture for mental illness, behavior barely exists in the genes according to within family GWAS

-heritability estimates based on twin studies don't equal genetic, while they assume equal enviorment to non identical twins in the estimate, identical twins obviously share more environment and copy each other's behavior. Any differences in shared environment inflates the estimate (unknown how much).

Tldr flawed heritability estimates by twin studies have been disproven by within family GWAS (no causal gene architecture)
I'm considered classically beautiful and I have an IQ of 165. I suffer from depression and anxiety, I can't get a girlfriend or stick to a job, I do agree that we should be very careful about how we define ourselves, at the end of the day we're not machines, we don't owe the world anything or need to prove anything, our identity is however we react to the world when we're not trying to climb any hierarchy whether it's beauty, kindness or intelligence :ROFLMAO:

• +1
I'm considered classically beautiful and I have an IQ of 165. I suffer from depression and anxiety, I can't get a girlfriend or stick to a job, I do agree that we should be very careful about how we define ourselves, at the end of the day we're not machines, we don't owe the world anything or need to prove anything, our identity is however we react to the world when we're not trying to climb any hierarchy whether it's beauty, kindness or intelligence :ROFLMAO:
Indeed

I don't know probably not. Also, heritability includes things like gut microbiome transfer from mother

Try fixing/changing your diet!
Bruh how long can that take?
I've tried changing my diet for like 14 days before I think

• +1
Lack of social status > Lack of girls

Girls are just a side effect of being high in the social hierarchy