Message to amnesia

D

Deleted member 12688

Im sick and tired of seeing amnesias lame ass . Every time i read his sorry ass posts i read the text in his faggot ass voice and it makes me want to slap the bitch out of him. I wanna slap the autism out of this faggot ass nicga

This nigga sounds like an insecure eunuch, this niggas balls probably compressed as hell. Even my moms selfies look more trendy than this niggas

You keep repeating that looks theory is dead half humblebragging and half serious but it doesn’t seem to strike you that perhaps your sugar daddy tier social skills mortally impair even a 6 psl face. It’s not that you’re “too good looking” for tinder . You’re not “too good looking” for bumble

You’re not 8psl, You still have that nose you’re insecure about, yeah the one with pollybeak deformity.

It also seems as if your infraorbitals are lost somewhere in outer space

55D042B3 4B9B 4F15 8A7F F4DB5D1A9EE7

Your aspie freakazoid NCT bug eyes are brutally revealed when you aren’t squinting like you are taking BlackoutXL’s BBC up your 5’7 ass

The reason bitches ghost you after you facetime or meet up is because they finally get to take a good look at your pollybeak deformity; for those who don’t know, the deformity is far more jarring in person than it is in pictures

8A4CA064 0055 4708 AB79 C89D13BD3EA3

ECB7B496 1051 407A A909 5BF331DD27B6

03CF4585 A850 4F10 9999 A41E13708013

You deadass look like michael jackson after asking looksmax what haircut will make you look more NT

D0066613 8AFB 4864 8674 EF860B9ECC85

F4F7335C C7BA 47F3 BEAC 4B853F9812AC

Well anyways guys hope you enjoyed the thread i’ll see you on the next one

B2A99592 1FCF 4439 B8B1 03AB5C0CB13C

C3866495 9E43 4A6F 9F46 F4A2501FEA89

This faggot really thought i was done with him:feelskek::feelskek:
ABB5E0E0 726C 4A2D 8D12 BDCE1092CEC4

I heard that you’re racist, my nigga. I can’t say i’m shocked tbh. Y’all think a nigga who spent tens of thousands on surgery yet can’t manage to keep a becky hooked isn’t going to become resentful about the 6’3 4psl stacy slaying blacks he sees wherever he goes to groom a jb with his old ass?

How does your ego even allow you to brag the way you do when you are so insecure about every molecule of your being and hate the way you are so much that you don’t trust yourself to do simple everyday things right?

It’s so bad that you even have to ask the forum what drink is “NT” to buy before you order

C9D8177F 76D1 42AD 99DA 8C5AF49A6496

CD20F1B0 E1F4 4849 BA54 AFEB8BD9D0A8

This worthless narcissistic daydreamer faggot piece of garbage is so outcasted and out of touch with reality that he took the robot aspie jokes to heart and now consequentially imagines himself as some cool high iq emotionless chad android and talks about himself like he’s living a sci fi movie in his schizophrenic head

4FA204AB BF0D 477D AE1C EC79F9F71E66

FEE091A2 C8BE 46C0 A07B 8B76F334E40F

Since your incurable autism completely bans you from having psychological awareness, i feel obligated to reveal to you that this is what you look like to others while you daydream about your little “perfectly calculated robot” fantasy:

A482378C 1784 48F5 A8E1 C5307C60F958

It’s obvious you mog most people. But regardless of that it’s done for you. You hate every little bit of yourself so much you still spend all your days obsessed about improving your flaws in hopes that people will accept you more after you “ascend” aka spend tens of thousands more attempting to fix every little issue you see on your already good face.

You overanalyze everything about every social interaction you have to try and perform perfectly and it’s like watching a blind man attempt to figure his way out of a maze with no exit, no matter how much micromanaging you do to your personality you’ll never do it right, it’ll never come out naturally, just give up and hope that your looks make up for it, accept your fate as a permanently insecure bitch and the fact that you’ll likely be more plastic than bone by the time you’re sentient enough to blow your brains out
A9C0809E FF27 4616 954E B591179EF360

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Frank Jack @uglymug @AutisticR3tard @Proex @🌈👽 @Jagged0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4946 and 55 others
zUnTjRh.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 13787, sytyl and 14 others
GONE WITH WIND BCAUSE NO REACTS:30/08/2021 0:58
:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
33 year old retard vs Boneless Ghetto kid

E8C77346 AF22 4687 8A6A D72B250717FE
1EECB877 1898 4DD0 904C 94747EFA957E

inb4 Salludon joins the fight
622BD4B3 C921 441D 814D 102F957BC51E

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Mateusz74, Deleted member 8165 and 13 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 12688
The target:
fgyt67ythghg-jpg.1232501

meanwhile OP unfrauded
2f77ab49-a162-4122-bacd-5e329b45384d-jpeg.1277212

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, sytyl, eudaemonic and 45 others
This feels like machine gun Kelly just dropped rap devil all over again

nostalgia 😊

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, sorrowfulsad, Yliaster and 4 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, the next o'pry, Uglybrazilian and 32 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Boldandbeautiful, Adriana Lima and 5 others
only on looksmax.org do you see a 16 year old boy beefing with a 33 year old grown ass man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheComp, sytyl, Deleted member 14875 and 51 others
you didnt even tag him xD

F90C25EF 9537 4C71 9290 C7A176D5ACD2

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: coolguy1 and ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Yliaster, Deleted member 14543 and 4 others
Ngl I don’t even feel bad for him he makes his own life hard to live

He comes on this site complaining for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Rainman988, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
only on looksmax.org do you see a 16 year old boy beefing with a 33 year old grown ass man
no, it happens irl too:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 7044, Warlow and 10 others
yesss brooo moonblunt is totally 16yo:smonk:

btw caged when i red this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 12688 and MrGlutton
I have no opinion on this matter.
both parties bring me joy and happiness.
lets all pray to allah.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
What ethnicity is OP?

no, it happens irl too:

cffDFQO.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl, Deleted member 11963 and 4 others
Amnesia may mog moonblunt but you must admit moon is living the life amnesia would if he wasn’t autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12688, Kristin and 1 other person
You should mog battle him bro,it'll be different from the Arvid mog battle I'm sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Baldingman1998, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
You should mog battle him bro,it'll be different from the Arvid mog battle I'm sure.
This is your face right?

34635C33 74BD 448D BCFD DC6602EB383A

You have way bigger shit to concern yourself with than what a 16 year old who mogs you to suicide is posting on forums

FD666EF3 F99A 475F 912C 98125C3E2DD4

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, delusionalretard, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
Im sick and tired of seeing amnesias lame ass . Every time i read his sorry ass posts i read the text in his faggot ass voice and it makes me want to slap the bitch out of him. I wanna slap the autism out of this faggot ass nicga

This nigga sounds like an insecure eunuch, this niggas balls probably compressed as hell. Even my moms selfies look more trendy than this niggas

You keep repeating that looks theory is dead half humblebragging and half serious but it doesn’t seem to strike you that perhaps your sugar daddy tier social skills mortally impair even a 6 psl face. It’s not that you’re “too good looking” for tinder . You’re not “too good looking” for bumble

You’re not 8psl, You still have that nose you’re insecure about, yeah the one with pollybeak deformity.

View attachment 1292956

Your aspie freakazoid NCT bug eyes are brutally revealed when you aren’t squinting like you are taking BlackoutXL’s BBC up your 5’7 ass

The reason bitches ghost you after you facetime or meet up is because they finally get to take a good look at your pollybeak deformity; for those who don’t know, the deformity is far more jarring in person than it is in pictures

View attachment 1293024
View attachment 1293025
View attachment 1293091

You deadass look like michael jackson after asking looksmax what haircut will make you look more NT

View attachment 1293096
View attachment 1293073

View attachment 1293042

View attachment 1293043

View attachment 1293070

I heard that you’re racist, my nigga. I can’t say i’m shocked tbh. Y’all think a nigga who spent tens of thousands on surgery yet can’t manage to keep a becky hooked isn’t going to become resentful about the 6’3 4psl stacy slaying blacks he sees wherever he goes to groom a jb with his old ass?

How does your ego even allow you to brag the way you do when you are so insecure about every molecule of your being and hate the way you are so much that you don’t trust yourself to do simple everyday things right?

It’s so bad that you even have to ask the forum what drink is “NT” to buy before you order

View attachment 1293056

View attachment 1293061

This worthless narcissistic daydreamer faggot piece of garbage is so outcasted and out of touch with reality that he took the robot aspie jokes to heart and now consequentially imagines himself as some cool high iq emotionless chad android and talks about himself like he’s living a sci fi movie in his schizophrenic head

View attachment 1293065

View attachment 1293118

Since your incurable autism completely bans you from having psychological awareness, i feel obligated to reveal to you that this is what you look like to others while you daydream about your little “perfectly calculated robot” fantasy:

View attachment 1293079

It’s obvious you mog most people. But regardless of that it’s done for you. You hate every little bit of yourself so much you still spend all your days obsessed about improving your flaws in hopes that people will accept you more after you “ascend” aka spend tens of thousands more attempting to fix every little issue you see on your already good face.

You overanalyze everything about every social interaction you have to try and perform perfectly and it’s like watching a blind man attempt to figure his way out of a maze with no exit, no matter how much micromanaging you do to your personality you’ll never do it right, it’ll never come out naturally, just give up and hope that your looks make up for it, accept your fate as a permanently insecure bitch and the fact that you’ll likely be more plastic than bone by the time you’re sentient enough to blow your brains out
View attachment 1293120

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Frank Jack @uglymug @AutisticR3tard @Proex @🌈👽 @Jagged0
Cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 11963, Boldandbeautiful and 6 others
Every single word.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Amnesia rn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, kebabcoper, Deleted member 14848 and 16 others
you decapitated this man. his looksmax.org social status just decreased massively. amnesia is going to be virtually walking through the looksmax halls by himself. eating lunch by himself and being seen interacting with him will be social death. its over bro @Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, mogstar, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

View attachment 1292956

View attachment 1293024
View attachment 1293025
View attachment 1293091

View attachment 1293096
View attachment 1293073

View attachment 1293042

View attachment 1293043

View attachment 1293070

View attachment 1293056

View attachment 1293061

View attachment 1293065

View attachment 1293118

View attachment 1293079

View attachment 1293120

hypocracy
You call amnesia out for being racist but constantly rant how subhuman curries and gooks are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, delusionalretard, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
moonblunt gonna eviscerate @Sergeant next

then the entire domain is gonna get taken down

Hi @Amnesia are you a cuber?

imagine @Amnesia is nt
all the story he wrote is aspie af

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
finally someone looked through that oldcel joe no mates, who thinks hes too GL for girls, meanwhile he has to wear 10 cm lifts, blue lenses and frauding his age to 22, which wont help him for long because his soft tissue will start sagging soon.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14781 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7076
Yes,but good lighting/pump/iPhone camera,my usual phone is $80 android.

No,but if I didn't have subhuman skin and on accutane for 21 months I absolutely would be no no questions asked
sick as

do u skip legs? i am thinking of never doing legs because i do sports so my legs get sore already. just shoulders, back, chest, and arms in the gym.

do u recommend this?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel