Message to amnesia

Yes,but good lighting/pump/iPhone camera,my usual phone is $80 android.

No,but if I didn't have subhuman skin and on accutane for 21 months I absolutely would be no no questions asked
chad tier insertions ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

No,but if I didn't have subhuman skin and on accutane for 21 months I absolutely would be no no questions asked
Insane physique tbh. Does it halo u in anyway?

View attachment 1292956

Your aspie freakazoid NCT bug eyes are brutally revealed when you aren’t squinting like you are taking BlackoutXL’s BBC up your 5’7 ass
Joe Biden Lol GIF

sick as

do u skip legs? i am thinking of never doing legs because i do sports so my legs get sore already. just shoulders, back, chest, and arms in the gym.

do u recommend this?
Not entirely,I definitely recommend hitting legs but rather than weight focus on form.

This will make it wayyyyyyyy easier to train legs over the typical way if training legs which is hard hyper intensity

This is probably a better representation of what I look like + legs with less pump etc
Screenshot 20210726 223546

Edit; I squat 60 kgs slow reps weakest in the gym keep mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Not entirely,I definitely recommend hitting legs but rather than weight focus on form.

This will make it wayyyyyyyy easier to train legs over the typical way if training legs which is hard hyper intensity

This is probably a better representation of what I look like + legs with less pump etc
.View attachment 1293578
whats your body fat?
seems extremely lean with that much definition

whats your body fat?
seems extremely lean with that much definition
Idk but I eat literally veggies + protein almost every meal other than wholegrain chips 1/ once a day but right now I'm dieting for 30;days will start MT2 tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Kmscurry
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 14867, EasternRightWinger15 and 8 others
Idk but I eat literally veggies + protein almost every meal other than wholegrain chips 1/ once a day but right now I'm dieting for 30;days will start MT2 tomorrow
Height and weight? Mirin

I saw you in a video injecting something? Was that HGH? Or maybe wasn't you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, MikeMew'sBitch and Baldingman1998
I saw you in a video injecting something? Was that HGH? Or maybe wasn't you
Lol I forgot about that vid,got it pmd to me yesterday....fuck im a funny cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, sytyl, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Last time I saw a roasting thread this good was like a year ago

any thread that has amnesia in the title will get over 1000 replies :lul: