Message to my body haters

It has multiple variations, some are for begginers and others for advanced. Im running triumvirate one
Beginners should progress on every workout not every 3 weeks like you do in 5/3/1

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
So I looked into this stuff and... All revolving around only deadlift, squat, bench and overheadpress? So basically a fully powerlifting oriented program.

Powerlifting programs are dogshit because they are too minimalistic, calves are gonna lag, bis, forearms, neck... Many muscles need to be isolated.
This one is triumvirate so acessories help with all of that. Except neck, which I add in.

Jim Wendler actually made this program when he was tired of weight lifting and wanted to get in shape
Beginners should progress on every workout not every 3 weeks like you do in 5/3/1
He specifically says progressing every 3 weeks will noy lead to injuries tho
How could you be so delusional?

You think your body "Haloes" you jfl

Your body is below average
Keep coping and post ur body, but look up ans ur opinion deosent matter jack shit

This one is triumvirate so acessories help with all of that. Except neck, which I add in.

Jim Wendler actually made this program when he was tired of weight lifting and wanted to get in shape

Keep coping and post ur body, but look up ans ur opinion deosent matter jack shit
too lazy to read the whole article on the specific excercises, mind naming the ones that supposedly grow the forearms/calves/bis?

too lazy to read the whole article on the specific excercises, mind naming the ones that supposedly grow the forearms/calves/bis?
Hanging leg raise, good mornings, dumbell incline press (altrough it mostly grows triceps)
Seated calf raises
YOU'VE ALL HEARD OF THE ZYZZ POSE

MEET THE FATMAN POSE
View attachment 35179

How to:
-Look as sad as possible

Srs though, good job, you look great.
Wtf is this u you look like me
Can't tell if your meming or not tbh
Ill let you be judge of that

You could ascend if you would inject and run bodygame
but instead you are coping with "muh bearmode"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
You could ascend if you would inject and run bodygame
but instead you are coping with "muh bearmode"
Inject? He hasn't even reached half of his natty limit, his arms don't even look like the one of a lifter's yet, he has a long way to go.
(no offense fatman your frame ascended massively but your arms are lagging)
Hanging leg raise, good mornings, dumbell incline press (altrough it mostly grows triceps)
Seated calf raises
Hm, great, still not enough forearms.
Just throw sum wrist curls at the end of your workouts everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
he posted his progress pics somewhere on reddit like 3 days ago complaining about slow gains and holy shit he looks as bad as he did at the beginning besides being a bit bigger

Link?

You're looking better Fatman!

You should stop working out your chest, you have a mild gyno and working out your chest will push it out even more
Yep went from working 3x a week to 1x. Should be good now hopefully, and I have 10kg of fat to lose to lose gyno
Pm me on discord and ill send you

lol at this subhuman

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
You are a fucking beast dude! Continue pumping iron!

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Your height isn't a hailo, thats for sure

"Etc." Mention more then

ill answer instead of him, cuz hes a little retarded. his voice is good, above average. thats the only "good" trait he has, everything else is either average or subhuman

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Bur_01

just do ppl bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
Your height isn't a hailo, thats for sure

"Etc." Mention more then
No I dont have time to argue with a kid online

Take a picture of me to a facial surgery doc and ask him, I dont have time to talk to you if all you will do is deny my statements.

No I dont have time to argue with a kid online

Take a picture of me to a facial surgery doc and ask him, I dont have time to talk to you if all you will do is deny my statements.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1139, Deleted member 483 and 2 others
Nice tits beanpole you have a sexy ass no homo

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Don't have to train chest because of scoliosis gang

Chests me big boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, FatmanO, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
You literally have tits. Those ARE NOT MUSCLES.

You are becoming the new Sc22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Deleted member 483
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
At leasy you taking action!! Well done nigger.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Last edited:
looks like fatman is running out of hope-copes

• +1
no gym for your gyno

• +1
You need to focus on your shoulders as much as possible. Cause right now they look nonexistent compared to your massive chest

You need to focus on your shoulders as much as possible. Cause right now they look nonexistent compared to your massive Boobs

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Go Er

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
you can if its a mild case afaik
even then u cant KEK its over. if it is any kind of gyno it is over. only chest fat can be lost and even then some will retain

u literally cant get rid of gyno without surgery
Are you stupid you wrote this like 3 times but I can lose like 7kgs and its gone. Whatever I have huge pecs from training them aswell, keep crying for me dawg

Are you stupid you wrote this like 3 times but I can lose like 7kgs and its gone. Whatever I have huge pecs from training them aswell, keep crying for me dawg

• +1
You need to focus on your shoulders as much as possible. Cause right now they look nonexistent compared to your massive chest
alright, thanks, atm they are like 19.75 or 19.5 so ill try to bump them to like 20.5 over the years

I will hold u to that. if u did legit research u will see that u can't get rid of it. also ur pecks are shit