Message to my body haters

I will hold u to that. if u did legit research u will see that u can't get rid of it. also ur pecks are shit
No pecs aren't shit people keep saying I have gyno but I have wide chest + good androgen receptors on pecs (unlike arms) + some body fat on pecs like all other areas so people thinks its gyno. Its stupid to argue with people but it pisses me off when people point out someone's flaws but they are wrong

No pecs aren't shit people keep saying I have gyno but I have wide chest + good androgen receptors on pecs (unlike arms) + some body fat on pecs like all other areas so people thinks its gyno. Its stupid to argue with people but it pisses me off when people point out someone's flaws but they are wrong
show without the shirt then. ur chest is big bc of fat not muscle

show without the shirt then. ur chest is big bc of fat not muscle
Its cause of both, it was bigger even before. Only way is showing by dexascan because muscle is hidden by fat anyway, Im not doing dexascan anytime soon

Its cause of both, it was bigger even before. Only way is showing by dexascan because muscle is hidden by fat anyway, Im not doing dexascan anytime soon

holy fuck what did I just read

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, kobecel and androidcel
lol no, also I pec deck fly 110kg for reps, you probably broke your ribcage while using light dumbells and then you are salty now. Keep oping
You may have muscles, sure, but there's clearly something else wrong there. Also I have a mezo body, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
Daily reminder that there is no gym for your genetics @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and androidcel
autism x1000