Method to get smaller waist

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
STOMACH VACCUMS just search on YouTube on how to do them
There are many people who have reported to lose 2-3 inches in waist size after 6 months of doing it consistently everyday for 5-10 mins ed

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 23218 and BrahminBoss
STOMACH VACCUMS just search on YouTube on how to do them
There are many people who have reported to lose 2-3 inches in waist size after 6 months of doing it consistently everyday for 5-10 mins ed
maybe dont be a fat fuck

Ill try them to my my waist even leaner. Is there a limit to how small thee waist should be?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ill try them to my my waist even leaner. Is there a limit to how small thee waist should be?
The smaller the better but just don't be a retard and aim for muh 25 inches waist
30-32 is perfect and rest just increase shoulder width to reach shoulder waist ratio of 1.9+

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 23218
The smaller the better but just don't be a retard and aim for muh 25 inches waist
30-32 is perfect and rest just increase shoulder width to reach shoulder waist ratio of 1.9+
I am increasing shoulders rn, I will workj on wiast at same time for mogger results after cut thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Losing fat helps but stomach vaccums also help to a large extent
Stomach vacuums don’t actually work… all they do is improve mind muscle connection with your abdominal area

mine is 28, but im bulking so its 28.5-29 with some belly fat. I want 27 is it possible? ive never had abs so maybe its 27 if i get abs