Mini-Essay: Adaptability is the key in today's age

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
There is this guy who lives below me.

He is 6ft, a blonde white guy, typical Anglo Austrlian face (maybe 3.5-4psl facially), and lean with good muscle- he gets up every morning at 5am to go to the gym.

The dude is an incel. He never has anyone over at his place, never does anything. On Saturday night when I walk to my car, I see through his window- he's just sitting in a dark room watching TV alone.

One thing about this guy- he is angry as fuck. He always slams the door when he goes in and out. There are a lot of ethnics in the block, and I can tell he hates everyone here.

Now, by any standards, this guy should have no problem getting a gf. He is in his early 30s and doesn't have a lot of money (The apartments are mediocre), but still.

His reasons for his inceldom are that he's angry- he's pissed off with the current environment and circumstances. He can't accept it.

This is the typical archetype of the incel, the blackpiller, the virgin angry 4chan poster, even the loser redpiller.

I must admit I am a lot like this, a lot of the time. I have this attitude where any degenerate shit I see, triggers me.

This, if I'm honest, seems to be the #1 killer in not getting a girlfriend. Women just sense this on a guy, and want to punish him.

There's a total personality transition that must happen, where you kill this in you, if you are susceptible to it.

You can call it becoming an NPC, becoming a normie or a sheep or whatever- but you just have to be cool with yourself, and accept the environment. However it is. I imagine if you do that, it wouldn't be hard to meet and talk to a girl.

I know half the time I'm so pissed off with shit, that when a girl does give me prolonged looks (At the gym etc), I'm not even in the place to say something to her. I'm too in my head.

This archetype of guy is scared to death. He's so threatened by the world and everything going on it it. He's afraid to be himself.
This is actually a very weak trait. He can't handle the chaos. Such a man would be inept in the harsh world, and so perhaps it's right that women reject him.

Just accepting the environment and staying in touch with yourself, demonstrates strength and coolness. That's actually a man who would be useful in today's society.

Do you know what the biggest determinant of superiority in a living creature is? It's not strength, it's not intelligence....many stong, intelligent creatures (such as the Neanderthals) died out.....It's adaptability.

The species that were adaptable, were the ones that survived.

It's time to adapt to this changing time, not fight a losing battle against it.

Just be cool with yourself, be in touch with yourself, handle what you want to handle with your own life, and don't get hung up on what you see out there.

This is the most relevant form of strength there is today.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

He is 6ft, a blonde white guy, typical Anglo Austrlian face (maybe 3.5-4psl facially), and lean with good muscle- he gets up every morning at 5am to go to the gym.

The dude is an incel. He never has anyone over at his place, never does anything. On Saturday night when I walk to my car, I see through his window- he's just sitting in a dark room watching TV alone.

One thing about this guy- he is angry as fuck. He always slams the door when he goes in and out. There are a lot of ethnics in the block, and I can tell he hates everyone here.

Now, by any standards, this guy should have no problem getting a gf. He is in his early 30s and doesn't have a lot of money (The apartments are mediocre), but still.

His reasons for his inceldom are that he's angry- he's pissed off with the current environment and circumstances. He can't accept it.

This is the typical archetype of the incel, the blackpiller, the virgin angry 4chan poster, even the loser redpiller.

I must admit I am a lot like this, a lot of the time. I have this attitude where any degenerate shit I see, triggers me.

This, if I'm honest, seems to be the #1 killer in not getting a girlfriend. Women just sense this on a guy, and want to punish him.

There's a total personality transition that must happen, where you kill this in you, if you are susceptible to it.

You can call it becoming an NPC, becoming a normie or a sheep or whatever- but you just have to be cool with yourself, and accept the environment. However it is. I imagine if you do that, it wouldn't be hard to meet and talk to a girl.

I know half the time I'm so pissed off with shit, that when a girl does give me prolonged looks (At the gym etc), I'm not even in the place to say something to her. I'm too in my head.

This archetype of guy is scared to death. He's so threatened by the world and everything going on it it. He's afraid to be himself.
This is actually a very weak trait. He can't handle the chaos. Such a man would be inept in the harsh world, and so perhaps it's right that women reject him.

Just accepting the environment and staying in touch with yourself, demonstrates strength and coolness. That's actually a man who would be useful in today's society.

Do you know what the biggest determinant of superiority in a living creature is? It's not strength, it's not intelligence....many stong, intelligent creatures (such as the Neanderthals) died out.....It's adaptability.

Just be cool with yourself, be in touch with yourself, handle what you want to handle with your own life, and don't get hung up on what you see out there.

>3.5 PSL rating according to a curry
>in his 30s
>Sub 6'2

OP, he's just an ugly subhuman.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others

Maybe he has autism, no adaptability for your genes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and Bakin donuts 🍩
Don't doubt a veteran subhuman like you 🫡
If a curry rates a yt male as 3.5 PSL, he has to be an utter genetic failure. Curries see blue eyes, blonde hair and they automatically give 6 PSL ratings.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
If a curry rates a yt male as 3.5 PSL, he has to be an utter genetic failure. Curries see blue eyes, blonde hair and they automatically give 6 PSL ratings.

Ah the curry paradox.

A white dude gets rated a low PSL ---> These jealous curries don't know better

A white dude gets rated a high PSL ---> These self hating curries don't know better

"When in doubt, blame the mythical curry" - Miserable Old St. TikTokCel

• JFL
Reactions: Respalier, pig_face and Deleted member 16501
Ah the curry paradox.

A white dude gets rated a low PSL ---> These jealous curries don't know better

A white dude gets rated a high PSL ---> These self hating curries don't know better

"When in doubt, blame the mythical curry" - Miserable Old St. TikTokCel
This is the curry he's blaming btw. Hardly Mr Bengaluru
20230515 175209