Mirin eppley ngl tbh tbh

finally the glory and beatification of the only possible savior returns.

the block
userimage-3136959.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, WanderingBurro, Toth's thot and 4 others
mirin implants are lifefuel, need me some forehead, orbital implants.

Eppley is the best major American implant surgeon currently in operation. Dr Y is also good from a technical and design standpoint but I’ve heard some people say he’s very near retirement. Not sure if that’s true but I do know Dr E will be going for years to come, he’s not young but he acts like an excited young man about this and you can tell he is passionate about his line of work. He probably clears well into 7 figures a year too. Dr E is blowing up in popularity and has a really long waitlist of many months, the only surgeon ive talked to who had a longer waitlist was Taban who has one of 6 months or more.

there are probably up and comer surgeons who will overtake Eppley but in 2021 he’s the current king. Like ive said many times I have a friend who went to him and ascended him 1.5 PSL points with a major facial reconstruction. My friend to this day considers Eppley the best thing that ever happened to him.

He can’t post most of his best ascensions because they’re so good that the patient runs off afterwards and tries to pretend they never had surgery. My friend falls into this category and didn’t let Dr E post his results online

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT
Eppley is the best major American implant surgeon currently in operation. Dr Y is also good from a technical and design standpoint but I’ve heard some people say he’s very near retirement. Not sure if that’s true but I do know Dr E will be going for years to come, he’s not young but he acts like an excited young man about this and you can tell he is passionate about his line of work. He probably clears well into 7 figures a year too. Dr E is blowing up in popularity and has a really long waitlist of many months, the only surgeon ive talked to who had a longer waitlist was Taban who has one of 6 months or more.

there are probably up and comer surgeons who will overtake Eppley but in 2021 he’s the current king. Like ive said many times I have a friend who went to him and ascended him 1.5 PSL points with a major facial reconstruction. My friend to this day considers Eppley the best thing that ever happened to him.
Legit afraid this shit will spread to more normies and those fags will ruin this shit by making everyone be chad tier and dating market just becomes impossible.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Acromegaly_Chad, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
muh osteotomy

• JFL
Reactions: highT
Nigga went straight from an incel to a chad

Userimage 1947642

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Birdcell, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
looks weird, tall ramus doesn't match his features

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Legit afraid this shit will spread to more normies and those fags will ruin this shit by making everyone be chad tier and dating market just becomes impossible.
It’s cost prohibitive and also requires that you go to him with an almost autistic level of research. My friend said he talks to you in plain medical terms and expects you to tell him what you want in as much detail as possible. If you tell him in autistic detail how you want your orbital rims lifted 5mm to reduce scleral show, he won’t treat you weird, he’ll smile and realize he’s talking to a patient who understands what they want and will get you exactly what you need. If anything he’s one of the most looksmaxxer friendly surgeons out there, and bad for normies because they don’t understand what it takes to become attractive. He doesn’t say “this is the male ideal, here’s how it should fit you”, he lets you ramble off exactly what you hate about your face and then comes up with a plan to fix that even if it’s objectively not going to ascend you.

So a normie who goes to him might not get an optimal result. My friend studied facial anatomy in college for art and obsessively lurked these looksmax sites for years before going. He knew exactly what would ascend him and Eppley delivered.

EDIT: plus there are only a few surgeons doing what he does right now, and there’s not a huge pipeline of surgeons who are training in this field even though is lucrative. In fact he’s one of the only surgeons who will do fringe shit like brow bone or forehead implants. Normies don’t even know what a brow ridge is let alone how to design one that would improve their face. It’s safe to say that most men can’t afford Eppley even if he never raised prices, and even if they could, most normies are way too high inhibition to get this surgery. My friend took months of deliberation before putting down his deposit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper
It’s cost prohibitive and also requires that you go to him with an almost autistic level of research. My friend said he talks to you in plain medical terms and expects you to tell him what you want in as much detail as possible. If you tell him in autistic detail how you want your orbital rims lifted 5mm to reduce scleral show, he won’t treat you weird, he’ll smile and realize he’s talking to a patient who understands what they want and will get you exactly what you need. If anything he’s one of the most looksmaxxer friendly surgeons out there, and bad for normies because they don’t understand what it takes to become attractive. He doesn’t say “this is the male ideal, here’s how it should fit you”, he lets you ramble off exactly what you hate about your face and then comes up with a plan to fix that even if it’s objectively not going to ascend you.

So a normie who goes to him might not get an optimal result. My friend studied facial anatomy in college for art and obsessively lurked these looksmax sites for years before going. He knew exactly what would ascend him and Eppley delivered.

EDIT: plus there are only a few surgeons doing what he does right now, and there’s not a huge pipeline of surgeons who are training in this field even though is lucrative. In fact he’s one of the only surgeons who will do fringe shit like brow bone or forehead implants. Normies don’t even know what a brow ridge is let alone how to design one that would improve their face. It’s safe to say that most men can’t afford Eppley even if he never raised prices, and even if they could, most normies are way too high inhibition to get this surgery. My friend took months of deliberation before putting down his deposit.
and where can I learn more about this so I don't sound like a normie and know what I am going to do to my face? Any specific place where I should start to read more about it?

and where can I learn more about this so I don't sound like a normie and know what I am going to do to my face? Any specific place where I should start to read more about it?
go to realself and ask, this place sucks donkey balls

He needed djs not a shitty implant

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Luke LLL
Honestly the threads here that are in best of the best or pinned, or the long essay posts, are all good starting points. @Win200 has a few threads about his implant journey with Eppley that also give insight into design. Even using terms like “deeper set eyes” or “wider jaw” is enough to be productive with Eppley, but understanding how under eye support works, as well as ideal jaw ratio, is stuff you can get from searching the forum.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
He needed djs not a shitty implant
Probably would have had a similar result since his implant design was extremely aggressive but DJS plus an implant would have been better than just an implant. Either way Eppley did the best possible using the available method. DJS takes tons of prep with braces and is much more invasive and can be botched at a higher rate. Plus this guy just wanted a quick result which an implant gave him, the difference in improvement between this and DJS would have been negligible anyways

Probably would have had a similar result since his implant design was extremely aggressive but DJS plus an implant would have been better than just an implant. Either way Eppley did the best possible using the available method. DJS takes tons of prep with braces and is much more invasive and can be botched at a higher rate. Plus this guy just wanted a quick result which an implant gave him, the difference in improvement between this and DJS would have been negligible anyways
You shouldn't be breaking bone just get an implant that way if its fucked you can always change it without actually ruining your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Birdcell, Acromegaly_Chad and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
My friend did less than half of this and his entire face changed, this person probably walked out completely unrecognizable
What parts of the face did he get augmented? And how much did it cost him? Lol

He looks weird in the after. I'd say if he got djs he wouldve looked better/more natural because he was legitimately recessed. It also would have helped with health.

You shouldn't be breaking bone just get an implant that way if its fucked you can always change it without actually ruining your face.
The person was recessed so breaking bone would have been a better option if he got a good surgeon.

• +1
What parts of the face did he get augmented? And how much did it cost him? Lol
The cheek/infra area as well as jaw, he never revealed what he paid but he worked in banking and said he just used his yearly associate bonus to pay for it in cash, I assume somewhere from 20-40 grand

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The person was recessed so breaking bone would have been a better option if he got a good surgeon.
There is legit nothing an implant can't do that orthogantic surgery can for jaw.

There is legit nothing an implant can't do that orthogantic surgery can for jaw.
Not true, implants can’t give as much projection as genioplasty for example in extreme cases, the limit for a chin implant is 1cm in any direction whereas with genio you can go well over 2cm with bone grafts

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways dont improve which means u will still have sleep apnea and have troubles with breathing. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants can give u a weird smile

Implant if ur not recessed and surgery if u are. As simple as that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, BigBoy, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Not true, implants can’t give as much projection as genioplasty for example in extreme cases, the limit for a chin implant is 1cm in any direction whereas with genio you can go well over 2cm with bone grafts
So what you're saying is that sliding genio and then adding a layer of plastic surgery on top of that can make you have a very long chin?

with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways also don't widen. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants give u a weird smile

View attachment 1260723

This dude is still recessed though. His chin doesn't come up to his lips.

• +1
So what you're saying is that sliding genio and then adding a layer of plastic surgery on top of that can make you have a very long chin?
You can technically do that with a long healing time in between yeah. But you would have to be very recessed to need both. Sliding genio from an aggressive surgeon can usually get you enough. But if it’s that recessed you probably need an entire lower jaw surgery

with midface and jaw implant you cannot advance your dental arches. this means your philtrum and your chin fold will remain recessed. Ur airways also don't widen. Implants are only for aesthetics. Also paranasal implants give u a weird smile

View attachment 1260723

How do I fix my midface hypoplasia? my eyeballs are bulging also

You can technically do that with a long healing time in between yeah. But you would have to be very recessed to need both. Sliding genio from an aggressive surgeon can usually get you enough. But if it’s that recessed you probably need an entire lower jaw surgery
So you can combine BSSO with a implant and get a more forward grown jaw too?

So you can combine BSSO with a implant and get a more forward grown jaw too?
I suppose so, I doubt this happens very often or at all though. A lot of trauma twice might be too much for someone to handle

But the point still stands. Implants don't advance ur dental arches. Better get surgery if ur recessed

How do I fix my midface hypoplasia? my eyeballs are bulging also
Depends on how bad it is. If it's really bad lefort 3 otherwise implants or fat graphts. If it's mild just ignore it it's a minor falio

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
How did you join in 2019 and not understand the difference.

If you are recessed jaw surgery is the better option.

Chin has to be equal to, or past the nasion, not the lips. The guy is not recessed in the after.

But the point still stands. Implants don't advance ur dental arches. Better get surgery if ur recessed

Depends on how bad it is. If it's really bad lefort 3 otherwise implants or fat graphts. If it's mild just ignore it it's a minor falio
Do I still get bimax for my vertically deficient maxilla? or will it look bad if the rest of my midface is flat

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 13409
Last edited:
even tho the ramus is very tall but it suit his face very well, on a young dude it will look uncanny as fuck

But his airway are fucked he was so recessed

• +1
even tho the ramus is very tall but it suit his face very well, on a young dude it will look uncanny as fuck

But his airway are fucked he was so recessed
depends on your middle third. I am legit gonna get this because my ramus is so shit along with my chin.

depends on your middle third. I am legit gonna get this because my ramus is so shit along with my chin.
90 gonial angle is not ideal, this dude ramus will look very uncanny on a 20-30y dude, it suits the dude face cuz he's old

• +1