Looksmax Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
can you me whay devics you're using as i'm uncut aswell. and do you retract your foreskin or leave the foreskin on while hanging ( like mike from total man is doing). thanks
Its the LG Hanger, expensive AF but I splurged since I figure since i'm gonna use it for potentially hundreds of hours, why not buy the highest quality thing that i know will last and work.

I've wasted more money trying many other such hangers like the silistretcher (pure garbage), some other chinese madethat broke/couldnt hold more than 3 lbs etc. but so far with the LG hanger I can hang 6 lbs now for 2 hours with barely any discomfort.

Not a shill, if dick pics are allowed on here i'll take some in the future of the setup but ill say i started around 6 inches BPEL and am around 7 now. It's surreal looking at my BPFSL reaching close to 7.7" after wearing it for an hour.

CopeTilliRope

CopeTilliRope

Adept
Time online
8d 4h 15m
Its the LG Hanger, expensive AF but I splurged since I figure since i'm gonna use it for potentially hundreds of hours, why not buy the highest quality thing that i know will last and work.

I've wasted more money trying many other such hangers like the silistretcher (pure garbage), some other chinese madethat broke/couldnt hold more than 3 lbs etc. but so far with the LG hanger I can hang 6 lbs now for 2 hours with barely any discomfort.

Not a shill, if dick pics are allowed on here i'll take some in the future of the setup but ill say i started around 6 inches BPEL and am around 7 now. It's surreal looking at my BPFSL reaching close to 7.7" after wearing it for an hour.
[/QUOTE
you never tried regular extenders and went straight to hanging? you're brave

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
you never tried regular extenders and went straight to hanging? you're brave
Ive tried a noose style extender but thw vac hanger is way more comfortable, can be used longer and with more tension, plus the ligaments stretch more when pulled downward vs straight. I am curious to try a vac extender one day though. Maybe once I reach my goal length of 7.5 I’ll maintain for a bit with a extender to cement the gains.

Soalian

Soalian

Mage
Time online
27d 23h 11m
What do you mean with Noose type extender? Do you have any refs to products?

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
What do you mean with Noose type extender? Do you have any refs to products?

vs vac style:

both work but i found noose style is annoying to use because it always slipped out, and would inevitably slip at higher tension whereas vacuum never does.

Last edited:
Soalian

Soalian

Mage
Time online
27d 23h 11m

vs vac style:

both work but i found noose style is annoying to use because it always slipped out, and would inevitably slip at higher tension whereas vacuum never does.
Ok thanks for the clarification

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Norway mogger
Time online
138d 15h 11m
Im uncut but using a vac hanger and can wear it for hours with 5lbs without losing circulation or any discomfort. At first I got edema but after a week i was conditioned, plan to go up by .5 lbs every couple weeks but I'm sitting at a desk 4-5 hours a day for school and wear it the majority of the time.
U think a hanger is better than just extender?

i have a vacuum extender 10 hours a day + bathmate

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
U think a hanger is better than just extender?

i have a vacuum extender 10 hours a day + bathmate
Personally, yes. I could wear my hanger for 10 hours too the only constraint for me is privacy cuz i still live at home and time xD. But I’ve worn it for 6 hours in a day before and had no negative effect, no edema either because my penor is conditioned to the weight now. I can hang with 8 lbs for 2 hrs now without any disconfort but I get edema so i am going to slowly work my way up

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Time online
62d 20h 37m
@MiroslavBulldosex @Poonis @Yuyevon if I keep my penis hanging down with weights, would this change the shape of my erected penis? I don't want to lose that upward curve at the end.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
@MiroslavBulldosex @Poonis @Yuyevon if I keep my penis hanging down with weights, would this change the shape of my erected penis? I don't want to lose that upward curve at the end.
it might straighten out a bit depends on how much you gain tho
You dont want to lose that as its good for making girls cum

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
i havent lost any upward curve at all, and ive actually been actively trying to lower it a bit cuz my dink is like parallel to my body when im erekt

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
59d 13h 27m
Week 2

BPFL : 11.8cm (4.6")
BPSL : 17.4cm (6.9")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7")
BPEL : 17.5cm (6.9")
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")

xefo69

xefo69

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧
Time online
95d 3h 7m
to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

THE NEW BIGBICEPS
Time online
18d 22h 15m
Week 3

BPFL : 12.1cm (4.8")
BPSL : 17.6cm (6.9")
FG : 9.5cm (3.7")
BPEL : 17.7cm (7") :feelsez:
EG : 13.6cm (5.4")
legit gains, I been telling shit is legit just dont go over 8 buddy

S

Schnauser

Trainee
Time online
6d 14h 10m

Do you just leave it on for as long as possible or do short sets?
What kind of weight do you use?
Do you use heat?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been doing PE off and on for a while and gained absolutely nothing!
I have a good starting point at about 8.4" BPEL but I feel like I'm losing length as I get older and I want to break the magic 9"

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
Do you just leave it on for as long as possible or do short sets?
What kind of weight do you use?
Do you use heat?

Sorry for all the questions but I've been doing PE off and on for a while and gained absolutely nothing!
I have a good starting point at about 8.4" BPEL but I feel like I'm losing length as I get older and I want to break the magic 9"
I wear it as long as I can. Since its a vacuum setup it doesn’t cut off circulation (like noose does) and I can wear it extensively. I am currently conditioned to hang 7 lbs without any discomfort, even over 2 hours. You will know if you are conditioned to a weight because if you aren’t you get massive foreskin edema, but slowly building up somehow transfers the strain to the glans instead of the foreskin. ie when I first started, even 5 lbs would give me massive edema build up, so slowly increasing the weight (.25-.5lbs a week) is key. Eventually you hit a sweet spot and don’t have to up the weight for awhile. I don’t always use heat, i don’t find it as necessary for hanging compared to say jelqing, but if I have a hot bath or something before it doesn’t hurt.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
134d 22h 26m
@MiroslavBulldosex What is your goal?7 NBP?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Esthete
Time online
59d 13h 27m
Alright guys, sadly I will have to stop (pause) the experiment here.
I'm going to do some physical work and I won't be able to wear the extender for a long period of time during the coming weeks, I will still keep you updated after this "off" period to see if there was any change. I will wear it again once I'm done but the experiment won't be scientifically accurate anymore.

So here are the results after three and a half weeks :
Flaccid length (BP) : 11.5cm --> 12.2cm (+0.7cm)
Stretched length (BP) : 16.9cm --> 17.7cm (+0.8cm)
Erect length (BP) : 17cm --> 17.8cm (+0.8cm)
Extender worn approximately 100 hours total.

Girth didn't change.

Conclusion : extenders are legit but not really comfortable, maybe use one of the device that some guys talked about in this thread. I was skeptical at first but now I'm convinced you can actually dickmaxx with decent results.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
Alright guys, sadly I will have to stop (pause) the experiment here.
I'm going to do some physical work and I won't be able to wear the extender for a long period of time during the coming weeks, I will still keep you updated after this "off" period to see if there was any change. I will wear it again once I'm done but the experiment won't be scientifically accurate anymore.

So here are the results after three and a half weeks :
Flaccid length (BP) : 11.5cm --> 12.2cm (+0.7cm)
Stretched length (BP) : 16.9cm --> 17.7cm (+0.8cm)
Erect length (BP) : 17cm --> 17.8cm (+0.8cm)
Extender worn approximately 100 hours total.

Girth didn't change.

Conclusion : extenders are legit but not really comfortable, maybe use one of the device that some guys talked about in this thread. I was skeptical at first but now I'm convinced you can actually dickmaxx with decent results.
for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise
Clamping is gud, but best to focus on length then start girth once ur near ur length goal

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
bruhs i am like 2mm away from 8" (20cm) BPFSL, shit is bonkers, around 7.1" (18cm) BPEL but hopefully the stretched length is a reflection of future gains, currently hanging 8 lbs anywhere from 2-4 hrs a day

WallaWallaBingBang

WallaWallaBingBang

Adept
Time online
2d 1h 21m
If you haven't already get the VAC seal for your extender instead of using the noose or the strap.
1605278116308.png

saturn97

saturn97

Erudite
Time online
16d 11h 35m
Are results permanent or you need to use this all your life?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alriodai Dickmaxxing for teens Looksmaxing 3
A Discussion dickmaxxing as a teen Looksmaxing 24
Dutcher My eyebrows transplant journey Looksmaxing 21