Looksmax Miroslav's dickmaxxing journey

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
Why?
i already use vacuum extender but why is it better? Can you mention all the benefits
vacuum is better in every way imo, noose style cuts off circulation, so you can't wear it as long without breaks, slips off so you can't use as much tension, and vac style is overall just way more comfortable, i have vac style and have worn it for hours playing leag and have forgotten it was on lol

Yuyevon

Yuyevon

Norway mogger
Time online
138d 15h 11m
vacuum is better in every way imo, noose style cuts off circulation, so you can't wear it as long without breaks, slips off so you can't use as much tension, and vac style is overall just way more comfortable, i have vac style and have worn it for hours playing leag and have forgotten it was on lol
Have u noticed a difference in erection quality since using vacuum extender

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
Have u noticed a difference in erection quality since using vacuum extender
My morning wood is so hard now that i legit have to take a 5 minute cold shower or bath some mornings to make it subside because it is painful like priapism or some shit and doesn’t subside otherwise. Apparently erections in your sleep heal the dink by increasing bloodflow to accomodate growth (something i read on some PE site.). So it is seems like a good sign overall.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
My morning wood is so hard now that i legit have to take a 5 minute cold shower or bath some mornings to make it subside because it is painful like priapism or some shit and doesn’t subside otherwise. Apparently erections in your sleep heal the dink by increasing bloodflow to accomodate growth (something i read on some PE site.). So it is seems like a good sign overall.
funnily enough prolonged priapism can make your dick grow as well but you dont want to have a rock hard erection for hours on end lol
Youve got Good PIs so keep at it

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
funnily enough prolonged priapism can make your dick grow as well but you dont want to have a rock hard erection for hours on end lol
Youve got Good PIs so keep at it
I heard that, some freak case of a kid who had chronic priapism and his dink ended up thick like a football and had 10” of girth cuz of it and had to get reduction surgery lol

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
I heard that, some freak case of a kid who had chronic priapism and his dink ended up thick like a football and had 10” of girth cuz of it and had to get reduction surgery lol
Wtf
If i hade a choice between that and a 3 inch micropeen,micropeen all day
at least i can get it to a size suitable for sex lol

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

THE NEW BIGBICEPS
Time online
18d 22h 15m
Wtf
If i hade a choice between that and a 3 inch micropeen,micropeen all day
at least i can get it to a size suitable for sex lol
Bluepilled cuck nobody would mog you if you had 10 inch girth dick

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
Bluepilled cuck nobody would mog you if you had 10 inch girth dick
who cares about the mog lol
Im tryna have sex to hell with what another man has
Its 100% guarantee that a women who sees a cock with 10 inch girth is gonna leave lol
Do you understand how think that is
Most women cant even take 6 ffs

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
jfl the shit men have to do for pussy
Bruh i do it for myself cuz its fun seeing tangible results, and it takes literally 0 effort just 2 minutes to setup then i just sit there with weights hanging on my dink for a couple hours as I play vidya games/watch a movie /do homework etc which is time i would spend sitting anyway, the difference being ill have a 7.5 inch cawk instead of a 6 inch within a year. Its no different than ppl who gymcel except having the rep of being hung is valuable in this over-sexualized-onlyfans having thots society we now live in

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

PhD in Aesthetics
Time online
20d 17h 10m
for girth you should do clamping which i hear is the best girth exercise
Clamping is LEGIT, you gotta do it hardcore (ish) though, first get to 80-100% then with thumb and index clam the base and hold for 3-4 mins. When you let go your dick will be the same size as it usually is when hard, but it’ll drop low and flob cause you’ll be flaccid, this is the best time for sneaky dick pics or flashes if you have women at your house.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
Clamping is LEGIT, you gotta do it hardcore (ish) though, first get to 80-100% then with thumb and index clam the base and hold for 3-4 mins. When you let go your dick will be the same size as it usually is when hard, but it’ll drop low and flob cause you’ll be flaccid, this is the best time for sneaky dick pics or flashes if you have women at your house.
lol i have never tried
How much have you gained from clamping
All my info is anecdotal and not my experience since i havent reached my target length

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

PhD in Aesthetics
Time online
20d 17h 10m
lol i have never tried
How much have you gained from clamping
All my info is anecdotal and not my experience since i havent reached my target length
Not sure since I bathmate as well, but all together about 0.25” in girth. Sounds like not much but it’s even noticeable for me.

A

animo123

Trainee
Time online
7d 17h 51m
Not sure since I bathmate as well, but all together about 0.25” in girth. Sounds like not much but it’s even noticeable for me.
do you know how long it took you to get there roughly

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
girth takes long AF way longer than length and makes it harder to gain length with more girth you start with, so its better to work on length first. Also .25" of girth adds like double the volume overall to your dink than 1" of length would respectively so in terms of volume gained instead of looking at unit value girth is much more substantial. But to answer, from what i've seen, usually .25" of girth takes about 1.5 years.

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

PhD in Aesthetics
Time online
20d 17h 10m
do you know how long it took you to get there roughly
3 months, I’ve maintained as well, I haven’t done anything for 9 months since I used to Bathgate after gym in showers, but since I live with parents atm there’s no way I can hide that shit at home.

Poonis

Poonis

Trainee
Time online
1d 23h 0m
3 months, I’ve maintained as well, I haven’t done anything for 9 months since I used to Bathgate after gym in showers, but since I live with parents atm there’s no way I can hide that shit at home.
.25" in 3 months using bathmate? crazy. what was your starting girth and what was your routine??

youngbraziliannigga

youngbraziliannigga

Ethnicmaxer/Honorary ethnic
Time online
16h 36m
Does hormonal dickmaxing during natural penis growth exist?

dinnamadre

dinnamadre

Trainee
Time online
1d 4h 57m
Is there any technique that permanently increases erect penis length without sacrificing erection quality?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alriodai Dickmaxxing for teens Looksmaxing 3
A Discussion dickmaxxing as a teen Looksmaxing 24
Dutcher My eyebrows transplant journey Looksmaxing 21