MK-677 + Aromasin at 15 in AU

aussiecel

aussiecel

Iron
I'm 5'7, 15.5 years old, and my bone age is in the range of 14.8 to 15. Is this stack good? What should I add?

Stack:
MK-677, 15mg (before bed) (every night)
Pfizer Aromasin, 6.25mg (before bed) (every night)

• JFL
Reactions: justbentbro
HGH.

Heightmaxxing is cope, anything you do will only help you reach your genetic potential. If you have tall family members, well done.

HGH.

Heightmaxxing is cope, anything you do will only help you reach your genetic potential. If you have tall family members, well done.
Don't listen to this retard Op, he don't want you to ascend.

Follow this stack

Mk677 25mg
Cjc dac or normal cjc (both have different doses)
Huperzine A 200-400mcg ed

You can even add igf lr3 if you want

And at last an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, TheDragon and Sondern

Follow this stack

Mk677 25mg

And at last an AI
you're the fucking retard. huperzine a will have 0 affect, nor will mk677.

mk677 and cjc dac create gh bleeds as opposed to natural pulses of gh - can have possible negative effects

thus cjc no dac should be combined with a suitable ghrp, i.e ghrp6, hexarelin etc.

any combination of peptides will not ever be as potent as pure pharma hgh, unless you're injecting hex + cjc no dac 5x a day.

several users on this forum have tried heightmaxxing with peptides, hgh, and other autistic methods, there has never been any clear-cut results which can't be attributed to natural growth. several medical studies confirm that hgh therapy has a limited success rate even among patients with dwarfism - genetics is always the most important factor. it only works in the case of a gh deficiency, and even then can cause issues with hgh-igf1 homeostasis.

since you're being this autistic, you might as well go full circle and start megadosing sam-e and folic acid for muh dna methylation.
over for your pea sized brain. :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ProCoper and Dystopian

mk677 and cjc dac create gh bleeds as opposed to natural pulses of gh - can have possible negative effects

thus cjc no dac should be combined with a suitable ghrp, i.e ghrp6, hexarelin etc.

any combination of peptides will not ever be as potent as pure pharma hgh, unless you're injecting hex + cjc no dac 5x a day.

several users on this forum have tried heightmaxxing with peptides, hgh, and other autistic methods, there has never been any clear-cut results which can't be attributed to natural growth. several medical studies confirm that hgh therapy has a limited success rate even among patients with dwarfism - genetics is always the most important factor. it only works in the case of a gh deficiency, and even then can cause issues with hgh-igf1 homeostasis.

since you're being this autistic, you might as well go full circle and start megadosing sam-e and folic acid for muh dna methylation.
what are the negatives of a gh bleed? i thought with the correct dose of cjc dac mk677 and other shit you can get a serious gh increase produced by your body

high iq like @FreakkForLife

what are the negatives of a gh bleed? i thought with the correct dose of cjc dac mk677 and other shit you can get a serious gh increase produced by your body
Pulses of GH are released during natural growth, whereas a GH bleed is what is observed in a condition called acromegaly. You certainly wouldn't be inducing acromegaly in yourself, and I only recommend avoiding this route simply because it's best to mimic natural growth if we want to get anywhere - the side effects (especially long term) are unclear. That being said, it may be more convenient for a short cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm 5'7, 15.5 years old, and my bone age is in the range of 14.8 to 15. Is this stack good? What should I add?

Stack:
MK-677, 15mg (before bed) (every night)
Pfizer Aromasin, 6.25mg (before bed) (every night)
How are you getting the aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Is it good quality? also how did u pay?
I haven't bought it yet. But, the Aussie forums rep it and say its good and its their official place to buy PCT drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
I haven't bought it yet. But, the Aussie forums rep it and say its good and its their official place to buy PCT drugs
lemme know how u pay when it get it.

Pulses of GH are released during natural growth, whereas a GH bleed is what is observed in a condition called acromegaly. You certainly wouldn't be inducing acromegaly in yourself, and I only recommend avoiding this route simply because it's best to mimic natural growth if we want to get anywhere - the side effects (especially long term) are unclear. That being said, it may be more convenient for a short cycle.
Hmm interesting so what would be your proposed stack for height and hollow cheeks maxxing

Follow this stack

Mk677 25mg

And at last an AI
I'm going to run this stack. How much height gain should I expect from it at 16 years?

how can we mimic natural growth? Also if I’m not mistaken acromegaly is a tumor in the pituitary which causes excessive production of HGH which it it occurred during open growth plates wild lead to gigantism. No?

Huperzine is to stop ur hypothalimus from being destoryed.