MK-677 vs HGH

WadlowMaxxing

WadlowMaxxing

white. american. christian.
PREFACE:
MK-677 vs HGH is a debate as old as time. I will go over the pros and cons of each compound. what I think is better. And, circumstances for each.

MK-677 is ghrelin receptor agonist. it goes by several names including: MK-0677, ibutamoren, L-163, 191. it acts by stimulating the endogenous production of ghrelin in turn triggering growth hormone release in the body.
Download 44

it is orally active and easily available. this makes it very popular for bodybuilders and youngcels. while for HGH you might have to travel to weird Russian or Chinese websites that only accept cryptocurrency, MK-677 could be bought as easily as in a local supplement stores in some places. MK-677 is sold as a research chemical in the US and most of Europe. you can purchase it through this legal loophole. it is not a SARM, so it will not be susceptible to future SARM restrictions.

HGH is a synthetic hormone made to replace HGH in the body. it is sold under the names of: somatropin, genotropin, kingtropin, jintropin, serostine, humatrope and many others. all are the same 191 Amino Acid chain. it can be bought online, although it has a higher chance of being seized by customs. and it is much riskier to buy than MK-677, more often faked as well.
Images 55

Pl12757317 hgh kigtropin buy kigtropin hgh top hgh jintropin hgh human growth hormone kigtropi

MK-677 PROS

• easier to get than hgh(as previously stated)
• much cheaper, MK-677 can cost 50-75$/1G. there are cheaper foreign sources, but give the same problem as HGH does in the legitimacy and navigation.
• less often faked. to avoid this further, buy the liquid form. liquid is much less often faked than capsule. powder is good as well but mixing is an inconvenience.

all other pros are generic HGH sides, not anything specific to MK-677.

MK-677 CONS

• insulin sensitivity, long term use of MK-677 could cause insulin sensitivity.
• lethargy, MK-677 will make you tired. this can be dreadful if you take it before an event/school/work.
• bloating, you will have water retention on MK-677, HGH as well. but MK-677 much more so than HGH.

how to combat the cons:

for insulin sensitivity, eat a low insulogenic diet. this means not many carbohydrates, specifically sugar. you could use berberine and cinnamon extract.

for lethargy, take it before bed. everyone has a different response but most will benefit the most taking MK-677 before bed. this will allow for better sleep, a generic HGH side.

for bloating, lowering dosages is the best bet. avoiding foods known to bloat as well. try to optimize sodium: potassium intake. there are many strategies.

HGH PROS

• you choose how much GH release you get, MK-677 is limited by your response to the compound. with HGH, it is a synthetic hormone. you get as much as you inject. MK-677 is limited past 25mg, HGH can be injected in as large dosages as needed.
• more data on it. MK-677 is relatively new, it is not as well studied as generic growth hormone.
• less of a "messy" compound. you raise HGH in the body with minimal effect on other hormones.

HGH CONS

• expensive, HGH will cost you a lot. it can be bought in the range of 0.6-1.5USD/IU for chinese, up to 3-5$/IU for other sources.
• often faked, MK-677 is faked as well. but not as much as HGH.

how to avoid HGH cons:

for price, buy from the cheapest supplier, still expensive. cutting expenses to make room is also an option.

for legitimacy, buy from a reputable seller which has been tested before. it can also be prescribed, although if you are not clinically deficient or short enough to be considered to have short stature(1st percentile), you will not be prescribed HGH.

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON
227 baseline igf-1----->380 igf-1 after being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH for 2 days

227 baseline igf-1----->372 igf-1 after being on mk677 only for 2 weeks (see attachment).

So, in conclusion, being on mk677 for 2 weeks was similar to being on 4iu of Chinese pharm grade GH, for me anyhow, as the bloodtest proves it.
MK677:
---------
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
source: source
MPMD in 3IU of HGH

keep in mind, MK-677 needs time to build up, maximum IGF-1 levels won't be achieved until 3-6months of taking MK-677. while HGH does not have the same problem. it is not limited by response as it is a synthetic hormone. the results of 6months and 2weeks of MK-677 will vary greatly.

SITUATIONS FOR HGH vs SITUATIONS FOR MK-677

if you are a youngcel without much money, MK-677 is infinitely better. at a young age, it will be harder to navigate the internet to find a reputable seller. you probably won't have the money to be able to use HGH year round either.

if you are poor, MK-677 is best hands down. simply due to lack of alternative.

TO GYMCEL

HGH won't create that bloated look, making it more aesthetically appealing. and can also induce more hyperplasia than MK-677. MK-677 will cause hunger, preferable on a bulk. but for cutting, MK-677 is counterproductive. both will have fat burning effects.

GROWING TALLER

MK-677 alone is beaten to real HGH for height gains. the IGF-1 increase of MK-677 vs HGH, as previously compared, are not that far off. but HGH does outweigh MK-677. it also has much more studies on than MK-677 on treating short stature. MK-677 paired with a peptide however, can compete with a higher dose of HGH. some could have a response to MK-677 comparable to 4IU of HGH, but it is unlikely. realistically, HGH beats MK-677 for growing taller. especially if you are past the age of 15, and IGF-1 levels are declining.

ANTI-AGING

HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. MK-677 has been shown to have possible anti-aging effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. MK-677 and HGH will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. MK-677 could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment. neither compounds are suited for anti-aging as in longevity. both will still improve life quality through previously listed effects.
CONCLUSION

MK-677 both have their time and place. due to the gap in properties, one can be neither better not worse than the other. both are A+ supplements.

MY EXPERIENCE

MK-677 does indeed achieve what it was designed for. it does raise IGF-1 and HGH levels, as well as ghrelin. however, the bloat was very unappealing. if you are worried about bloat, skip on it. the sleep was incredible, more dreams, deeper quality, could sleep way less and still feel well rested. muscle gains were negligible. better skin and hair was experienced. I have used dosages from 12.5 to 25mg. the difference is not that striking. I would advise to start off with 10mg, and work up until you find a preferable dose.

if you did read this entire thread, congrats. ask me anything on this. tag any users who might benefit.
@xefo69 @ItisOver @WannaBeGigachad @Daw @TRNA

[ISPOILER]if dnrd, kys[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jeww, Iblamejordan, |Daddy_Zygos| and 38 others
What is your height and age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
I will hop on mk 667 + maybe some peptide after my 4+ month 7iu chinese hgh cycle tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7785
you choose how much GH release you get, MK-677 is limited by your response to the compound. with HGH, it is a synthetic hormone. you get as much as you inject. MK-677 is limited past 25mg, HGH can be injected in as large dosages as needed
I've taken 50 on days when I haven't eaten many carbs. why is it limited to 25 mg?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
right but would it give more hgh or is it capped
From science i know hgh is the same after 25mg
but
igf-1 is growing with higher dose also risk of diabetes growing

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I will hop on mk 667 + maybe some peptide after my 4+ month 7iu chinese hgh cycle tbh
Btw @WadlowMaxxing would there be a significant drop in igf-1 levels if I go from 7 to 5 ius?

• +1
PREFACE:
MK-677 vs HGH is a debate as old as time. I will go over the pros and cons of each compound. what I think is better. And, circumstances for each.

MK-677 is ghrelin receptor agonist. it goes by several names including: MK-0677, ibutamoren, L-163, 191. it acts by stimulating the endogenous production of ghrelin in turn triggering growth hormone release in the body.
View attachment 908467
it is orally active and easily available. this makes it very popular for bodybuilders and youngcels. while for HGH you might have to travel to weird Russian or Chinese websites that only accept cryptocurrency, MK-677 could be bought as easily as in a local supplement stores in some places. MK-677 is sold as a research chemical in the US and most of Europe. you can purchase it through this legal loophole. it is not a SARM, so it will not be susceptible to future SARM restrictions.

HGH is a synthetic hormone made to replace HGH in the body. it is sold under the names of: somatropin, genotropin, kingtropin, jintropin, serostine, humatrope and many others. all are the same 191 Amino Acid chain. it can be bought online, although it has a higher chance of being seized by customs. and it is much riskier to buy than MK-677, more often faked as well.
View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

• much cheaper, MK-677 can cost 50-75$/1G. there are cheaper foreign sources, but give the same problem as HGH does in the legitimacy and navigation.
• less often faked. to avoid this further, buy the liquid form. liquid is much less often faked than capsule. powder is good as well but mixing is an inconvenience.

MK-677 CONS

• lethargy, MK-677 will make you tired. this can be dreadful if you take it before an event/school/work.
• bloating, you will have water retention on MK-677, HGH as well. but MK-677 much more so than HGH.

how to combat the cons:

for insulin sensitivity, eat a low insulogenic diet. this means not many carbohydrates, specifically sugar. you could use berberine and cinnamon extract.

for lethargy, take it before bed. everyone has a different response but most will benefit the most taking MK-677 before bed. this will allow for better sleep, a generic HGH side.

for bloating, lowering dosages is the best bet. avoiding foods known to bloat as well. try to optimize sodium: potassium intake. there are many strategies.

HGH PROS

• you choose how much GH release you get, MK-677 is limited by your response to the compound. with HGH, it is a synthetic hormone. you get as much as you inject. MK-677 is limited past 25mg, HGH can be injected in as large dosages as needed.
• more data on it. MK-677 is relatively new, it is not as well studied as generic growth hormone.
• less of a "messy" compound. you raise HGH in the body with minimal effect on other hormones.

HGH CONS

• expensive, HGH will cost you a lot. it can be bought in the range of 0.6-1.5USD/IU for chinese, up to 3-5$/IU for other sources.

how to avoid HGH cons:

for price, buy from the cheapest supplier, still expensive. cutting expenses to make room is also an option.

for legitimacy, buy from a reputable seller which has been tested before. it can also be prescribed, although if you are not clinically deficient or short enough to be considered to have short stature(1st percentile), you will not be prescribed HGH.

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

MPMD in 3IU of HGH

keep in mind, MK-677 needs time to build up, maximum IGF-1 levels won't be achieved until 3-6months of taking MK-677. while HGH does not have the same problem. it is not limited by response as it is a synthetic hormone. the results of 6months and 2weeks of MK-677 will vary greatly.

if you are a youngcel without much money, MK-677 is infinitely better. at a young age, it will be harder to navigate the internet to find a reputable seller. you probably won't have the money to be able to use HGH year round either.

TO GYMCEL

HGH won't create that bloated look, making it more aesthetically appealing. and can also induce more hyperplasia than MK-677. MK-677 will cause hunger, preferable on a bulk. but for cutting, MK-677 is counterproductive. both will have fat burning effects.

GROWING TALLER

MK-677 alone is beaten to real HGH for height gains. the IGF-1 increase of MK-677 vs HGH, as previously compared, are not that far off. but HGH does outweigh MK-677. it also has much more studies on than MK-677 on treating short stature. MK-677 paired with a peptide however, can compete with a higher dose of HGH. some could have a response to MK-677 comparable to 4IU of HGH, but it is unlikely. realistically, HGH beats MK-677 for growing taller. especially if you are past the age of 15, and IGF-1 levels are declining.

ANTI-AGING

HGH and Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides have been used controversially to reverse the effects of aging. MK-677 has been shown to have possible anti-aging effects, although not well studied. the cortisol and igf-1 could very well be counterproductive to anti-aging. MK-677 and HGH will increase hair quality, increase hair density, increase hair growth, increase energy, slightly increase muscle mass and decrease body fat. MK-677 could have anti aging effects in that regard, but it is not cemented as a proper anti aging treatment. neither compounds are suited for anti-aging as in longevity. both will still improve life quality through previously listed effects.
CONCLUSION

MK-677 both have their time and place. due to the gap in properties, one can be neither better not worse than the other. both are A+ supplements.

MY EXPERIENCE

MK-677 does indeed achieve what it was designed for. it does raise IGF-1 and HGH levels, as well as ghrelin. however, the bloat was very unappealing. if you are worried about bloat, skip on it. the sleep was incredible, more dreams, deeper quality, could sleep way less and still feel well rested. muscle gains were negligible. better skin and hair was experienced. I have used dosages from 12.5 to 25mg. the difference is not that striking. I would advise to start off with 10mg, and work up until you find a preferable dose.

if you did read this entire thread, congrats. ask me anything on this. tag any users who might benefit.

Thanks for the tag bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Btw @WadlowMaxxing would there be a significant drop in igf-1 levels if I go from 7 to 5 ius?
depends on what you mean by significant. per IU, HGH has diminishing returns past 3IU. it depends on weight but generally 5 to 7 shouldn't be a huge difference based on what I've heard from who I've talked to.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9090 and W0KESTMOTHF
I've taken 50 on days when I haven't eaten many carbs. why is it limited to 25 mg?
not much difference past 25mg. the effects are very very marginal. MK-677 is limited by your own body. and generally your body won't respond any more to 26 than 25, not enough to make it worth while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, W0KESTMOTHF and Lux
one of the most helpful users on this forum

• +1
Reactions: bratko, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 9090 and W0KESTMOTHF
will mk-677 change your face at all

PREFACE:

View attachment 908467

View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

MK-677 CONS

how to combat the cons:

HGH PROS

HGH CONS

how to avoid HGH cons:

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

MPMD in 3IU of HGH

TO GYMCEL

GROWING TALLER

ANTI-AGING

CONCLUSION

MY EXPERIENCE

will mk-677 change your face at all
it made me very bloated. maybe long term you could get some jaw or browridge growth. nothing much though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
depends on what you mean by significant. per IU, HGH has diminishing returns past 3IU. it depends on weight but generally 5 to 7 shouldn't be a huge difference based on what I've heard from who I've talked to.
I'm probably going to do 5iu's instead of 7, this way i will save some money
just give personal info to strangers online theory

mk+CJC dac?
Yeah

• +1
Jfl “eat low carb” hell nah bro this is the opposite of what you want to do if you’re trying to be energetic and grow. Eat at least 10-15g of carbohydrates per kg of body weight and under 50g of fat during puberty. Lower fat intake to 30g of your want to get lean. Eating carbohydrates will not cause any issues because of high insulin sensitivity, it will increase your energy if anything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Jfl “eat low carb” hell nah bro this is the opposite of what you want to do if you’re trying to be energetic and grow. Eat at least 10-15g of carbohydrates per kg of body weight and under 50g of fat during puberty. Lower fat intake to 30g of your want to get lean. Eating carbohydrates will not cause any issues because of high insulin sensitivity, it will increase your energy if anything.
didn't say shit about puberty specifically. also just lol if you think carbs won't contribute to insulin sensitivity. some broscience bullshit idgaf

• +1
Reactions: CANI, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9090
Banger thread :chad:

• +1
didn't say shit about puberty specifically. also just lol if you think carbs won't contribute to insulin sensitivity. some broscience bullshit idgaf
I didn’t say they won’t contribute to insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity is GOOD. Lowering carbohydrates will cause insulin resistance. I’m just giving advice for people to grow during puberty because if someone here in puberty takes your advice it will mess up their development.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10536, JizzFarmer and 2 others
i
PREFACE:

View attachment 908467

View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

MK-677 CONS

how to combat the cons:

HGH PROS

HGH CONS

how to avoid HGH cons:

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

MPMD in 3IU of HGH

TO GYMCEL

GROWING TALLER

ANTI-AGING

CONCLUSION

MY EXPERIENCE

its not the same, mk677 increases hgh through mimicking ghrelin. Having high ghrelin all the time will drive your insulin sensitvity to shit and make you bloated and gain fat easier, pharma hgh directly increases lipolysis and triggers fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Obey
Just use subliminal messages bro or hypnotherapy, can grow 12cm

• +1
I didn’t say they won’t contribute to insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity is GOOD. Lowering carbohydrates will cause insulin resistance. I’m just giving advice for people to grow during puberty because if someone here in puberty takes your advice it will mess up their development.
Insulin sensitivity is good lol. Look, you should eat plenty of carbs. I eat a lot of carbs, I guarantee you I eat more carbs than you, not a competition. But using mk-677 with high carb will contribute to insulin sensitivity. You want normal-high insulin levels, not prediabetic

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 9090
i

its not the same, mk677 increases hgh through mimicking ghrelin. Having high ghrelin all the time will drive your insulin sensitvity to shit and make you bloated and gain fat easier, pharma hgh directly increases lipolysis and triggers fat loss
Read the thread maybe? are you mentally retarded or some shit?
I'm probably going to do 5iu's instead of 7, this way i will save some money

Yeah
tell me how it goes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and W0KESTMOTHF
it made me very bloated. maybe long term you could get some jaw or browridge growth. nothing much though
I have never been bloated in my life, even when I was partying and leading shit lifestyle. Does this mean I might not get facial bloat? Or is it a certainty with MK

• +1
I have never been bloated in my life, even when I was partying and leading shit lifestyle. Does this mean I might not get facial bloat? Or is it a certainty with MK
eating like shit and not having regard for your health would bloat you through a different mechanism than mk. i haven't researched much into the retention but I think it's through cortisol or something? I just don't know. only way to know is to use it and see for yourself. it's pretty cheap too, no pct needed, no harm in taking it for 6 weeks or longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and audreyen
eating like shit and not having regard for your health would bloat you through a different mechanism than mk. i haven't researched much into the retention but I think it's through cortisol or something? I just don't know. only way to know is to use it and see for yourself. it's pretty cheap too, no pct needed, no harm in taking it for 6 weeks or longer
Thanks. Was thinking of taking it with fin for hair gains

• +1
You still on mk667 op?

• +1
PREFACE:

View attachment 908467

View attachment 908468
View attachment 908469

MK-677 PROS

MK-677 CONS

how to combat the cons:

HGH PROS

HGH CONS

how to avoid HGH cons:

BLOOD WORK COMPARISON

MPMD in 3IU of HGH

TO GYMCEL

GROWING TALLER

ANTI-AGING

CONCLUSION

MY EXPERIENCE

Ive never taken mk-677 has anyone experienced brow ridge growth on it?

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 7785
So since MK bloats your face, no serious looksmaxer should take it

Insulin sensitivity is good lol. Look, you should eat plenty of carbs. I eat a lot of carbs, I guarantee you I eat more carbs than you, not a competition. But using mk-677 with high carb will contribute to insulin sensitivity. You want normal-high insulin levels, not prediabetic
Yeah I just said it’s good you’re making it seem like it’s bad in op. What’s your macros rn

• +1
Yeah I just said it’s good you’re making it seem like it’s bad in op. What’s your macros rn
lower carb, not keto. keto is dog shit worst diet to ever exist. rn I'm eating about 400-500g of carbs 150g of protein and I don't know for fat. i was eating way less but started t3 and metabolism has went up greatly

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
is my mk fake if it doesnt bloat me? apparently everyone bloats on it. I get the hunger feeling and sleep benefits which could still be placebo but I dont get more bloat than usual

lower carb, not keto. keto is dog shit worst diet to ever exist. rn I'm eating about 400-500g of carbs 150g of protein and I don't know for fat. i was eating way less but started t3 and metabolism has went up greatly
I’m eating 10g+ per kg so around 800g of carbs and 30g of fat. You gotta track your fat intake or else you’ll start to get chubby

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 10536
I’m eating 10g+ per kg so around 800g of carbs and 30g of fat. You gotta track your fat intake or else you’ll start to get chubby
christ that's ridiculous. well both be prediabetic before the end of the year and I can live with it tbh. fat is just calories. doesn't matter what macro it comes from that's just broscience. although it's easier to eat 1000calories of fat than carbs or protein

christ that's ridiculous. well both be prediabetic before the end of the year and I can live with it tbh. fat is just calories. doesn't matter what macro it comes from that's just broscience. although it's easier to eat 1000calories of fat than carbs or protein
Nah bro lmao we won’t be. Calories from fat get stored as fat. Calories from carbohydrates get stored as muscle glycogen. Fat makes you fat, low fat high carb will get you lean. Lower your dietary fat intake and up the carbohydrates and watch the bodyfat drop.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, CANI, Deleted member 7173 and 3 others
My mum wont let me buy legit hgh :((

Nah bro lmao we won’t be. Calories from fat get stored as fat. Calories from carbohydrates get stored as muscle glycogen. Fat makes you fat, low fat high carb will get you lean. Lower your dietary fat intake and up the carbohydrates and watch the bodyfat drop.
nah you will, I will. a couple users here have gotten insulin sensitivity from HGH and you're eating 800g of carbs on top of that. long term use of hgh will get insulin sensitivity don't fool yourself. i don't really wanna debate calories in calories out tbh

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
nah you will, I will. a couple users here have gotten insulin sensitivity from HGH and you're eating 800g of carbs on top of that. long term use of hgh will get insulin sensitivity don't fool yourself. i don't really wanna debate calories in calories out tbh
Calories in calories out out is nonsense and it’s the real bro science. The fact that some people think 1000 calories of fat is the same as 1000 calories of carbs is retarded. But nah bro I’ve been on hgh for a minute and I’m completely healthy.

wtf your liver must be fatty af

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
You are fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: CANI, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10536
Wtf is this @nelson retard even spouting all this broscience bs that he himself has made up. Can't handle. Need to disconnect from the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI and WadlowMaxxing
Wtf is this @nelson retard even spouting all this broscience bs that he himself has made up. Can't handle. Need to disconnect from the internet
he probably got it from bodybuilding.com lol

he probably got it from bodybuilding.com lol
You got your info there lmao
bro you’re literally obese 😂
06187543 718A 4388 9838 15638423185D

Me and @Alcezar got shredz brah

• Love it
Nah it’s not 😂 I’m eating 30g of fat per day Jfl
retarded
You got your info there lmao

bro you’re literally obese 😂
View attachment 912808
Me and @Alcezar got shredz brah
he's like 5'10 and 140... that's not obese. "ohh I did x thing now look at my physique" doesn't prove shit. the stuff you said was just plain and simply wrong. stupid broscience shit with no actual backing. "look at muscles my opinion right!!" sound like a fucking caveman

retarded

he's like 5'10 and 140... that's not obese. "ohh I did x thing now look at my physique" doesn't prove shit. the stuff you said was just plain and simply wrong. stupid broscience shit with no actual backing. "look at muscles my opinion right!!" sound like a fucking caveman
Nah it doesn’t mean everything but it means something lol you gotta have some credentials. Either way I’m right and you’re lower energy than I am because I’m carbed up and you’re under carbed and high fat.

retarded

How is concrete evidence to back up a claim inconclusive, it’s literally a real life example of something that worked lmfao. Too bad people like to rely on studies instead of what they witness with their own eyes

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Nah it doesn’t mean everything but it means something lol you gotta have some credentials. Either way I’m right and you’re lower energy than I am because I’m carbed up and you’re under carbed and high fat.
you don't know me... I'd say 500g of carbs every day is sufficient. it might be more even.
How is concrete evidence to back up a claim inconclusive, it’s literally a real life example of something that worked lmfao. Too bad people like to rely on studies instead of what they witness with their own eyes
thermodynamics>broscience bullshit