Modeling jobs ?

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
I’m looking to get into modeling as I could use the money plus I think it would be a good idea. Does anyone who is in the industry know how much starters pay is before working your way up? I’ve been told I have a high PSL, around 8? Let me know also am I too young to get into runway? I’m 16, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Tai Lung, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
no one gets modelling jobs, is disguised prostitution for rich faggots

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, PseudoMaxxer, Einon and 9 others
it's more profitable to become an influencer, i can explain it further using my personal experience as an indie artist if you want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and poopoohead
it's more profitable to become an influencer, i can explain it further using my personal experience as an indie artist if you want to
tiktok influencer is easiest yeah

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
I’m looking to get into modeling as I could use the money plus I think it would be a good idea. Does anyone who is in the industry know how much starters pay is before working your way up? I’ve been told I have a high PSL, around 8? Let me know also am I too young to get into runway? I’m 16, thanks.
Have fun getting your booty violated by fat and old jewish men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore, Kysiclolll and 4 others
Would be cool, but I don’t have the tiktok ‘prettyboy’ look.. check my recent threads if interested in what i look like

yes definitely, do you have any socials? i find it difficult to conversate on here

If you're gay enough like me go for it brah!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, PseudoMaxxer, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
yes definitely, do you have any socials? i find it difficult to conversate on here
i can't dox myself homie i might be famous someday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Latens Deitas
Don't, had the opportunity to a while back but opted against it.
If it's just for some quick cash then go for it, otherwise don't bother, you will get sexually abused.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead, Xangsane and 1 other person
If it's just for some quick cash then go for it, otherwise don't bother, you will get sexually abused.
how will i get sexually abused though? i don’t understand

this, males who run that industry are extremely sexually degenerated and they're very intense about it, you will have to get your asshole stretched for a while before reaching the big firms.
Plus no one irl gives two shits about modeling, ask any foid if she knows who Vito basso is. Is better to get cloud from a bullshit YouTube channel combined with tiktoks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GuyFromSingapore, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
how will i get sexually abused though? i don’t understand
You will get abused sexually, nothing hard to understand about it.
If you really need an answer then here; You will get violated by their phallus entering your anus violently.

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I'm somewhat good looking, plus I had robust pretty boy pheno when I was younger, I always got faggot oldcels obsessed with me to the point they were approaching me in the streets and giving me their number, I legit could puke in their nasty ass faces. Can't imagine how terrible would the modeling industry be

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, poopoohead and Xangsane
Would be cool, but I don’t have the tiktok ‘prettyboy’ look.. check my recent threads if interested in what i look like
very GL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung, PseudoMaxxer and GuyFromSingapore
you're gonna be raped by old men

Dude the model industry its just filled and ran with gay pedos. Specially the Fashion industry, just look up why all the biggest "designers" are gay lmao.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
You are just better off using your looks to become a social media influencer, it definitely will be harder but you'll never have to sell your dignity to any gay pedo out there

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 51727 and Latens Deitas
this, males who run that industry are extremely sexually degenerated and they're very intense about it, you will have to get your asshole stretched for a while before reaching the big firms.
Plus no one irl gives two shits about modeling, ask any foid if she knows who Vito basso is. Is better to get cloud from a bullshit YouTube channel combined with tiktoks
you're fucking retarded the point is telling the foind that you model not if they recognize you as a model.
You are just better off using your looks to become a social media influencer, it definitely will be harder but you'll never have to sell your dignity to any gay pedo out there
nno such thing as this
incelcore aint taking you nowhere

Modelling is a shit industry that doesn't pay well. Only thing you can do with looks is get girls

• +1

How the fuck am I surprised to check your threads if your profile is limited, you fucking insufferable cocksucker?

You will get abused sexually, nothing hard to understand about it.
If you really need an answer then here; You will get violated by their phallus entering your anus violently.
you're gonna be raped by old men
Dude the model industry its just filled and ran with gay pedos. Specially the Fashion industry, just look up why all the biggest "designers" are gay lmao.
does that mean that most of the psl gods had to suck gay fashion exec dick or take it up the ass at some point? Would change how I see them a lot if gay sexual abuse is such a big part of their industry.

Sneako and Zherka had similar experiences

• +1
does that mean that most of the psl gods had to suck gay fashion exec dick or take it up the ass at some point? Would change how I see them a lot if gay sexual abuse is such a big part of their industry.
It's no coincidence that a lot of psl gods (Chico, Barrett, kortajarena) are gay or bisexual. They definitely took it up the ass in order to climb the ranks

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: kanderior and GuyFromSingapore
it isnt true and if its is idgaf i need money for clothes

this muslim cunt dont know shit about fashion only thing he did was some nike shit even my grandma can do those shoots kys

>be a young photographer
>see some mixed cunt walk in asking for photo shoots
>in the middle of smoking weed and chilling
>accept it and offer him some trying to be nice
> he denies it and seems in a rush
>brush it off and bring extra clothes to make the photoshoot more interesting since he is dressed in a basic shirt and some skinny jeans
>offer him a "dress" even tho it isnt anything bad while he denies it
>tell him its for expression letting him know that he should be comfortable wearing anything since thats gonna be his whole job
>faggot is so ungrateful he keeps denying everything to the point the you gotta let his agency know
>he keeps denying eveyrthing
>just end the photoshoot
results

Last edited:
It's no coincidence that a lot of psl gods (Chico, Barrett, kortajarena) are gay or bisexual. They definitely took it up the ass in order to climb the ranks
Even this guy? He had to be a bitch to gay fashion execs at some point?

Last edited:
  • +1

All these modelling photographers and fashion designers faggots should be shot in the head.

Last edited:
he didn't say it was fashion you sperg, it was casting for extra parts in shows. Sneako was talking about fashion. But ultimately it's all showbiz, similar environments and culture.
the shoot was to build up his modeling book, no for casting dumbass i never said it was for fashion i said the dude made him wear those pieces of clothing to make it more interesting, the CUCK of sneako doesnt even understand what modeling is for and thinks is about what he wants etc in reality YOU"RE supposed to show off the clothes, you're a mannequin and the photographer seeing how difficult this cuck is to work with realize that its not worth anyones time not some cultist shit lmao,
and the "orgy" isnt even true at all he is talking about rick owens he always sets up some cool afterparty after every runaway he does idk how he got an orgy from it lmao it goes to show his cuck fetish this why he didn't "name dropped"

Last edited:
Models are poor unless ur gods favourite WITH connections or an insta model/influencer

Also you are nowhere near 8PSL bozo

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
At 8psl you'd be posted here by other people and not rotting here by yourself

tiktok influencer is easiest yeah
You can also easily sell stuff with this and make a good amount of money if you have a decently large fanbase

I would get this prettyboy look in that case, it is essentially a prerequisite on TikTok/instagram

buy into the looksmax scam on tiktok, jfl normies giving out water ass advice, just shill out the best of the best section and youll be good
I have seen some of the worst looksmaxxing tips on here:

-facial exercises to slim nose (someone is going to post that Pneumo bait thread at some point, same with the waterpulling one)

-folding your skin for hunter eyes

I have seen some of the worst looksmaxxing tips on here:

-facial exercises to slim nose (someone is going to post that Pneumo bait thread at some point, same with the waterpulling one)

-folding your skin for hunter eyes
let them achieve nothing. better for us.

I've seen bonesmashing your heels for height. i've seen litteraly "get better clothes and use skincare!"

let them achieve nothing. better for us.

I've seen bonesmashing your heels for height. i've seen litteraly "get better clothes and use skincare!"
Getting better clothes and skincare is legit, but it won’t ascend you more than like a half point overall unless you have really bad skin and/or style. They also talk about hair (which is super important in your teens, probably just as important as your facial structure then tbh)

Then they talk about the worst methods for changing your facial features and losing fat (don’t even talk about the legit ones, like getting lean and debloating)