Modern Girls Hate Men So Much Its Absurd

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I've been making friends with a bunch of women over the past few months, and talking with them.

Most of these Women talk about men like they're not even human, calling us "monsters" and insulting us at every single opportunity.

They casually make remarks like "Oh ofcourse you'd say that, you are a man" "You'd support him just because hes a man" "You would agree with this horrible thing because you're a man"

I usually reply with "Ok so that includes ur dad and ur brother too then" but I don't know what to reply.

But god forbid I make a single remark about women, then all of a sudden they get angry :lul:

Lets put them in the trenches of ukraine instead of men :think:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, stunna, Jungcuck and 8 others
Insulting men publicly is a way of claiming purity. It like saying, "I'm so not a slut that I actually hate men." But the reality is they love guys and dick.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, HitAndRun, EnglandBadman and 15 others
All girls hate men.

They hate us cause they ain’t us. They hate us cause their sole purpose in this life is to exist as a birthing vessel and a cum receptacle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, bloomercel and lunin7
true. women are like the jews of gender. they play victim but they really hate our guts

• +1
Reactions: s4raw, stunna, bloomercel and 1 other person
Insulting men publicly is a way of claiming purity. It like saying, "I'm so not a slut that I actually hate men." But the reality is they love guys and dick.
Facts. Don’t listen to foids they operate based on emotion, that’s why when you give them a logical point most of the times they throw a fit or break down. Foids hate logic.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Loveland, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
I've been making friends with a bunch of women over the past few months, and talking with them.

Most of these Women talk about men like they're not even human, calling us "monsters" and insulting us at every single opportunity.

They casually make remarks like "Oh ofcourse you'd say that, you are a man" "You'd support him just because hes a man" "You would agree with this horrible thing because you're a man"

I usually reply with "Ok so that includes ur dad and ur brother too then" but I don't know what to reply.

But god forbid I make a single remark about women, then all of a sudden they get angry :lul:

You pink men decided to give women rights and force the rest of the world to do the same.

Honestly I think it’s justice that u pinkoids are suffering you deserve it for your arrogance. Beauty is the women always hating on wyte men the most when no other race other than Cumskins would deem it acceptable to give women rights 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52625, 3virtues, niqfan625 and 4 others
Sounds like they've been brainwashed by feminism and media. What? Did you think they decided this on their own?

Since when have women been able to decide on anything?

The truth is, women like dick.

• +1
Reactions: stunna
Social media should’ve showed you that

Chad not just “guys” but that doesn’t mean they even love them. That means they lust after them. Most incels hate women but we still lust after and jerk off to them everyday. That’s foid logic. Just because we watch “sex workers“ doesn’t mean we want to date them or like them as people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
They hate us cause they ain’t us. They hate us cause their sole purpose in this life is to exist as a birthing vessel and a cum receptacle.
Cope

• +1
Sounds like they've been brainwashed by feminism and media. What? Did you think they decided this on their own?

Since when have women been able to decide on anything?

The truth is, women like dick.
Liking Chadick doesn’t mean liking men :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
It’s from getting pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, Xangsane and bloomercel
women think us men are competing against each other, but the truth is we’re supportive in a way.

Modernity has made us forget that other men are our enemies, not women.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
lol at the irony of almost all the replies here

what is your purpose in life, using this same metrics? i assume i don't have to remind you of the fact that you, like 99.99% of other men, are destined to take orders and be a little cuck with every pore of your being from the day you were born till the day you die. unless i'm missing something and the average man is a wagecuck who doesnt make decision on anything, who had to put years of effort into fucking 3-4 average looking women. who only perceive him as the least bad option they have, on top of it

tldr, not sure if faggot or retard alert

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345

Its like women are taunting men to take away their rights...

this is what happens when you build a society around tolerance and inclusion. anything goes at that point.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: !MagicMan777, NumbThePain and Nick.Harte
isn't*, decisions*

Last edited:
Addition: "Modern Girls Hate [insert 'ethnic, short, ugly, bald'] Men So Much Its Absurd"

Addition: "Modern Girls Hate [insert 'ethnic, short, ugly, bald'] Men So Much Its Absurd"
true, but they'll hate you for just having one of those traits

Having a sexuality as a man is a joke. Why did we evolve to have such high sex drive?

I will say this, in my educated guess and view, your average woman DOES NOT, hate a dude for simply existing. No, not even average looking or EVEN ugly dudes for that matter.

When it's average looking normie men, women feel nothing/indifference. Like they don't feel anything, nothing positive and nothing negative. This is how women feel about average looking normie men: 😑
Like that's it, just nothing.

I think I remember there being a video which claimed that there was an experiment conducted by placing brain sensors on a woman to read her brain reactions to pictures of average looking typical men, and it quite literally showed that a woman's brain literally did not register an average man as even EXISTING LOL. Like her brain did not go off positively or even negatively to seeing average looking joes, because it literally couldn't register average looking men's as EXISTING. Women quite literally view average looking joes as nothing more than utility tools in human form to be used at will to make their lives easier lol.

When it comes to ugly men, women feel disgust or repulsion, BUT NOT ANGER OR RAGE. THERE IS A DIFFRRENCE. It's same kindve disgust or repulsiveness that you would have if you got piss or shit on to your hands or something like that. You are disgusted by the unhygienicness of it, and want to quickly clean your hands with water or soap to clean yourself.

In my opinion, a woman CAN LEARN to hate a man who repeatedly tries to get at her, when she has already refused him.

And of course, women love chad. Women are physically/ sexually attracted to chads. They want to have chads babies. They want chads to be rich so that he has enough resources to be able to support the family and children he has with them.

The thing that makes women angry with their relationship towards men (or more specifically chads) is the fact that they have to compete for his commitment and sole attention, WITH OTHER WOMEN.

Actually, in my opinion, I'd say that women are probably more predisposed to hating or inherently not liking EACH OTHER, versus hating or not liking men, due to fact that they all want chad for themselves, but since chads are minority of the male population (top 20%), there is simply not enough of them to go around for each woman to have one for herself, and so now women must compete with each other in order to be able to secure for themselves, the very few chads that are available. This is why harem are created sometimes, or fwb situationships.

Biology and evolutionary psychology 101. Once you learn these things, nothing is a mystery anymore.

Last edited: