MOGGING BATTLEFIELD: WHO MOGS WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Heirio, Saturn and 3 others
You forgot your long midface as well btw

Long midface crew represent!
I've once with Photoshop tried to calculate my fwhr out of curiosity and it was around 2.02. I can calculate yours if you want me to.

Why is this still about me lmao? You can look up my postings if you want to I don't mind. But doing all of this isn't going to reduce the length of your midface so why not move on and do something better with your time? It's pointless.

Not you... You really need glasses theory = proven

Why do you talk about spending your time useful when you wrote entire essays about that I should stop being a meanie or something? And made this pointless non looksmaxing thread?

What does my face have to do with the fact that you're crying because someone provoked you a little while you were on your period?
I identify as incel, I'm literally invulnerable to your insults.
You misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't talk about you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Not you... You really need glasses theory = proven

Why do you talk about spending your time useful when you wrote entire essays about that I should stop being a meanie or something? And made this pointless non looksmaxing thread?
I'm currently waiting
Buy him some glasses will you? You don't have a girl to go out with so that money must go somewhere
still being personal ? I can't take you serious anymore because even AFTER people tell you that they are aware of what you are trying to achieve you still continue. Do you not have any better tactics? It's obvious that you are trying to put others down yet you keep on doing so?
I'll ask you one easy, simple question to finish this off: DOES ATTACKING OTHERS NON STOP REDUCE THE LENGTH OF YOUR MIDFACE? YES OR NO?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I'm currently waiting

still being personal ? I can't take you serious anymore because even AFTER people tell you that they are aware of what you are trying to achieve you still continue. Do you not have any better tactics? It's obvious that you are trying to put others down yet you keep on doing so?
I'll ask you one easy, simple question to finish this off: DOES ATTACKING OTHERS NON STOP REDUCE THE LENGTH OF YOUR MIDFACE? YES OR NO?

"what you are trying to achieve"

??? Posting is just passing time, it doesn't have some grand meaning, why do you stake your life in this shit lol

"DOES ATTACKING OTHERS NON STOP REDUCE THE LENGTH OF YOUR MIDFACE? YES OR NO?"

I don't want to reduce it, I wanna stay in long midface brotherhood with you my bro ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
What does my face have to do with the fact that you're crying because someone provoked you a little while you were on your period?
I identify as incel, I'm literally invulnerable to your insults.
Very true. Missed this comment. He's trying to put you down. Glad you didn't fall for his bs. Smartcel tbh.

The Aesthetic family

Attachments

• ndGLPBh.png
    ndGLPBh.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1383
Zero I have a long midface too but I don't cope and insult other people as you.

I know females and especially prime teen's tastes because I asked to hundreds of girls to rate dozens of guys, it's all about having good eye area+ compact midface, if you don't believe me I can ask to some girls to rate you and LooksmaxingDream and see who mogs who

• +1

I know females and especially prime teen's tastes because I asked to hundreds of girls to rate dozens of guys, it's all about having good eye area+ compact midface, if you don't believe me I can ask to some girls to rate you and LooksmaxingDream and see who mogs who
@Zero learn from this guy

Insulting people is hilarious, you're missing out

And I don't interact with girls to ask autistic questions, they're for fucking

I'm glad also he evaded the big meanie and his mean words

Words on a computer screen can be severely devastating to one's psyche after all

Eyesight is your weakest point
Yes it is. ?? I'm stupid tbh.

You are not the big meanie. You are a joke at best. You've made a fool out of yourself and @Curious0 was aware of this from the begining. I'm stupid too so I have the right to say this but at least I've tried to provide constructive criticism unlike you.

you butthurt that my 13 yr old self mogs you to the moon and back? lmao

Why would I be crying about something which isn’t true ?

JFL @ your delusion you don’t even believe it yourself, hence the refusal to post your pics

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person

Do I really have such a long midface? @Zero keeps saying mine is as long as his.

Yes it is. ?? I'm stupid tbh.

You are not the big meanie. You are a joke at best. You've made a fool out of yourself and @Curious0 was aware of this from the begining. I'm stupid too so I have the right to say this but at least I've tried to provide constructive criticism unlike you.

Don't choke on his dick, you wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face!

JFL @ your delusion you don’t even believe it yourself, hence the refusal to post your pics
You barrettmog him so hard. I don't even know what he looks like but you barrettmogged him.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
my boyo @dogtown tbh (y)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1383

why do you want to look at pics of children you pedo. ew!

Don't choke on his dick, you wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face!
It has been fun boyo. I like the sarcastic version of yourself more than the wannabe Chad/Jock/High School bully. You did a great job at the end and I like you now. Good to see. Now GET OUT! LEAVE THIS THREAD. OUT. NOW!!!

It has been fun boyo. I like the sarcastic version of yourself more than the wannabe Chad/Jock/High School bully. You did a great job at the end and I like you now. Good to see. Now GET OUT! LEAVE THIS THREAD. OUT. NOW!!!

Even now your natural submissiveness comes out and you're trying to somewhat suck my dick too again, when I just murdered your ego that was built on sand

Have some self respect (srs)

• +1
why do you want to look at pics of children you pedo. ew!

Can you cope any harder, id be surprised if you were not a fucking female with a response like that.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
Even now your natural submissiveness comes out and you're trying to somewhat suck my dick too again, when I just murdered your ego that was built on sand

Where do you live? Europe? I was fighting in MMA for several years I would love to show you my submissive moves.

I would k.o. you in 2 seconds (srs) Even though I'm a manlet.

Sad to see the sarcastic and nicer version of yourself fading away so fast. I've liked it. You are slipping into your old behaviour patterns. Get some Ritalin.

Where do you live? Europe? I was fighting in MMA for several years I would love to show you my submissive moves.

Haven't martial arts taught you that there are weight classes? Larping as MMA fighter? Unless you're an obese fuck you can't really fight me fairly, mr internet tough guy

Besides, how can you reach my face? It's unfair no matter how you look at it

Sad to see the sarcastic and nicer version of yourself fading away so fast. I've liked it. You are slipping into your old behaviour patterns. Get some Ritalin.

1795.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and 712127
Haven't martial arts taught you that there are weight classes? Larping as MMA fighter? Unless you're an obese fuck you can't really fight me fairly, mr internet tough guy

Besides, how can you reach my face? It's unfair no matter how you look at it

1795.jpg
Jfl you clearly have no idea. Yea there are weight classes. But I don't know how tall you are and I assume you are pretty skinny so it would be possible. Look at the fighters from different weight classes the height difference is huge in some cases. Besides that in some cases fighters can go up weight classes if they want a free fight. I don't mind fighting you seriously. Where do you live? We can record the whole thing and post it on here. Manlet vs High School jock. Sounds good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and hebbewem
Jfl you clearly have no idea. Yea there are weight classes. But I don't know how tall you are and I assume you are pretty skinny so it would be possible. Look at the fighters from different weight classes the height difference is huge in some cases. Besides that in some cases fighters can go up weight classes if they want a free fight. I don't mind fighting you seriously. Where do you live? We can record the whole thing and post it on here. Manlet vs High School jock. Sounds good.

This is just saddening... Why do pixels on a computer screen invoke so much reaction from you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-esteem

You clearly don't have the faintest idea what this is when I commanded you to get some of it

Barking like some threatened submissive dog isn't it, read the wiki article

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and 712127
10/10 dopamine spikes, thanks boys

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, x30001, kobecel and 1 other person
This is just saddening... Why do pixels on a computer screen invoke so much reaction from you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-esteem

You clearly don't have the faintest idea what this is when I commanded you to get some of it

Barking like some threatened submissive dog isn't it, read the wiki article
Fighting is fun once you try it. Why keep on talking? It's fun for me, fun for you, fun for everyone on here. What's the problem? Where do you live? We can upload it on here. I'm sure people would like to see this. This is literally a win win situation for every single one of us. Send your location instead of some wiki articles.
10/10 dopamine spikes, thanks boys
Do you want the fight?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 483
Fighting is fun once you try it. Why keep on talking? It's fun for me, fun for you, fun for everyone on here. What's the problem? Where do you live? We can upload it on here. I'm sure people would like to see this. This is literally a win win situation for every single one of us. Send your location instead of some wiki articles.

I highly fear you
You'd kill me!

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm not about to deathmaxx by meeting up with a hunky dark triad slayer...
Now you switch to the sarcastic version of yourself again. It's honestly so fun to watch. As soon as you realize that your empty statements aren't affecting others you become this sarcastic nice guy who just doesn't know what to say so coping with sarcasm is the only way to respond. You know what the problem is? It's repetitive and it's getting boring. So either you agree to the fight or you leave this thread. NOW! GET OUT!

Now you switch to the sarcastic version of yourself again. It's honestly so fun to watch. As soon as you realize that your empty statements aren't affecting others you become this sarcastic nice guy who just doesn't know what to say so coping with sarcasm is the only way to respond. You know what the problem is? It's repetitive and it's getting boring. So either you agree to the fight or you leave this thread. NOW! GET OUT!

Maxx out!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, x30001, kobecel and 2 others

didn't read lmao

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
didn't read lmao
Oh lord. We've been there already. You used this tactic again. Repetitive behaviour patterns. I'll keep it simple. Either you agree to the fight or you crumble away. If you don't agree GET OUT! NOW!

Oh lord. We've been there already. You used this tactic again. Repetitive behaviour patterns. I'll keep it simple. Either you agree to the fight or you crumble away. If you don't agree GET OUT! NOW!

You really care about this, don't you? Should I just proclaim you the "winner" of this "strategy game" so that your suffering will finally cease?

You really care about this, don't you? Should I just proclaim you the "winner" of this "strategy game" so that your suffering will finally cease?
What the fuck you taking about? It's literally just about a yes or a no. Black or white. You either agree or you crumble away. Stop making excuses, stop making this complicated. Instead of switching the topic all the time to cope with not giving a proper response LEAVE! GET OUT!!!

What the fuck you taking about? It's literally just about a yes or a no. Black or white. You either agree or you crumble away. Stop making excuses, stop making this complicated. Instead of switching the topic all the time to cope with not giving a proper response LEAVE! GET OUT!!!

b49.gif

(I'm not gonna imprison myself by beating up a minor, fight someone of your own age lmao)

Under 5'10, under 4.5 PSL face, balding/nw2 or worse, framecel = one of these ITS FUCKING OVER

• +1
Reactions: Zero
@Zero and @LooksmaxxingDream

Just holy shit you two. Both hilarious and sad.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 712127 and Deleted member 1383
Under 5'10, under 4.5 PSL face, balding/nw2 or worse, framecel = one of these ITS FUCKING OVER

Very redpilled

That's why even after all the tantrums he threw, I truly forgive @LooksmaxxingDream, it's rough life he leads
I've unfairly crushed his composure. I ask for your forgiveness @LooksmaxxingDream, please don't track me down and murder me.

Amen

@Zero and @LooksmaxxingDream

Just holy shit you two. Both hilarious and sad.
Honestly true. I'm no longer responding. It would have been fun to record and upload here but he is crumbling away and switching topics all the time so it's pointles trying to push this into a direction.

Honestly true. I'm no longer responding. It would have been fun to record and upload here but he is crumbling away and switching topics all the time so it's pointles trying to push this into a direction.

Mark 11:25 – And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Aren't you Markmaxxing yet?

Very redpilled

That's why even after all the tantrums he threw, I truly forgive @LooksmaxxingDream, it's rough life he leads
I've unfairly crushed his composure. I ask for your forgiveness @LooksmaxxingDream, please don't track me down and murder me.

Amen
It would have been fun for everyone on here. You missed out and crumbled away. Stop responding it's no longer relevant since this isn't going anywhere.

It would have been fun for everyone on here. You missed out and crumbled away. Stop responding it's no longer relevant since this isn't going anywhere.

file-20170526-6421-1j3azw3.jpg

I forgive you, for we have sinned
Water_drop_001.jpg

Water under the bridge as you can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.