Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone calm down and we are all subhuman compared to chico

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 1383
jfl @ u tards not realizing i have the best frame on this site

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 685
maybe but do you HOLD frame? thats what counts after all.

PUA frame >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PSL frame

LOL @ thinking otherwise

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and ZyzzReincarnate
i dont have a tape measure so i dont know
if you did happen to framemog me while being skinnyfat then you really really do live up to ur name because my frame is like 99.99th percentile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
if you did happen to framemog me while being skinnyfat then you really really do live up to ur name because my frame is like 99.99th percentile

View attachment 44389
I was strictly referring to bones, skeletal frame. there's a chance you frame mog me now, ive no idea about by bideltoid

I was strictly referring to bones, skeletal frame. there's a chance you frame mog me now, ive no idea about by bideltoid
if ur bones are as good as u say they are u should gymmax and become like that super tall black guy on musclebeach ike catcher

where do i stand ....people here say i am atleast above average but nobody mentions my name .anywhere..i am not saying to complement me every now and then ...i dont want to compete with any one ...is it just coz i am not white thats the reason

Attachments

• IMG_20190423_134939.jpg
    IMG_20190423_134939.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20190423_173837.jpg
    IMG_20190423_173837.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 58
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo and RichardSpencel
where do i stand ....people here say i am atleast above average but nobody mentions my name .anywhere..i am not saying to complement me every now and then ...i dont want to compete with any one ...is it just coz i am not white thats the reason

no its because he was asking about good looking users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 6 others
I think alarico and some what arseus is gl user here i havent seen goff ...here

SHIT THREAD

DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD

KILL YOURSELVES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
@ZyzzReincarnate found these old pics. this was after my initial ~20kgish fat loss, but right before any type of gymcelling (I did cardio for like 5 months to go from complete fatass to this). I have virtually no muscles on here, just bones and fat(on my chest and stomach whics hidden by black t-shirt. big belly and bitch fatman0 style bitch tits and im vacuuming stomach hard)

View attachment 44399View attachment 44421

this one i took right now (no pump, depleted, didnt sleep, didnt shave, not vacuuming stomach). i also look higher bodyfat here for some reason while having lost a lot of bodyfat since top pictures

View attachment 44423

I think my skeletal frame, bones are pretty good, above average in comparison to my height and my height is extreme outlier so overall my frame pretty much becomes top 0.01% too (while it not being that much of an outlier in comparison to height, but to overall population, yes) i dont have a tape so cant measure
fuck i cant edit. also check out the natural lightning one from front i guess. attachments bugged out like crazy while making post
you look about 22" bideltoid which is still very good i am just abnormally wide especially for my age and weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
didn't even see a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, androidcel and dogtown
@Hunter you are larping subhuman garbage you were never chad, you are ugly autistic subhuman cuck, tbh I think you could even be a larping foid
:incel::banhammer:?‍?:banhammer::chad::banhammer:

I'm currently waiting

still being personal ? I can't take you serious anymore because even AFTER people
Don't take this the wrong way but there's something really off about your face, maybe lack of collagen and your weird upperthird. You definitely look like a drugdealer

This is the most narcissistic thread I've ever seen. Depressing tbh. If you criticize people and tell them their flaws they immediately take it personal and start insulting you. Others just keep on saying "it's over" or tell people to kill themselves. The rest of the comments are people saying "I'm exceptionally broad, I have this, I have that, I have the best frame on here, best height, best nose or whatever. Its all about "me, me, me, me, me, me." It's unreal. Nobody really talks about his flaws even though everyone on here has them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and Deleted member 685
This is the most narcissistic thread I've ever seen. Depressing tbh. If you criticize people and tell them their flaws they immediately take it personal and start insulting you. Others just keep on saying "it's over" or tell people to kill themselves. The rest of the comments are people saying "I'm exceptionally broad, I have this, I have that, I have the best frame on here, best height, best nose or whatever. Its all about "me, me, me, me, me, me." It's unreal. Nobody really talks about his flaws even though everyone on here has them.
LooksmaxxingDream

Do you even know how psl works ? Stfu

I've been on PSL forums for longer than you. Don't speak to me in such a condescending manner. Show me these unfrauded crisick pics which somehow make his slayer jawline and zygos fade away enough for him to be a 6.5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AestheticPrince, dogtown and Deleted member 1383
  • +1
I've been on PSL forums for longer than you. Don't speak to me in such a condescending manner. Show me these unfrauded crisick pics which somehow make his slayer jawline and zygos fade away enough for him to be a 6.5.

6.5 puts him top 1%

JFL @ thinking he is higher with his awful eyes and nose

• +1
what do you expect from a website where virtually everyone is on the autism spectrum to varying degree :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 2 others
what do you expect from a website where virtually everyone is on the autism spectrum to varying degree :feelskek:
I just don't get why looksmaxxing attracts so many autists and narcissists because everyone should care about looks to some degree. Looking good goes a long with being healthy.

I just don't get why looksmaxxing attracts so many autists and narcissists because everyone should care about looks to some degree. Looking good goes a long with being healthy.
socially well adjusted people dont care about their looks as much or dont even understand them, blissful ignorance

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1383
socially well adjusted people dont care about their looks as much or dont even understand them, blissful ignorance
But why? Why is it always the mentally ill people that want to look good. Looks like a coping mechanism for being mentally off. They try to compensate that with their looks. Sounds bluepill but maybe this is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
But why? Why is it always the mentally ill people that want to look good. Looks like a coping mechanism for being mentally off. They try to compensate that with their looks. Sounds bluepill but maybe this is true.
Because mentally ill people usually never fit into society from very early on in development therefore they try to integrate by conquering values they think the society deems important

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Saturn, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.