Mom and me got into a fight and she told me "you were brown from birth"

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
I told her I shouldnt stop tanning as It makes me high T and I showed her this quote From @Yuya Mogershima and told her he was a sex symbol in Japan despite being 5'2. I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya and will start eating beef liver. Told her if she said stop tanning to me I will slap her back to otthapalam (my hometown).

She said I didn't need to tan as I have always been brown from birth and that she was dissapointed when she saw melanin on my skin as a child. Fucking brutal pajeet mindset :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , I have a 6.5 psl base and I still get shit on due to being the ideal colour for looking and smelling like sex. I accept defeat @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact to get poojetas and gooks you have to be porcelain white effeminate pajeet with grey undertones and short hair. I will stick to white women now, @
CFW432
@CFW432 your boneless butterface pale skin whore of an inbred sister will reject me, I will have to stick to stacylite dravidians. Over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
@AlexBrown84

I told her I shouldnt stop tanning as It makes me high T and I showed her this quote From @Yuya Mogershima and told her he was a sex symbol in Japan despite being 5'2. I told her Brahmins had degenerated to grass eating bovines and that I renounced my brahmin status and have become a kshatriya and will start eating beef liver. Told her if she said stop tanning to me I will slap her back to otthapalam (my hometown).

She said I didn't need to tan as I have always been brown from birth and that she was dissapointed when she saw melanin on my skin as a child. Fucking brutal pajeet mindset :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: , I have a 6.5 psl base and I still get shit on due to being the ideal colour for looking and smelling like sex. I accept defeat @
Ai Impact
@Ai Impact to get poojetas and gooks you have to be porcelain white effeminate pajeet with grey undertones and short hair. I will stick to white women now, @
CFW432
@CFW432 your boneless butterface pale skin whore of an inbred sister will reject me, I will have to stick to stacylite dravidians. Over for me.
Thread 'Mom and me got into a fight and she told me "you were brown from birth"' https://looksmax.org/threads/mom-an...she-told-me-you-were-brown-from-birth.833843/

Shit happened with me once. But I showed her the picture of man she married

Users who are viewing this thread

Back