Morning bloat theory

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Ever wonder why waking up bloated and looking fat then at night seeing yourself chiseled af in the mirror at 3am?

Well, the latter part of everyone's sleep our body secretes vasopressin hormone at the same time as circadian early morning/minimum core body temperature, 3h before our natural wake up time. This mechanism is imprinted in out brain due to the prolonged period of 7-8h without water intake so it tries to hold on as much water as it could.

I, myself is subject to this cuck mechanism as well, it coincides that during the day from morning to late afternoon I will be looking like a blob and getting treated like high ltn, but by the time it’s evening to night, out of all the suddenly my face would be getting leaner and leaner hour by hour.

My solution to tackle this, I have to phase advance my circadian rhythm backwards right now my core minimum temp is at 2pm which mean I am naturally would be sleeping from 8am-4pm. My goal is the get core minimum body temp at 3am(sleeping from 9pm-4am) so by the time at 9am I will be looking leaner already when I am in the public.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, becomingnearperfect, Tr0ubLe and 5 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @shabby890 @notcel

im debloated morning tho. I bloat later

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
@pneumocystosis thoughts?

it also happens to me on such a high level, but recently it seems to be decreasing, anyways, if I do intense or even light cardio, it seems to take away a good part of the bloat.

just eat a banana or take a bath

Ever wonder why waking up bloated and looking fat then at night seeing yourself chiseled af in the mirror at 3am?

Well, the latter part of everyone's sleep our body secretes vasopressin hormone at the same time as circadian early morning/minimum core body temperature, 3h before our natural wake up time. This mechanism is imprinted in out brain due to the prolonged period of 7-8h without water intake so it tries to hold on as much water as it could.

I, myself is subject to this cuck mechanism as well, it coincides that during the day from morning to late afternoon I will be looking like a blob and getting treated like high ltn, but by the time it’s evening to night, out of all the suddenly my face would be getting leaner and leaner hour by hour.

My solution to tackle this, I have to phase advance my circadian rhythm backwards right now my core minimum temp is at 2pm which mean I am naturally would be sleeping from 8am-4pm. My goal is the get core minimum body temp at 3am(sleeping from 9pm-4am) so by the time at 9am I will be looking leaner already when I am in the public.
Water

just eat a banana or take a bath

No banana has too much carbs
Banana has too much latex
Banana has too much sugar

Only magnesium bath can debloat you. Magnesium and potassium help water goes into the cells instead of laying around in the tissues.

Warm bath will bloat you more, it acts as vasodilation so more blood pooling in the tissues from the circulatory system.

More blood pool in the lower body, your kidneys secrets more aldosterone to compensate, therefore more bloated.

Another tips is to drink alkaline water it’s more absorbable.

Another tips is to eat more meat as it has albumin, it helps to keep blood serum from leaking into tissues.

Another water tier tips

• Minimize sodium and sugar ⬇️
  • Lower your carbohydrate intake ⬇️
  • Drink a lot of water, electrolyte-loaded drinks are even better ⬆️
  • Raise your potassium levels ⬆️
  • Do some intermittent fasting ⬆️

Also sleeping on your back will make the water retain on the face less upon waking up, as opposed to sleeping on your sides or on your belly.

Bahahah I'm never bloated

High iq post yet 0 react…

@AlexBrown84

Interesting case

Any reason you could think of?

Because it against the science
maybe I eat foods that bloat later on, at lunch

Cardio and sauna result is temporary, the water lost is through sweat glands so by the time you drink a cup of water bloat again.

You have to deal with how kidneys regulate the RAAS electrolytes, hydration, AHD hormone

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
my dinner is clean while my school lunch is not
Low sodium does not mean a clean diet

Sodium is needed for every cell functions.

Even your neurons need sodium for firing in action potential.

Hyponatrenia is deadly

Human evolved ti crave salt for a reason

• +1
Reactions: rares54
Low sodium does not mean a clean diet

Sodium is needed for every cell functions.

Even your neurons need sodium for firing in action potential.

Hyponatrenia is deadly

Human evolved ti crave salt for a reason
low carbs

low sugar

what i meant

• +1
low carbs

low sugar

what i meant

That would only help with decreasing glycogen storage. Water in muscles are not looksmin, its water in the tissue from sodium that are looksminning.

Sugar and carbs make u insulin resistance, so decreasing those will help your insulin sensitivity.

I think increasing water and potassium is the easiest way tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: rares54
That would only help with decreasing glycogen storage. Water in muscles are not looksmin, its water in the tissue from sodium that are looksminning.

Sugar and carbs make u insulin resistance, so decreasing those will help your insulin sensitivity.

I think increasing water and potassium is the easiest way tbh.
high iq

• Love it
i never bloat

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA

buy eplerenone, drink coffee and supplement potassium

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
I´m always giga bloated at the morning and idk why :feelsrope:

Eplerenone is dangerous it can dehydrate you too much same with furosemide.
what type of damage other than to your kidney will dehydration to do you? brain damage or?

i used furosemide a couple times so im interested

• +1
Reactions: TomCruiseLover42069
I have this same problem, ive tried almost everything except for medical diuretics which aren't sustainable anyways

altho i do notice more bloating like 3-4 hrs after waking up

Im never bloated because i weigh 46 kg 💀

I look good bloated in the morning. So much fat in my upper eyes.
Just sweat before u go out

Im having the same, im glad to know we are not like that, and there is a fix for this, when my face is bloated, i get no IOis and get treated like a peasant, but when my face leans out, suddenly everyone is nicer to me, including women giving me IOIs.

This explain why i feared to go out during the day, i tought i was ugly, butnis because of this crap mechanism, i sleep very late, i think i will have to sleep earlier so my face leans out earlier too

Last edited: