Most normies don't have a masculine jaw

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Their gonials are invisible from frontal view because their bigonial width is significantly smaller than their bizygomatic width. This makes the entire jaw round and feminine.

Unfortunately I also have such a subhuman feature, that's why I'm getting jaw fillers soon.

Visible gonials from front or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Gren, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Edp

look at this subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Mateusz74, jordanbarrettisgod and 7 others
most people are overweight so you can’t even see their jaw. and if even then, the amount of people i see with low hyoid bones and short rami (ramus) is insane. almost no one has a good ramus that’s well defined.

a lot of people also have 0 forward growth and bloated faces. if you have okay forward growth you will mog 90% of the population (in forward growth).

the average person (male) is fucking atrocious. it’s laughable how ugly men are tbh. we don’t give a fuck about our looks. if you’re here, congrats, you can mog a good amount of men with a year of looksmaxxing.

take care of your hair, collagen, body, and be low body fat and you will be in the top 80%.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Selinity, hairyballscel, Chadelite and 36 others
most people are overweight so you can’t even see their jaw. and if even then, the amount of people i see with low hyoid bones and short rami (ramus) is insane. almost no one has a good ramus that’s well defined.

a lot of people also have 0 forward growth and bloated faces. if you have okay forward growth you will mog 90% of the population (in forward growth).

the average person (male) is fucking atrocious. it’s laughable how ugly men are tbh. we don’t give a fuck about our looks. if you’re here, congrats, you can mog a good amount of men with a year of looksmaxxing.

take care of your hair, collagen, body, and be low body fat and you will be in the top 80%.
That’s why most normies are beardfrauding hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Mateusz74, NormieKilla and 9 others
Just be fucking crimson chin theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
That’s why most normies are beardfrauding hard
Even then, it looks like shit a lot of the time. It’s all scraggy and unkept (talking about heavy stubble to small beard). It’s incredibly easy to tell if a guy has a shit lower third under a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 3202, samm735 and 4 others

Yeah
Being overweight fucks your lower third hard, I have a pic years ago when I was 16 and leaner and my lower third mogs my current one to death
And I would put the true average PSL at like 3 to 3.5 if we are truly averaging all males, the average male is a shitshow

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
Even then, it looks like shit a lot of the time. It’s all scraggy and unkept (talking about heavy stubble to small beard). It’s incredibly easy to tell if a guy has a shit lower third under a beard.
Just like Hamudi. His beard makes him look like a homeless man and it can’t hide his shitty fat round lower third. Most chads don’t have a full beard, they just keep some stubbles which add to their masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, autistic_tendencies, IndianJock and 4 others

its insane how average 3psl is becoming in terms of real life. Legit so many people are fat and what we see around us irl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock, samm735 and 4 others
Yeah
Being overweight fucks your lower third hard, I have a pic years ago when I was 16 and leaner and my lower third mogs my current one to death
And I would put the true average PSL at like 3 to 3.5 if we are truly averaging all males, the average male is a shitshow
Yeah, we are so engrossed in male model looks and above average dudes ages 16-24 but this site fails to talk about the guys who are 25-30-35-40 who look like absolute shit. It’s probably because that’s not our competition, but if some people were to go outside and go to a mall or walk around downtown, they’d realize how ugly the average male is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock, middayshowers and 4 others
I’m not a jaw expert but what makes someone’s jaw look very “Clean” horizontally and can’t see any hyoid? I’m assuming forward growth? From certain heights and angles I notice my hyoid is basically invisible, from others you can see it which throws everything off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah, we are so engrossed in male model looks and above average dudes ages 16-24 but this site fails to talk about the guys who are 25-30-35-40 who look like absolute shit. It’s probably because that’s not our competition, but if some people were to go outside and go to a mall or walk around downtown, they’d realize how ugly the average male is.

This is so fucking true

Its not like we are ugly ass midgets in public, no we stand out pretty damn good

Its the fact we are always competing agaisnt the 4 or 5 Chads on Tinder, and women would rather orbit a damn Chadfish then give a man one inch shorter or .3 PSL lower a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, forwardgrowth, BigBoy and 4 others
I’m not a jaw expert but what makes someone’s jaw look very “Clean” horizontally and can’t see any hyoid? I’m assuming forward growth? From certain heights and angles I notice my hyoid is basically invisible, from others you can see it which throws everything off
high hyoid bone. low bf. good chin. forward grown jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3593
This is so fucking true

Its not like we are ugly ass midgets in public, no we stand out pretty damn good

Its the fact we are always competing agaisnt the 4 or 5 Chads on Tinder, and women would rather orbit a damn Chadfish then give a man one inch shorter or .3 PSL lower a chance
It’s all or nothing

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This is so fucking true

Tinder/online dating fucked everything up. It’s horrible. Women can see all their options and have guys begging for a crumb of pussy. The average man is a weak minded cuck. I recently found out my MMA trainer is a cuck/simp and I lost a lot of respect for him. Dudes 6’2, big, like 2.1 FWHR, large skull, very masculine face and high fight success rate face, but he’s a fucking BETA SIMP.

He talks to women like he’s a high schooler. It disgusts me tbh. He puts them on a pedestal; it’s stupid. If you want to see test a man’s character, see how he interacts with women. You’ll know right away if he’s a backstabbing, fake guy or if he’s really about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: GrewWrong, NormieKilla, forwardgrowth and 6 others
Tinder/online dating fucked everything up. It’s horrible. Women can see all their options and have guys begging for a crumb of pussy. The average man is a weak minded cuck. I recently found out my MMA trainer is a cuck/simp and I lost a lot of respect for him. Dudes 6’2, big, like 2.1 FWHR, large skull, very masculine face and high fight success rate face, but he’s a fucking BETA SIMP.

He talks to women like he’s a high schooler. It disgusts me tbh. He puts them on a pedestal; it’s stupid. If you want to see test a man’s character, see how he interacts with women. You’ll know right away if he’s a backstabbing, fake guy or if he’s really about it.
And that makes women believe that we men are SUPPOSED to behave that way. So it blows their mind when I refuse to act like a cuck tbh ngl. Shit sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
In my experience women jaw mog men in general. Why is that tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Feanor
Shocking fucking revelation mate. Even though my jaw isnt too great, (i do have a decent gonial angle, ramus length, mandible length, and kinda wide chin, it is missing around 8mm of crucial width), it still mogs most of the jaws i see IRL. Id say 90% of men lack masculine facial development, they do not have one masc trait. No prominent cheekbones, no large jaw, no broad forehead, no strong brow ridge. A mascthetic PSL 6+ chad is very very rare, maybe 1 in 400 men where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Repzta, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Yep.
It's not even a jaw at this point.
So many V shape faces in teens.
Estrogens4ever.

Well my chin and jaw is masculine asf but also deformed so...😢

It's because alot of women dont carry much fat on their face, women store fat in their ass, thighs, and breasts, men on the other hand have no where else to store fat except their face and stomach

Dont be fooled, alot of men are secret Chads underneath their beard and chubby faces, I am a prime example of that. If only they knew how much 10% bodyfat mattered to women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 245

YOURE FUCKING SERIOUS? THERES MANY GL MAN.

Really just comes down to location with the amount of incels/chads in your area

lower 3rd = life

immediately makes you stand out if u have a good lower 3rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Only a few crazies here will tell you that the average man on the street has Superman-tier jaw. However, I think almost all people have at least some chin projection, recessed chin is a very subhuman feature.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1680, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Cope. And if this was true it would be lifefuel not blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I have a feminine jaw. My bi zygo is bigger than my bi gonial. I am going to get jaw implants as soon as i get employed.
Shocking fucking revelation mate. Even though my jaw isnt too great, (i do have a decent gonial angle, ramus length, mandible length, and kinda wide chin, it is missing around 8mm of crucial width), it still mogs most of the jaws i see IRL. Id say 90% of men lack masculine facial development, they do not have one masc trait. No prominent cheekbones, no large jaw, no broad forehead, no strong brow ridge. A mascthetic PSL 6+ chad is very very rare, maybe 1 in 400 men where I live.
I have chad zygos but incel mandibule. I am going to get jaw implants as soon as i start making cash.

Legit, that’s why lower third>>>eye area

its insane how average 3psl is becoming in terms of real life. Legit so many people are fat and what we see around us irl
people are just incredibly lazy these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It's because alot of women dont carry much fat on their face, women store fat in their ass, thighs, and breasts, men on the other hand have no where else to store fat except their face and stomach

Dont be fooled, alot of men are secret Chads underneath their beard and chubby faces, I am a prime example of that. If only they knew how much 10% bodyfat mattered to women
this is why we need to keep leanmaxxing asecret

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, joseph, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Legit, that’s why lower third>>>eye area

Lower third will get you more attention and make you a legit Chad

But eye area is harder to fix thru surgery

But yeah Henry Cavill and Johnny Depp are prime examples of jaw > eyes if decent

Even that guy they use as a counter example, who has an amazing lower third but terrible beady close-set eye area, has a Stacy wife

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, BigBoy and Reggina Calcio

Attachments

• wut.jpg
    wut.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 147
I have low hyoid and its fucking depressing ngl. The fact that there is literally nothing to do in order to fix it is probably what is worst of all. Submental lipo will do a tiny bit, but it still wont give you a straight line hyoid, it will still leave a bit of fucking fat, so fucking sad.

I have low hyoid and its fucking depressing ngl. The fact that there is literally nothing to do in order to fix it is probably what is worst of all. Submental lipo will do a tiny bit, but it still wont give you a straight line hyoid, it will still leave a bit of fucking fat, so fucking sad.
mewing will help if im
not mistaken

My jaw looks good from the front but bad from the side, jfl, not much better.
My side is 2psl

Maybe because men covered their jaws with huge beards for thousands of years and women didn't?

Good Jaw = Bone width and Low BF%
Maybe because men covered their jaws with huge beards for thousands of years and women didn't?

No, woman just mogs males.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4410 and DianabolDownie
mewing will help if im
not mistaken

It wont, mewing is 100% cope and even if it wasnt, then it would probably work pre puberty. I am 22 so its over. I just need to wait for plastic surgeons to come up with a filler or something to fix the shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
let me guess , Lima husband ? :
He literally looks like a neandercel
I don't know how can she like him,he must have hacked the matrix

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He literally looks like a neandercel
I don't know how can she like him,he must have hacked the matrix
Most normies will find it very ugly but wont be nearly as critical of it as a psl user

Can you elaborate?
How does he talk and interact with them and how do you think he should?

praying I have a nicer chiseled face after I drop 15 lbs, in some good lighting (yes I know it's cope) I have some angularity

You are absolutely right. I can walk around my hometown and feel like a mogging machine. I then go to my college gym and get a reality check.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, HighIQcel, curryslayerordeath and 2 others

I think we have always known but not been able to articulate it like now. Even back decades ago 'skinnier' people were labeled as hot and everyone was into aerobic excercise and jogging, they didn't necessarily comment on their abs but the impact of weightloss in general made them attractive.

I think we have always known but not been able to articulate it like now. Even back decades ago 'skinnier' people were labeled as hot and everyone was into aerobic excercise and jogging, they didn't necessarily comment on their abs but the impact of weightloss in general made them attractive.
Yes, and also lots of recession going on these days too.

Its all about harmony

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock