Most normies don't have a masculine jaw

Even then, it looks like shit a lot of the time. It’s all scraggy and unkept (talking about heavy stubble to small beard). It’s incredibly easy to tell if a guy has a shit lower third under a beard.
Even to the average psl user and most foids you can tell when someone has a shit lower third when beardfrauding.

Most normies think they can get away with a fat face by beardfrauding, when ofc thats not true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IndianJock
Even to the average psl user and most foids you can tell when someone has a shit lower third when beardfrauding.

Most normies think they can get away with a fat face by beardfrauding, when ofc thats not true
Being blackpilled has also helped me see past makeup sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IndianJock
Can you elaborate?
How does he talk and interact with them and how do you think he should?
he gives the girls in our class all the attention and help and leaves the guys basically to ourselves. i mean he still helps but he will hang out around the girls a lot more and talk to them and shit.

idk, it’s really subtle but if you pay attention, it’s obvious he simps them. i like him, he’s a chill dude, but he’s a bit of a simp.

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
he gives the girls in our class all the attention and help and leaves the guys basically to ourselves. i mean he still helps but he will hang out around the girls a lot more and talk to them and shit.

idk, it’s really subtle but if you pay attention, it’s obvious he simps them. i like him, he’s a chill dude, but he’s a bit of a simp.
I mean martial arts coaches tend to focus more time on students that need more help (so they don’t get demotivated and stop showing up) and it would make sense for women to make that demographic up more but I guess he can still be a simp by the way he interacts. Just don’t know him personally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I mean martial arts coaches tend to focus more time on students that need more help (so they don’t get demotivated and stop showing up) and it would make sense for women to make that demographic up more but I guess he can still be a simp by the way he interacts. Just don’t know him personally.
very good point tbh, never thought of it like that.

I would just like to remind everyone that having prominent zygos and a strong wide chin can overcome a weak bigonial distance, ESPECIALLY, if you have strong lines (like hollow cheek lines) that run from your zygomatic arch down to your chin sides.

Some jaws can be accentuated through beard illusions, low bodyfat, how they style their hair, thick neck, and low body fat.

I

PCT and a good jaw is prerequisites to be above average imo. I don't know which is most important but there are models with nct and good jaws but no models with bad jaws.

The average person is overweight framelet with a shit face
I get facemogged fairly often because of being at university but I frame mog 95% of men with 20inch bideltoid so I can cope with that until I have a good face

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3202
The average person is overweight framelet with a shit face
I get facemogged fairly often because of being at university but I frame mog 95% of men with 20inch bideltoid so I can cope with that until I have a good face
You already look good, don't be a mentalcel. I would've told you straight to your face whether you were ugly or not.

Flared gonions are overrated, I can think of many GLing guys that don't have them.

Flared gonions are overrated, I can think of many GLing guys that don't have them.
I can't see mine at all from the front view, aren't you at least supposed to see some of it for it not to be an incel trait?

I can't see mine at all from the front view, aren't you at least supposed to see some of it for it not to be an incel trait?
yeh but it isn't the end of the world
the most important thing is having a chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
yeh but it isn't the end of the world
the most important thing is having a chin
I have the chin part and wide mid-mandible part down. is there any way of correcting a short-ish (my measurements for jaw length were 11.25cms, but I don't know if I did it right) rounded + high gonion jaw?

You already look good, don't be a mentalcel. I would've told you straight to your face whether you were ugly or not.

bro I appreciate what you’re saying but I’m smart enough to know where I stand. The whole point of this website is knowing average isn’t enough. I may not get treated like shit and I can probably bed some below average foids but it’s not enough

bro I appreciate what you’re saying but I’m smart enough to know where I stand. The whole point of this website is knowing average isn’t enough. I may not get treated like shit and I can probably bed some below average foids but it’s not enough
Bro, you're not even average. You could be an actor with better undereye support.
Bro, you're not even average. You could be an actor with better undereye support.
@TsarTsar444 and Leonardo DiCaprio vibes.

Last edited: