Most of our issues is due to attraction to women.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Why do you care about women if it's not inbuilt into your neural circuits which your genetic blue print selects to be attracted or not attracted to a women.

Notice you feel nothing when a hippo or a dog or a cow isn't attracted to you but you care if a human women isn't attracted to you.

Ultimately all this suffering would end if we could all go asexual now Some may argue that this essentially lets women win as they want to remove us from the gene line but like what do they win realistically ? You havent met 3 billion women do you care if they win if you don't know them better yet do they care do they even know ? Is it important to them ?

Like what do they win realistically and what do you lose ? 1 your less insecure about your looks because no point in competiting if the desire isn't there 2 you no longer need anything else in fact that desire of feeling anything for any 1 else does of so again at the end of the day the final step in the black pill is just finding a way to remove sexual desire

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, mogstars, gothmog6 and 1 other person
All that matters to me is stuffing my meat in women's holes. Real talk.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
All that matters to me is stuffing my meat in women's holes. Real talk.

You do you I don't give a fuck what I care is that I'm attracted to women when I don't want to be and worse off than that I don't want sexual desire simple as

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and GuyFromSingapore
You do you I don't give a fuck what I care is that I'm attracted to women when I don't want to be and worse off than that I don't want sexual desire simple as

You just offed yourself from the genepool. Reflect over it. Think wisely. Even procreating with an Aboriginal woman is success because you pass on your bloodlines.

Go to Australia and geomax with a mixed Aboriginal girl. She will love you with all her life and treat you like a King.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
You just offed yourself from the genepool. Reflect over it. Think wisely. Even procreating with an Aboriginal woman is success because you pass on your bloodlines.

Go to Australia and geomax with a mixed Aboriginal girl. She will love you with all her life and treat you like a King.

Why do I care if I get at an old age I'll clone myself the only reason I even care is cause my unconscious neural circuitry cares but again I'm not attracted to dogs or hippos

Nah I am homosexual and still hate being subhuman and am getting surgeries

I would wager for the abused dogs here getting laid wouldn't do much to fix their broken psyche

Why do I care if I get at an old age I'll clone myself the only reason I even care is cause my unconscious neural circuitry cares but again I'm not attracted to dogs or hippos

Please geomax in Australia. Mixed Aboriginal girls like in that Justin Timberlake vid are beautiful.

90% of my issues are due to being non NT. Don’t @ me if you’re some ntfag who doesn’t know what you’re talking about btw

90% of my issues are due to being non NT. Don’t @ me if you’re some ntfag who doesn’t know what you’re talking about btw

I was addressing people who can't be asked to try and get women in general plus the black pill shows us how horrible women are why in god's name if you had the option would you want to commit to them at worst you can use them as breeding machines and raise your kids yourselves I'm starting to wonder if any 1 here is even truly black pilled

I was addressing people who can't be asked to try and get women in general plus the black pill shows us how horrible women are why in god's name if you had the option would you want to commit to them at worst you can use them as breeding machines and raise your kids yourselves I'm starting to wonder if any 1 here is even truly black pilled
This is water wet. Women are retarded and genuinely incapable of properly selecting mates & making responsible choices outside the home. We believed that for thousands of years until the late 19th century

I’d like to see what u look like. What’s your race and height? Then what would you rate your face?

When you say "a women" you're referring to a woman with multiple personalities while acknowledging her condition?

I’d like to see what u look like. What’s your race and height? Then what would you rate your face?
Hispanic mestizo
5’11
5/10 face after improving eye area and now my cheeks are getting more hollow however I’m really underweight (16.8 - 17 bmi)

Dnrd but yeah I agree. You guys have the problem. I don't even let a woman borrow my phone after witnessing her getting robbed and slandered by ethnic manlets. Keep being white knights and taking bullets for chad cum dipositories.

True.

The male life is built on the validation of women. I could even argue that the wars of the world’s past have all been fought for women. Everything men ever did was for pussy and validation. Now if you remove the “need” for this validation and remove any sort of yearning for pussy — man is healed. No more war, no more crime, no more loss. Women caused it all.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Why do you care about women if it's not inbuilt into your neural circuits which your genetic blue print selects to be attracted or not attracted to a women.

Notice you feel nothing when a hippo or a dog or a cow isn't attracted to you but you care if a human women isn't attracted to you.

Ultimately all this suffering would end if we could all go asexual now Some may argue that this essentially lets women win as they want to remove us from the gene line but like what do they win realistically ? You havent met 3 billion women do you care if they win if you don't know them better yet do they care do they even know ? Is it important to them ?

Like what do they win realistically and what do you lose ? 1 your less insecure about your looks because no point in competiting if the desire isn't there 2 you no longer need anything else in fact that desire of feeling anything for any 1 else does of so again at the end of the day the final step in the black pill is just finding a way to remove sexual desire

Realistically it’s almost impossible to get “removed from the gene line”

True.

The male life is built on the validation of women. I could even argue that the wars of the world’s past have all been fought for women. Everything men ever did was for pussy and validation. Now if you remove the “need” for this validation and remove any sort of yearning for pussy — man is healed. No more war, no more crime, no more loss. Women caused it all.

It's neural chemistry your pitutary gland sends a message to your hypothalamus to produce GNRH which then signals that to your balls which then binds to your leydigs this produces spermatogensis which then releases testosterone into your body attraction to women is an inbuilt characteristic within us men we are literally built to want to fuck women that is the main issue I don't know how to isolate just attraction to women in this process