most people take life too seriously

Ach1lles

Ach1lles

Iron
seriously, 99.9% of your satisfaction and happiness in life comes from how you view yourself and the world around you. Stop taking things personally or insults personally, people that insult you in the first place are insecure and are learning to live just like you are. Stop viewing yourself as a victim and start being grateful, hate greed and pride are all poison and diseases of the mind. Start accepting the flow of life and don't resist it and flow alongside it, don't live in the past nor in the future.

That's it bros :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Muad'Dib, hopecel, likenesss and 14 others
>trying to be positive on .org

Rookie mistake. We are all a bunch of self-pitying basement-dwelling morons.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, likenesss and 12 others
This is why alcohol is so popular

Life is shit the more intelligent you are

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Heinrich Schmidt, likenesss and 7 others
>trying to be positive on .org

Rookie mistake. We are all a bunch of self-pitying basement-dwelling morons.
i hate niggers and i eat my own shit

good perspective

Attachments

• FuMDw5fWcAMdvCq.jpg
    FuMDw5fWcAMdvCq.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
shut up faggot

you dont have problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer, Autismcel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Take your hope and shove it up your candy ass, greycel

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Try to think of something.
i can't please put me out of my misery and tell me what the emoji was supposed to mean

i may have an L profile pic but that doesn't mean i have his IQ

i can't please put me out of my misery and tell me what the emoji was supposed to mean

i may have an L profile pic but that doesn't mean i have his IQ
I ain’t got no clue man. I think it just means someone is speaking.

I ain’t got no clue man. I think it just means someone is speaking.
who's speaking and what are they saying

i gots to know

most young people see it as a game or some kind of joke

niggas who´ve been through a lot like me really see life as a serious thing, life or death typa shit.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Costcosuperstore and Britmaxxer

niggas who´ve been through a lot like me really see life as a serious thing, life or death typa shit.
nigga life is a joke and a game, relax a little

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I dont take life seriously but other people do on my behalf.

if nobody gave a shit I would happily work part time, jerk off and play videogames, lift, and spend my time trying to looksmax, get pussy and spread my seed.

but society, women, family… they dont appreciate that attitude even if they verbalise that you should do what makes you happy. you have to ‘give a shit’ to have any respect.

why do you think so many people subscribe to victim mentality beliefs and bleat about how they are suffering because of being a nigger/faggot/woman/schizo. its an excuse for behaviour that comes from not really taking life that seriously.

dont take life seriously? no respect from anyone above you in the societal totem pole.

• +1
Reactions: Ach1lles

Everytime I see your comment it's always shit like "built for BBC", "BBC only"

The only life and death situation you've been in is when you're choking on a BBC nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, ElTruecel and Ach1lles
seriously, 99.9% of your satisfaction and happiness in life comes from how you view yourself and the world around you. Stop taking things personally or insults personally, people that insult you in the first place are insecure and are learning to live just like you are. Stop viewing yourself as a victim and start being grateful, hate greed and pride are all poison and diseases of the mind. Start accepting the flow of life and don't resist it and flow alongside it, don't live in the past nor in the future.

i dont understand what u mean byt he statement taking life too seriously. I take it very seriously, which is why I don't sheep my way through it. I actually think that the people you are critiquing are the ones who don't take life seriously enough.

Fuck off with that bluepilled bullshit.

Elaborate
The more intelligent you are the more you mull over hypothetical scenarios, you essentially have everything figured out aswell so nothing really has novelty, you also deconstruct all desires in life. However, because other people do not have your intelligence and you cannot control their actions, this can cause anxiety in close relationships and politically with laws and other characteristics of your house, workplace, township, state, country/society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
The more intelligent you are the more you mull over hypothetical scenarios, you essentially have everything figured out aswell so nothing really has novelty, you also deconstruct all desires in life. However, because other people do not have your intelligence and you cannot control their actions, this can cause anxiety in close relationships and politically with laws and other characteristics of your house, workplace, township, state, country/society.
Simplify

The more intelligent the more aware you are of the negatives in life and what could occur at anytime.

Novelty=new, original, unusual, essentially interesting but intelligent people are not curious or unknowledgable. Everything is boring and expected. A routine.

Other people do not have your intelligence so they make poor decisions that can affect everything.

The more intelligent the more aware you are of the negatives in life and what could occur at anytime.

Novelty=new, original, unusual, essentially interesting but intelligent people are not curious or unknowledgable. Everything is boring and expected. A routine.

Other people do not have your intelligence so they make poor decisions that can affect everything.
What’s the point of this paragraph? Give me some examples please

When u stop caring life becomes beautiful

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Ach1lles
99% of satisfacition comes from how others see you

99% of satisfacition comes from how others see you
If you're ego is out of control yes

Many people who are in this state of materialistic/survival pov have no idea how satisfacted they can be when these toughts don't exist in their mind

• +1

Say for you brother, people here will just gonna hate on this post, good post thoe

• +1

the flow of life fucked me in the ass