Mouth widener device

BiggestMoggerEver

BiggestMoggerEver

Banned
Someone here already tried to widen his mouth with a mouth widener device like this?

I don't know if it's cope but it's really cheap on aliexpress ( https://a.aliexpress.com/_vow5RD)

And dome you same some routine? I'm interested

Attachments

• -2515037941689596075.jpg
    -2515037941689596075.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, mortis and amorfati
Good for getting better at sucking dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18159
Idk looks fine

Wide mouth = wide jaw. You won't find narrow-jawed people with wide mouths and wide-jawed people with narrow mouths. My theory is that lips are soft tissue and malleable so having a wider jaw creates more tension and will widen it over time? Idk sounds right to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, agoostis, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
Shit will give you folds around your mouth

It's for lips. I'll get one too hopefully.

Wide mouth = wide jaw. You won't find narrow-jawed people with wide mouths and wide-jawed people with narrow mouths. My theory is that lips are soft tissue and malleable so having a wider jaw creates more tension and will widen it over time? Idk sounds right to me.
IMG 20220518 225013
Then how do you explain that? my jaw isn't narrow imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Bitchwhipper2, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
No device works but you need to be consistent with it 2-3hour per day for 6 months at least.
Then you can gradually increase width. You would need only one session every two or three days for 0ne hour to keep gains for life.
Like penis extender it requires dedication but it is worth it if your small mouth cell. Mine went from 50mm to 55 in just 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
No device works but you need to be consistent with it 2-3hour per day for 6 months at least.
Then you can gradually increase width. You would need only one session every two or three days for 0ne hour to keep gains for life.
Like penis extender it requires dedication but it is worth it if your small mouth cell. Mine went from 50mm to 55 in just 3 weeks.
2 or 3 hours a day? :lul: it's literally a torture device I can't use it so long. I thought gains was definitive

Don't do it if you have narrow palate, will stretch buccinator and make u look bloated w wide corridors

Don't do it if you have narrow palate, will stretch buccinator and make u look bloated w wide corridors
I think a narrow ass mouth is worse than buccal corridors though

I think a narrow ass mouth is worse than buccal corridors though
I guess, but depends on how subhuman the other bones in skull are tbh.

A boneless fuck who can get to show acceptable definition at low bf% (ie most of narrow-pallettecels) would fare worse w buccal corridors, it will take away the only thing they had, definition at low bf%

Would you really risk it?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Cope>rope
I guess, but depends on how subhuman the other bones in skull are tbh.

A boneless fuck who can get to show acceptable definition at low bf% (ie most of narrow-pallettecels) would fare worse w buccal corridors, it will take away the only thing they had, definition at low bf%

Would you really risk it?
Yea wide mouth mogs hard asf ain’t nobody looking at ur smile too much😭

Lips must be 40% of lower third width