Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Ten Years ago he was making youtube videos in his bedroom in his moms home

5 years ago he was still making videos from his bedroom in his mom's house

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Roquefort, latincell95 and 10 others
his channel is either gonna collapse or teach kids shitty virtues with that tr4nny working for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, gribsufer1, midlatinocel and 13 others

JFL if you believe that.

He was obviously set into this position by elites.

This isn't some random guy that just happened to "make" it

He's spreading very obvious propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, midlatinocel, 444 and 26 others
JFL if you believe that.

What propaganda? Are you on about his trans friend? He doesnt even like him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
2 replies and theyre both retarded schizos never change looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fairytale, Roquefort, 444 and 26 others
Neoliberal propaganda.

Don't give a fuck about that tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, WeiWei, Patient A and 3 others
2 replies and theyre both retarded schizos never change looksmax
Yeah, He just happened to blow up, not like youtube can control the algorithm and decides who gets big lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, WeiWei, Sprinkles and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Yeah, He just happened to blow up, not like youtube can control the algorithm and decides who gets big lol
JFL why would YouTube push someone who doesnt profit their platform?

how do u even know this? sounds like some number you just pulled up

his channel is either gonna collapse or teach kids shitty virtues with that tr4nny working for him
Even if his channel does collapse he’ll still have hundreds of millions of dollars

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Neoliberal propaganda.

Haha.

Don't really care about any ideology internally tbh because none benefits me.

If I was a teenager now and my dad (as he was when I was a teenager ) saw me watching people do stupid shit like filling up pools with idk balls?, Swinging till the end, getting free money, etc he would beat the shitout of me.

What Mr. bitch is doing is turning a massive percentage of the Western population into soyboys who make silly faces while gaming or doing non-sensical shit and think of getting free money.

It's exactly what Tiktok is doing - programming a generation to be stupid room temp-level IQ empty vessels looking for a handout.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, latincell95, anticel and 11 others
He studied it and did things nobody else did.

He is advertisable friendly so more likely recomend him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
he was in his video from 6 days ago wym he doesnt like hin

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 14693
JFL if you believe that.

His nickname Mr BEAST tells us everything.
He mocks Christ by apparently healing blind and deaf people in his recent videos.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, blackckatt, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
His nickname Mr BEAST tells us everything.
He mocks Christ by apparently healing blind and deaf people in his recent videos.
He fucking paid for their prescriptions lmao he lives in a jewish state of america

He makes WAY more than 100 million a year, buddy, WAY more.
Also as the dude said, he's not entirely self-made. No one enters in the super-rich zone unless they let you. This ''self-made'' shit is all liberal bullcrap that has been proven wrong 30 thousand times already.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and garoupilled_
None of these internet celebrities are truly "organic". There may have been a time when the internet grew naturally, but that ended before 2010 at latest. Look up what talent agency Mr Beast belongs to, and look at the long list of names that these agencies manage. Most people don't know about these companies, even many people who are grinding social media seem oblivious to this fact.

The fact is that these companies have more connections and give more opportunities than you can ever find on your own, no matter how good your content is. And just like in news/music/movie industry, it's all owned and directed by similar groups. I guess you can say it all changed when Youtube became part of Google (2006_

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, anticel, Mr.Proper and 3 others
None of these internet celebrities are truly "organic". There may have been a time when the internet grew naturally, but that ended before 2010 at latest. Look up what talent agency Mr Beast belongs to, and look at the long list of names that these agencies manage. Most people don't know about these companies, even many people who are grinding social media seem oblivious to this fact.

The fact is that these companies have more connections and give more opportunities than you can ever find on your own, no matter how good your content is. And just like in news/music/movie industry, it's all owned and directed by similar groups. I guess you can say it all changed when Youtube became part of Google (2006_
Before he got his talent manager he already 50 million subscriber. They already big before they join talent agency

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Before he got his talent manager he already 50 million subscriber. They already big before they join talent agency
I dont believe them
They have their dealings from the start. they are handpicked and built to succeed and also promote whatever agenda they are meant to promote. doesnt matter what they do officially

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and joeveniro
He makes WAY more than 100 million a year, buddy, WAY more.
Also as the dude said, he's not entirely self-made. No one enters in the super-rich zone unless they let you. This ''self-made'' shit is all liberal bullcrap that has been proven wrong 30 thousand times already.
> I can't make it therefore its all a ruse fallacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916

He joined the Agency long after he got fucking famous and the only thing the agency does is close brand deals and sponsorships to fund his video that is literally their entire job nothing more.

The companies reached out to him he didn't reach out to them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Still waiting for the mass cancelation for pushing that mentally ill troon onto his audience of kids. That weirdo already dressed his 2 year olds in slutty high-heels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, LowTrust and Deleted member 6128
Neoliberal propaganda.

Alt rights are neoliberals retard.

Could you explain the bolded connection in a short reply? I'm not trying to extract a novel, just the general idea. Because the bolded could actually be big brain, imo, if it speaks to actual neoliberal tenets and how that is propagandized by media platforms through a caharcter like Mr. Beast AS OPPOSED to some "neoliberal" = elite = jews type of thinking.

I don't agree with the propaganda aspect, but I can say someone like Mr. Beast does influence "neoliberalism" to an extent, I just don't think it's a concerted effort behind it, of course nothing to shut it down, but it's just sort of happening without any major effort to make it happen.

JFL at the replies in this thread because I haven’t watched a MrBeast Video in over 5 years last time I watched his videos was when he went by Mrbeast6000 or something like that.

The only MrBeast videos I watch are the podcasts

Motherfucker is a Content Genius but Muh Muh the Jews are pushing his content ducking faggots.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 28916
Could you explain the bolded connection in a short reply? I'm not trying to extract a novel, just the general idea. Because the bolded could actually be big brain, imo, if it speaks to actual neoliberal tenets and how that is propagandized by media platforms through a caharcter like Mr. Beast AS OPPOSED to some "neoliberal" = elite = jews type of thinking.

I don't agree with the propaganda aspect, but I can say someone like Mr. Beast does influence "neoliberalism" to an extent, I just don't think it's a concerted effort behind it, of course nothing to shut it down, but it's just sort of happening without any major effort to make it happen.
"yeah, let the rich take care of the sick, save them through generous donations instead of wealthfare"

"we can save the planet together poor man, just donate to this cause and we can change something, the corporations don't need to be hold accountable as long as you donate enough trees"

Glorification of the rich lifestyle, constantly showing the most expensive Yachts/hotels, constant scenes of money changing peoples complete life, very consumer focused.

Thats the vibe I get from his videos

• +1
Reactions: 444, Mr.Proper, tombradylover and 5 others
He is advertisable friendly so more likely recomend him
Andrew Tate is the opposite but also gets constantly pushed by the algorithm so bullshit

mr beast has autism and works under a label with other content creators like dream and markiplier

I’ve been watching him since 2016

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, latincell95, wollet2 and 1 other person
"yeah, let the rich take care of the sick, save them through generous donations instead of wealthfare"

"we can save the planet together poor man, just donate to this cause and we can change something, the corporations don't need to be hold accountable as long as you donate enough trees"

Glorification of the rich lifestyle, constantly showing the most expensive Yachts/hotels, constant scenes of money changing peoples complete life, very consumer focused.

Yeah, you are 100% right. Crazy though, people are laughing at you, but that's only because you package your message in a way that makes you look like a low effort conspiracy guy. You might not hear me but you should work on your delivery, even your casual delivery matters.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, joeveniro, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

Because that appeals to the low iq consumers of today all consumer behaviours are based of the 7 deadly sins
Lust
Sloth
Greed
Wrath
Gluttony
Envy
Pride

MrBeast abuses the Greed, Sloth and Pride of people he’s based as fuck fucking monkey humans simply need to improve the way they fucking consume fucking subhumans

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, Magnum Opus, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
Who cares he's has subhuman looks and is forced to hang out with that tranny and defend trannys 24/7 if I was him id rope imagine being around that shit and not being able to say anything ever OVER

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and AsGoodAsItGets
he wouldn't have any of his success if he had a narrow skull, genes win once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, wollet2 and AsGoodAsItGets
JFL if you believe that.

((()))

I see Andrew Tate on youtube shorts all the time, I don't use TikTok
It shows you what you wanna see and second i should have said advertisment friendly helps. And its possible some still advertice on tate content

It shows you what you wanna see and second i should have said advertisment friendly helps. And its possible some still advertice on tate content
I don't want to see tate though he just keeps popping up

I personally blame the jews for this.
Time to raze their temple, again.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
I personally blame the jews for this.
Time to raze their temple, again.
Hadrian didn't have to counter 500 nukes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and latincell95
Company wanted to buy it for 1 billion. Look it up

he has no charisma and his content is unwatchable. lol at thinking he just "figured out the secret bro!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 28117
JFL if you believe that.

he kind of is. he's an omega retard. perfect npc with perfect content to turn normans into even bigger consumers and money worshippers. just how big of a retard he is is exemplified by the staggering uncreativity of ~100 stand in circle and I'll pay you videos.

peddling jewish propaganda is big business but this guy is literally just a genuine fucktard that is truly amused by the shit he films. the perfect goy to lead the flock 🥰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, anticel, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
he is so fkin boring i never watched him, no charisma at all, if i was him i would get as much money as possible and stop creating shit yt videos, get a wife and travel the world

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and wollet2
he has no charisma and his content is unwatchable. lol at thinking he just "figured out the secret bro!"
i agree i dont like him he is unwatchable but thats just our personal opinion other like him.

this is right, niggas aren’t famous because they are good at what they do or people find them entertaining/funny

they are famous because THEY ARE PUSHED and SCRIPTED CHARACTERS

Pround to say I watched him when he was at 1k subscribers because he did a funny series reacting to those dubstep stupid youtube intros.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
He should get run over by a train